More Good News for America to be Ignored

concha

7 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

Concha, I find Trump to be a reprehensible human being, period. Even if I were a conservative, I would feel the same way. In that sense, I would have been an unrepentant never Trumper. The man has no sense of morality that I can discern. But that's just me and my opinion. 

We are supposed to ignore how repugnant the guy is and suck his massive rump until we find shit according to Concha. 

The guy acts like we dislike a vibrant economy because we have issues with Trump's dumb ass mouth. 

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We are supposed to ignore how repugnant the guy is and suck his massive rump until we find shit according to Concha. 

The guy acts like we dislike a vibrant economy because we have issues with Trump's dumb ass mouth. 

I don't recall suggesting you should suck Trump's tuchus, but if it's on your mind and he's OK with it, then go toss that presidential salad, Hawg.

3 minutes ago, concha said:

I don't recall suggesting you should suck Trump's tuchus, but if it's on your mind and he's OK with it, then go toss that presidential salad, Hawg.

No thanks. 

I'll continue to call him out for his bullshit. It's a lot more fun than trying to fight your lips off of his ass.

• Haha 1

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

No thanks. 

I'll continue to call him out for his bullshit. It's a lot more fun than trying to fight your lips off of his ass.

It's just 7 more years, Hawg. Of economic prosperity, better pay...  Not having a smooth-talking asshat with no real intention of helping you out shouldn't be that big a sacrifice.

Chin up, Sport!  Turn that frown upside down.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, concha said:

It's just 7 more years, Hawg. Of economic prosperity, better pay...  Not having a smooth-talking asshat with no real intention of helping you out shouldn't be that big a sacrifice.

Chin up, Sport!  Turn that frown upside down.

You are going to end up looking like the biggest moron on the planet.

It's going to be great too......

8 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

While I applaud and am happy the jobless rate is low, there are two things you need to consider, here: 1. The labor participation rate is still historically low. Bear in mind the jobless rate only takes into account those actively seeking employment, not the discouraged. 2. Using a single week's unemployment claims data is not very meaningful. What's more important is the moving average measured over several weeks (I forget what the number of weeks they use is), as this smooths out dramatic weekly fluctuations brought about by both factors directly related to job loss (such as a big layoff by a major employer), and factors from without (such as very bad weather).

Having said that, I will agree that the trends started several years ago towards a more favorable jobs market have continued under the Trump Administration.

Sadly, if he has any say in rewriting history, I am sure he will take full credit for all jobs created since the Pilgrims first landed at Plymouth Rock!

IF so, then Barry needs to take FULL credit for those MILLIONS of unemployed, who ran out of benefits, and were forced out of the statistics during HIS reign of terror! I, along with dozens of others, was laid off by a CSX affiliate in 2010! And after six months of fruitless search! I was forced to make one on one interviews rather than phone calls, in order to retain benefits! NOW, as in many cases! Thre were MILLIONS of people in that same sinking boat! And unemployed people don't have a great deal of resources, to drive twenty five plus miles for interviews! THAT, plus they will only let you have a face to face once!

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You sound sure. Which is it?

Take your time......

I'm having doubts about a some things, Chip. Maybe you could help me.

What was the unemployment rate a year before Trump took office? And when he took office? And now?

What was the GDP growth rate per quarter in the couple of quarters before Trump's inauguration? What is it now?

Thanks in advance.

4 minutes ago, concha said:

I'm having doubts about a some things, Chip. Maybe you could help me.

No you don't. Let me help you like you asked. Are you sure with Hawg and not sure with, Caj? You have confused us again..

It's just 7 more years, Hawg. Of economic prosperity, better pay...