Folsom/DLS week 0

TheBlockIsHot

31 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

1. Nice new name. Another one from the DLS lunatics

2. I never said that. Although I love Dano. 

3. Browning is obviously the best QB to ever play at Folsom. He could have gone anywhere in the country. 

4. If you did your homework you would know Dano got a full ride to Air Force. He transferred to Cal Poly and walked on. 

Idiot. 

Nice try on the troll job though. I commend you. :D

For the record, I have nothing against Cal Poly, the Big Sky or Air Force. Just haviing fun making you look like a d-bag, even though you do a great job of that already.

I commend any player blessed enough to continue their athletic career and get an education at ANY level of college.  

One more thing, troll I am not. I've been around since the Dallas Jackson days. Yeah, I know you don' know who that is but the long time guys do. I just chose not to post until recently.

1 minute ago, TownBiz24 said:

For the record, I have nothing against Cal Poly, the Big Sky or Air Force. Just haviing fun making you look like a d-bag, even though you do a great job of that already.

I commend any player blessed enough to continue their athletic career and get an education at ANY level of college.  

One more thing, troll I am not. I've been around since the Dallas Jackson days. Yeah, I know you don' know who that is but the long time guys do. I just chose not to post until recently.

Your trolling isn't even good. Thats the bad part. 

And Air Force is still better than SJSU!

I guess the veer doesn't translate well to big time college lol

4 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Lol YOU are the G61 name. You even had the nerve to start the same name on here. Total idiot move.

If DLS_Spartan is G61 and if he is currently a student at San Jose St, he would have been about 3 or 4 years old when the G61 name joined the Nor Cal site since that name joined in 2002.

• Haha 3

5 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You guys have all the troll gifs and pics, but I can't get ONE championship parade through Concord? Not ONE?

LMFAO!!!

It's nice to have community support. The City of Folsom rules.

.I agree. I love living in Folsom. Have lived here for quite sometime now. While I do enjoy a brew and other amenities on occasion downtown, I'm just glad that I don't have to participate in the Folsom Community Whine Fest. Nor do I participate in the D-44 championship community gathering. Just think, Folsom could have played DLS the past 6 years...but ya can't have a community gathering after getting prison raped year after year. Right?  So enjoy your community gatherings. I mean...most of the parents and people don't even know the difference between the Open and D-53. Ignorance is bliss!

3 hours ago, lancer3622 said:

So if we were sloppy seconds.....does that mean that Folsom was....sloppy thirds? "Avoiding," is a term you should use lightly since Folsom has a documented history of avoiding any "real competition."

Your right!  Teams in Utah shouldn't be taken seriously.  That's like saying playing Couer d'Alene, Idaho warrants a national ranking!!

This clown really thinks that calling out DLS on social media will bring a game to fruition?  Yet he continues to avoid addressing the subject of playing SJB when we call Folsom out.    

Can you play somebody....hell anybody.....Hey Nolebull, give this clown ISB's phone number.  If not, I will call Coach Amos from Couer d'Alene to schedule a rematch in Idaho!!  They deserve a return game.  hahahaha.

Isb is like 500th in state of Florida 

If Folsom's North California opponents are at isb level then i may have jumped the gun calling California a top 3 state 😂 

It’s Friday night in Folsom and the football team has a home game.

The Blackhole is walking down the thall and thinking:

BH: boy, I hope I see the coaches tonight!

The coaches are walking the same halls and saying:

C: boy, I hope we don’t see that dipshit score keeper!

BH: oh boy, there they are!

C: oh shit, there he is!

BH: have a great game guys, go Bulldogs!

C: um, ya, thx!

BH: walking away thinking “those guys are swell!”

C: coaches walking away saying “that guy is an idiot!”

BH: thinking “I hope they like me!”

C: saying to each other “ I can’t stand that fucker!”

Enjot your feeble life Blackhole!!

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

LOL I would hope you wouldn't base a living situation on HS football.

Clown. 

Glad to see you enjoy my city though. Much nicer than Concord :D

Whatever, skunk stool. I assure you that I've lived in Folsom a lot longer than you...if you even live here. A fact that pretty much everyone who's had anything to do with you doesn't believe.

7 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Whatever, skunk stool. I assure you that I've lived in Folsom a lot longer than you...if you even live here. A fact that pretty much everyone who's had anything to do with you doesn't believe.

Lol considering not one person even knows who i am on this site. The information posted about me is comical. 

And I've lived in Folsom my entire life. 

Hope you enjoyed the beautiful parade last night tool shed!

37 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Lol considering not one person even knows who i am on this site. The information posted about me is comical. 

And I've lived in Folsom my entire life. 

Hope you enjoyed the beautiful parade last night tool shed!

...and you're a lying sack of squid shit. We don't have to "know" you to KNOW that you're a liar.

Secondly, I don't celebrate D-67 participation trophy parades. And nor am I'm involved in the "Folsom-community-whine-to -the CIF-program-to-evade-DLS-so-we-can-get-participation trophy-campaign". So, no, I wasn't able to enjoy the cute little community gathering.

• Haha 3