A Big Black Eye for Georgia

noonereal

QUOTE FROM ECHS05 ON THURSDAY DECEMBER 22ND

----- 

As far as Valdosta & Chandler. I dont believe Valdosta has faced an offense quite like Chandlers this season. Atleast as explosive. Chandler was decisively the best team in AZ this year and were killing teams at years end. Valdostas got a stingy D, and an efficient O...Valdosta can lay the lumber on D, and their physicality will keep them in the game...  but Chandler will get the better of them in the end as the more overall explosive, talented, & complete team.

Chandler 35, Valdosta 24 -----

That quote right there pretty much proves exactly what Ive been saying... you are an exaggerating narcissist.

Next year... grow a pair of balls and join in the Pick Em...  its a way of putting what you know out there.

But no you wont. You stay quite and wait for somebody to miss one, and come in to talk shit

You are the pansy sitting on the bleachers telling the guys playing how bad they suck... youd show em how its done but youre on your period and your tummy hurts

Only ECHS thought this way... right?

A quote from Prepforce...

"#19 Chandler vs Valdosta
The first of the Geico games should be much more competitive. Chandler comes in the favorite as they are ranked in many of the national polls while Valdosta is not. Chandler does have two losses on the season but they were both early in the year to very good teams. Their best game of the season may have actually been the 7 point loss to #10 Centennial. Valdosta has 1 loss on the season to last year’s national champ Colquitt County. This game will be the explosive Chandler offense vs the stout Valdosta defense. While the Valdosta defensive line may be able to slow down the Chandler running attack led by Oregon State commit RB T.J. Green they will have trouble matching up with the Chandler passing game. One thing Chandler has to be sure to do is protect the ball as Valdosta will be trying to lay wood whenever possible. We wouldn’t be shocked to see Valdosta win but we think Chandler will pull it out.
Chandler 27 – Valdosta 21"

15 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Youve been in this thread for almost 24 straight hours 

To continue my post from earlier.

I cannot believe someone as negative as you is even still alive. I dont know anyone that treats life the way you do and sees nothing but "suck" everywhere.

We are a very small community. If you are on this thread you are either passionate about HSFB or in your 1 special case, a narcissistic asshole. People come here to talk about something they enjoy... to have fun. And theres so few of us, we each pretty much know literally everyone else that frequents the board. But then you have people , you, that are meant for nothing else than to be the decay of civilized society... to come in and bring their pathetic depressed mentality here because nobody in the real world will listen to their whining or their constant barrage of negativity. Its suffocating, and it drains the life out of everything. Too many people like you are why the world has gone to shit... your life sucks, so you have to make sure & let people know it. 

Do us all a favor, and get laid. Maybe youll calm the hell down you psychopathic, bipolar dickhead.

IMG_3719.JPG

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

That quote right there pretty much proves exactly what Ive been saying... you are an exaggerating narcissist.

I quoted you word-for-word.

You said you favored Chandler slightly.

Then you said two touchdowns.

Then you predicted an 11-point loss.

Then they got their ass kicked and the excuses tarted flying.

You said all kinds of dumb shit.

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Next year... grow a pair of balls and join in the Pick Em...  its a way of putting what you know out there.

A flaming fraud still scrambling to save what little face any poster on this board thinks he has.

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You are the pansy sitting on the bleachers telling the guys playing how bad they suck... youd show em how its done but youre on your period and your tummy hurts

(robotic grasping for straws)

You've spent the last 3-4 hours racking your brain for ways to change the subject and divert attention away from your pathetic and embarrassing claims.

Everybody is done laughing at you and has moved on.

But I'll stick around and continue mocking you if you wish.

A quote from Sportsnut

"

Everyone is picking and not saying why. I will go with what I know and that is Georgia. Valdosta will win their game vs. Chandler. Here's Why. Valdosta will come hitting hard. Valdosta will play D on a level that will have them calling the team dangerous. There will be a reason for that. This group of players for Valdosta already have realized that this is their opportunity to put the mythical to sleep. This is the school with 42 region championships, 25 state championships, 6 MNC's, 889 wins and counting.

The mental aspect is but one portion that figures for Valdosta. Valdosta plays Defense. Chandler had a season to remember. A total offensive machine. Given the defensive competition, they did good. Problem for them is that Valdosta will bring the heat. What Chandler saw vs. Mountain Pointe, where they were held to 166 total yards, that included returns, will pale next to what the Dosta Dogs will bring. Chandler will have to be very, very good to beat this team. On the other hand, Valdosta has no reservations about what is at stake. Be sure of that.

Good luck and safe travels to our brothers from the DSGB  """

24 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

To continue my post from earlier.

I cannot believe someone as negative as you is even still alive. I dont know anyone that treats life the way you do and sees nothing but "suck" everywhere.

We are a very small community. If you are on this thread you are either passionate about HSFB or in your 1 special case, a narcissistic asshole. People come here to talk about something they enjoy... to have fun. And theres so few of us, we each pretty much know literally everyone else that frequents the board. But then you have people , you, that are meant for nothing else than to be the decay of civilized society... to come in and bring their pathetic depressed mentality here because nobody in the real world will listen to their whining or their constant barrage of negativity. Its suffocating, and it drains the life out of everything. Too many people like you are why the world has gone to shit... your life sucks, so you have to make sure & let people know it. 

Do us all a favor, and get laid. Maybe youll calm the hell down you psychopathic, bipolar dickhead.

nuclear-meltdown-just-ahead.jpg

2 minutes ago, LOSer said:

(robotic grasping for straws)

You've spent the last 3-4 hours racking your brain for ways to change the subject and divert attention away from your pathetic and embarrassing claims.

Everybody is done laughing at you and has moved on.

But I'll stick around and continue mocking you if you wish.

I was actually hoping you might realize how pathetic you are... but alass... that didnt work.

27 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I've gone 9 hours between posts TWICE in the last 24 hours.

You are headed for an epic meltdown.

In fact I think we're already witnessing it.

Keep going, sweetheart.

5 minutes ago, LOSer said:

A flaming fraud still scrambling to save what little face any poster on this board thinks he has.

Exactly. Evade. 

You wont do it. Youll change the subject and make it about something else... but when it actually comes to putting YOUR thoughts out there. Youre a coward. Because the last time you did your team got blasted and you disappeared until the season was over. 

Just now, ECHS05 said:

I was actually hoping you might realize how pathetic you are... but alass... that didnt work.

Why?

You're the one who's being exposed post after post.

I don't have to defend stupid shit that I've said about Valdosta and other garbage teams.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Exactly. Evade. 

What is there to evade?

You robotically repeated stock lines for pages because you ran out of things to say to defend yourself.

Now what you're doing is trying to change the subject in any way possible.

You look as weak and helpless as ever.

Transparently so too.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

You wont do it. Youll change the subject and make it about something else... 

xD

I mean it's beautiful.

The guy is literally melting down and changing the subject like a howitzer but he claims that other people are changing the subject on him.

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

but when it actually comes to putting YOUR thoughts out there. Youre a coward. 

What's funny is when I do make statements you say I'm mean.

But when my statements are right you say that I don't put myself out there.

Nope.

I'm just not a dumbass like you.

I knew Valdosta was a joke as did most people on here actually.

Well, except you of course.

2 minutes ago, LOSer said:

What's funny is when I do make statements you say I'm mean.

But when my statements are right you say that I don't put myself out there.

Nope.

I'm just not a dumbass like you.

I knew Valdosta was a joke as did most people on here actually.

Well, except you of course.

You are making statements AFTER the fact.  Where were you BEFORE the game was played?

If losing to Chandler makes a team a joke. There are 15 serious team in America right at this moment.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

After the game.

No. Again.

You make dumb claims and then when people make correct claims you deny that they made them.

I rightfully pegged them as a 6A fraud who only looked good because they moved down classifications. 

Look it up.

I'm tired of correcting you.

On 12/26/2016 at 3:07 PM, AztecPadre said:

I give props to Valdosta for maning up and taking their beating. The more I think about Grayson has zero confidence in themselves. 95 players being paid for was not enough. No respect for that program.

Get your facts right.  We were never offered 95 players.  When we declined, They upped the ante for Valdosta, at least as I understand it.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

You are making statements AFTER the fact.  Where were you BEFORE the game was played?

Again just because you have the ability to keep lying over and over doesn't make it true.