Folsom/DLS week 0

TheBlockIsHot

21 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Maybe better than GA middle schools, but even thats a stretch if we are talking Gwinnett Co. middle schools.

Folsom is the highest ranked team in the state of GA. 

The second tier is what you are. Just everyone else..........

Just mediocre. 

Your boy @PrepGridiron is a DLS hardcore fan from Ga. What does that say about your teams!? LMFAO!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Just mediocre. 

Your boy @PrepGridiron is a DLS hardcore fan from Ga. What does that say about your teams!? LMFAO!

I never knew Folsom was in Georgia.... 

Folsoms "ranking" was garnered playing NorCal teams, were they in Georgia to start... Theyd be a borderline Top 500 team most people had never heard of because they couldnt scrape together a +.500 record.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

I never knew Folsom was in Georgia.... 

Folsoms "ranking" was garnered playing NorCal teams, were they in Georgia to start... Theyd be a borderline Top 500 team most people had never heard of because they couldnt scrape together a +.500 record.

If you could read, you would understand that what I am saying is that Folsom is better than every team in the entire state of GA. 

Folsoms section alone is on par with the strength of GA. Probably even better. 

You are tier 4  

40 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

If you could read, you would understand that what I am saying is that Folsom is better than every team in the entire state of GA. 

Folsoms section alone is on par with the strength of GA. Probably even better. 

You are tier 4  

This isnt even worth responding to... Yawn.

Incoherent ramblings with no meaning.

Im sure theres some guy in Vermont that thinks they are the best too.

4 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Just mediocre. 

You've said this before.  Folsom isn't in Georgia so they can't be the highest ranked team in Georgia.  You actually have no way to rank them since Folsom has never to the best of my knowledge ever played a Georgia team, certainly no in the past five years.  Anything else is just an opinion on your part based on speculation, not facts. 

Don't you get tired on being wrong all the time?

3 minutes ago, Fred said:

You've said this before.  Folsom isn't in Georgia so they can't be the highest ranked team in Georgia.  You actually have no way to rank them since Folsom has never to the best of my knowledge ever played a Georgia team, certainly no in the past five years.  Anything else is just an opinion on your part based on speculation, not facts. 

Don't you get tired on being wrong all the time?

I find it odd hes literally NEVER serious about anything. Why even be here in the 1st place? To troll 24/7? How that that be enjoyable?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Seriously. Folsom couldn’t beat any of these teams.

We’ve all seen Jesuseros standing on a corner clutching a small bible, quoting scripture.  Somewhere in Folsom there’s a guy with a small black book he clutches tightly to his chest filled with CalPreps Project a matchups that would dispute your claim😆

• Haha 1