Folsom/DLS week 0

TheBlockIsHot

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Fandom from the moderator @PrepGridiron. Impressive.

Nice try, but ANY school with a winning tradition could post Google pics from their alumni stars.

I was expecting more from you xD

Where is Folsom's schedule?  Show us the schedule and we will show you a parade.  

No schedule no parade for you.  😎

Just now, PrepGridiron said:

Oh, I thought you wanted some Parade All Americans from De La Salle. Trying to help you out. 

I was just looking for a picture of a celebration from the community. Could have been a dinner at a Moose Lodge for all I care.

I really wanted to see a parade, but I was told that Concord doesn't do parades..........................................

Sounds like peeps really support the Green Machine outside of the fandom forums xD

18 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I was just looking for a picture of a celebration from the community. Could have been a dinner at a Moose Lodge for all I care.

I really wanted to see a parade, but I was told that Concord doesn't do parades..........................................

Sounds like peeps really support the Green Machine outside of the fandom forums xD

When is the major motion picture coming out about Folsom's football team?  Or a book?  Anything.  Just one.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, AztecPadre said:

When is the major motion picture coming out about Folsom's football team?  Or a book?  Anything.  Just one.  LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This tells you all you need to know about that movie. Look at the ratings!

At least ours would be done right! LMFAO!

Capture.PNG

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

This tells you all you need to know about that movie. Look at the ratings!

At least ours would be done right! LMFAO!

Capture.PNG

Be that as it may it does not answer my question.  Just post a link to one just one movie.  Heck I will even take just a book just one.  If not then yall's support is noone.