A Big Black Eye for Georgia

noonereal

Again, for the retarded on in the thread, I never said that I predicted the game.

I clearly said:

On 11/27/2016 at 9:58 AM, LOSer said:

No.

Valdosta sucks and is a has-been program. Everybody fails there.

This is what I said that I said.

Then I proved that I said it.

HawgGoneIt: Valdosta & STA --- 

I'm rolling my South Georgia boys because they're my neighbors, and because I think they can win. 

---

MaximumHornetSting: Valdosta-Im telling you Valdosta Defense is gonna lock Chandlers offense down. They did it to Tucker I know they can do it to Chandler.

----

a quote from ECHS05: BEFORE THE GAME

Chandler is far more explosive on offense than Tucker. Chandler has a QB that can actually throw the ball. To D1 WRs and a RB that has rushed for over 2,000 yards.

Chandler lost to Corona Centennial 56-49 and was a few yards away from tying before turning the ball over on downs...

In Chandlers 10 games after the loss to Mountain Pointe (which they avenged), Chandler scored  55, 59, 59, 44, 56, 63, 48, 62, 62, and then 36 vs a Mountain Pointe defense thatd been giving up only 12 ppg. 

Thats 54.4 ppg scored. They are giving up 17.3 ppg in that same amount of time. So they have been winning by an average of 37.1 ppg in their final 10 games. Not against scrubs in AZ, but against the best in the largest class.

They are a National Top 25 team, and need to be regarded as such. Not taken lightly... which Im almost certain Rodemaker will not do.

----

Those quotes say absolutely NOTHING about the game. You didnt do anything but the same thing you ALWAYS do... say everyone sucks.

When it comes to giving an opinion BEFORE a game on who'll win. You are nowhere to be found. Or youll say both teams suck... then when one loses youll go back and quote yourself saying see I told you they suck. 

That says nothing but what we already knew.

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Those quotes say absolutely NOTHING about the game.

I didn't say that I did. I said this:

4 hours ago, LOSer said:

I said Valdosta was a fraud before this game.

Just because you're too deluded and stupid to know these things doesn't mean we are too.

So I said Valdosta was a fraud.

Then I produced evidence that I said it.

But somehow ECHS05 claims otherwise contrary to all common sense.

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You didnt do anything but the same thing you ALWAYS do... say everyone sucks.

No.

I specifically said Valdosta sucks.

I even quoted myself saying it.

You're toast, kid.

Go to sleep. 

And again this says nothing? Where is there anything about the game? You talk shit about every team.

You did this same thing with Marist vs Godby... talking shit about Marist like you did Valdosta. Yet you have been ADAMANT you NEVER said Valdosta will lose. Now you show me this as proof you said Valdosta will lose? Make up you mind LOS.

This is exactly how I said you are. A coward. Youll never put yourself out there. Youll talk shit about EVERY team, and then when 1 loses...HEY I WAS RIGHT. 

I got your sorry ass. HAHAHAHA. You finally put a smile on my face Los... and know exactly why. Marist vs Godby.

5 hours ago, LOSer said:

Chandler had a 28 point lead in the 4th quarter.

So apparently being one play away from a running clock is 'making anyone play.'

Don't know how it is in other states but FYI in Georgia the 30 point differential has to exist at the start of the quarter.  It doesn't matter if the 30 point spread occurs in the 4th quarter, a running clock would not be enforced.  I believe Chandler scored in the 4th to take it to a 28 point spread so I assume it was a 21 point spread at the beginning of the quarter.  Just saying....

25 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

After the game.

Losing to Chandler does not make them a fraud.

In fact all but about 15 teams in America would lose to Chandler. And all but 40-50 of them would lose by 20+

IMHO, I agree with the first part -- Chandler somewhere between 15 and 25

however, the spread between Chandler and whoever is #100 is about 14

and Chandler could have won by 30 or 40

valdosta didn't look like a top 100 team, much less top 50 or 60

umlike my friend, canes, I don't think that means they suck, they just didn't show like a top 100 team

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LOSer said:

No.

I specifically said Valdosta sucks.

I even quoted myself saying it.

You're toast, kid.

Go to sleep. 

Again, this is nothing. Valdosta was the underdog... they were going to lose.. they were playing a top national team . If they lost, no matter what you would say see... they suck.

My point is you never have anything to say one way or the other about a football game. 

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Yet you have been ADAMANT you NEVER said Valdosta will lose. Now you show me this as proof you said Valdosta will lose?

Whaat?

What the fuck are talking about?

I said that Valdosta sucked before the game was played. Then the game was played. They sucked. I then said that I said it before the game. I then showed the quote.

Now you're saying that I said Valdosta would lose?

You are seriously off the rails.

I knew you were stupid but this is taking on new levels of stupidity.

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I asked where your statements about the GAME were?

I never said anything about that game or cared one iota.

You are just making shit up as usual.

I said Valdosta sucked and was a fraud. Which is what I said and then I quoted myself as saying.

Then when they were proven as a fraud I merely said I told you so and laughed at you.

Now you're flailing around talking about a game that I didn't give two shits about to predict.

I just knew that one team sucked balls.

And I was right.

4 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

If they lost, no matter what you would say see... they suck.

I said they sucked before the game.

Something that you are denying happened.

I knew they sucked. You apparently just realized it on Friday night.

7 minutes ago, Pops said:

IMHO, I agree with the first part -- Chandler somewhere between 15 and 25

however, the spread between Chandler and whoever is #100 is about 14

and Chandler could have won by 30 or 40

valdosta didn't look like a top 100 team, much less top 50 or 60

umlike my friend, canes, I don't think that means they suck, they just didn't show like a top 100 team

CalPreps has  nothing to do with national rankings...

... or

The spread between #2 and #65 is about 23 points... right where DLS should be. So stop telling us they are a Top 50 team.

There is 0 chance Chandler wins by 40. Valdosta held them to 8 16 minutes into the game... Chandler needed 21 points off unforced turnovers to win by 20. They were quite lucky to win by 20. 7 of those 21 were aided by a 3rd and long phantom PI call.

2 minutes ago, LOSer said:

I said they sucked before the game.

Something that you are denying happened.

I knew they sucked. You apparently just realized it on Friday night.

Losing to Chandler does not mean you suck. If it did, apparently all but 11 teams in the Nation suck.

You have yet to reply to this...  

5 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I think this season put an end to the "Myth" that California Defenses are soft and Georgia defenses are Stout.

IMG getting torched by Cen10 was Exhibit A

Chandler torching Valdosta was Exhibit B

The stoutness of a defense is a function of the caliber of the offenses they play.

IMG put up 24 more points on Cen10... and almost 300 more yards of JUST passing offense.

Cen10 having their system in place for a decade, while Grayson had a new HC probably had something to do with it... but what do I know.

Grayson barely beat McEachern the next game, 16-13. 

But later in the season put up more than Allen on Hoover... in fact they put up more than ANYONE on Hoover. They put up more than anyone on ALs 6A champ also.

They put up more than anyone on a FL 8A Semifinalist also.

Because it wasnt their 1st game of the season.