Folsom/DLS week 0

TheBlockIsHot

Bro, editing these posts 10 hours ago and then bumping it with the last post....super disingenuous. You've got issues. 

On 1/29/2018 at 10:01 AM, TheBlockIsHot said:

Word is the elusive match up we have all been waiting for is happening week 0. Sounds like DLS moved the AV game. Looks to be a 2 year deal. 

A lot of hard work here has been done for this. I want to thank all the trolls and other viewers that pressured DLS into this.

***word is Amador was dropped. Shout out to @GloryDays and @DLS_Spartan and @Blueliner who all stated DLS could not drop Amador. You guys sure know your stuff. Lol!

I. Cannot. Wait. 

On 1/29/2018 at 10:17 AM, TheBlockIsHot said:

It is true. Folsom kept it's offer on the table for week 0. A ton of pressure was put on DLS to drop AV and take Folsom. 

Looks like the theories that Folsom wouldn't play DLS in 19 and 20 were baseless as I said, since this is a 2 year deal. 

A lot of people hoped this wouldn't happen. At least not next year. 

The power of different types of social media is awesome. 

10 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Never forget. 

The own mod was against this game. 

Know who to put your money on. 

6 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Bro, editing these posts 10 hours ago and then bumping it with the last post....super disingenuous. You've got issues. 

It is disingenuous, SUPER disingenuous to not say what I edited, as you know what I edited.

I originally thought it was to be a 3 year deal as that was the proposal. The offer was accepted at a 2 year deal. I fixed it so that people wouldn't be confused with different info. EVERY other detail is spot on, as reported weeks ago. And don't give me the NorCal board crap. I don't even post on there. Stop cyber stalking lol

Nice try fan boy B|

I have really gotten to you. 

2 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Funny, I did say it, in the post right afterwards. SMDH

As I was typing it, because you KNEW that I was going to say. You and I both know what was edited, so don't try to portray stuff for "likes" because you got embarrassed in your reaction about the game you never wanted to happen.

You were so self conscious, you even tried to cover it up by starting the Inked thread lol

Don't be such a fan boy. Issues.......................my god. 

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

As I was typing it, because you KNEW that I was going to say. You and I both know what was edited, so don't try to portray stuff for "likes" because you got embarrassed in your reaction about the game you never wanted to happen.

You were so self conscious, you even tried to cover it up by starting the Inked thread lol

Whatever you want to believe, man. I've got far more credibility here than you, so no worries.

Just now, PrepGridiron said:

Such deflection...you've got 300 more posts than me. 95% about Folsom, but I'm the fan boy. As many have said, I'm sorry for you.

You openly proved/admitted to spending time going through THOUSANDS of posts to find ONE number that was edited for transparency.

Dude, that's weird. And scary.....Even wen't as far as to screen shot other peoples posts on another website.

That's stalker status.