Folsom/DLS week 0

TheBlockIsHot

38 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Hawg there was like 100 teams that won the 2015 MNC lmao u can’t be proud of this

CE41DFB7-7435-4718-BF74-25F14C6EE5F3.png

D9F6E37A-329B-403B-B3F5-CC2E110A589E.png

So 3 teams equals 100 in your mind? 

Now I know why you have those illegals working for you. Their connections. They brought you something from South America didn't they? 

tenor.gif.2dbb1158e02b2269f990fe9a06370689.gif

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

On the left, Kaiden Richardson, 6-1 260 lbs... on the right Tyler Hardeman 6-2 270 lbs. 

All of the other players are their skill players. Maybe they should have included the whole team in the photo for you? 

I was being hyperbolic, but you are correct.

Is Richardson going to both ways?

Hardeman looks good in his highlight but seemed to get pushed around in the helix game. He going to have push back the DLS center and get off the ball to slow down the veer...

I think Folsom is ELITE, Kenny Omega/Young Bucks Elite level, at the skill positions with a good QB. Only MD and Bosco have better skill players in the state but the Bulldogs are right up there. But that's why i think they are at the same level as OLu. Both teams have great skill players but need help in the trenches.

if the d-line doesn't play a lot better vs DLS then they did vs Helix its going to get ugly in the 4th.

49 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

On the flipside, I think there will be defensive breakdowns from DLS against their O. I know defense is usually ahead of the curve in the pre-season, but assuming Folsom has the machine running, I think they'll catch DLS a few times 

yelp, 70+ years passing TD's from Folsom and 50+ yard running TD's from DLS...

it going to be

Image result for katy perry firework

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

I was being hyperbolic, but you are correct.

Is Richardson going to both ways?

Hardeman looks good in his highlight but seemed to get pushed around in the helix game. He going to have push back the DLS center and get off the ball to slow down the veer...

I think Folsom is ELITE, Kenny Omega/Young Bucks Elite level, at the skill positions with a good QB. Only MD and Bosco have better skill players in the state but the Bulldogs are right up there. But that's why i think they are at the same level as OLu. Both teams have great skill players but need help in the trenches.

if the d-line doesn't play a lot better vs DLS then they did vs Helix its going to get ugly in the 4th.

Richardson goes both ways most of the game. He has to LOL. 

Hardeman has gotten a lot bigger since last season when he was junior. Folsom's lines are mostly over 240 lbs they're just not as athletic/fast as the Spartans.

You are correct in that Folsom's biggest problem will be the lines and I'm definitely worried about that being glaring by the 4th.

7 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

yelp, 70+ years passing TD's from Folsom and 50+ yard running TD's from DLS...

it going to be

Image result for katy perry firework

I'm not going to sugar coat things. Folsom is going to have trouble stopping the veer. But let's keep it real. Folsom is actually exciting to watch and DLS puts you to sleep. 

How many times will DLS throw the ball this game? Over/Under is about 6. Folsom is going to toss the ball every other play. These offenses are exact opposites. 

DLS by 30

12 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

You are correct in that Folsom's biggest problem will be the lines and I'm definitely worried about that being glaring by the 4th.

the problem with the Veer is that you can't do what most teams do to make up for being weak at the DL, you can't blitz. Vs the Veer you need you 2nd and 3rd level players to slide freely, so the A gap players have to get a 6 inch push at DLS's center.

15 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

How many times will DLS throw the ball this game? Over/Under is about 6.

i was going to say 8, i can also see DLS having 5 40+ run plays in the game.

16 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

DLS by 30

Naw. im guessing it's 28-28 at the end of the 3rd and ends up 42-28 with DLS pulling away in the 4th.

I could be wrong...i though we were going to beat in DLS in 2000 (we almost did 😭😭 #wideright)

3 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Naw. im guessing it's 28-28 at the end of the 3rd and ends up 42-28 with DLS pulling away in the 4th.

I could be wrong...i though we were going to beat in DLS in 2000 (we almost did 😭😭 #wideright)

I was joking. My guess is 41-38 DLS. Folsom will also miss a FG as the clock expires. 

The next day Sammy and his multiple accounts will claim victory and that Folsom is overrated and drop them to Tier 9. Block's huge list of enemies will dance in the streets as I punch the air. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

I was joking. My guess is 41-38 DLS. Folsom will also miss a FG as the clock expires. 

The next day Sammy and his multiple accounts will claim victory and that Folsom is overrated and drop them to Tier 9. Block's huge list of enemies will dance in the streets as I punch the air. 

Hey, i could also see Folsom pulling it out but they are going to play their balls off on d. the Veer is a mother effer...

I was cool with Folsomstatechamp/block/FPB until he personally attack me...im cool with folsom, in fact the bison breakfast burrito at the barnes and noble cafe in folsom was very good.

9 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Okay I am convinced this is not Folsom prison blues 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

sooooo Folsom doesn't have any kids in this pic over 240...

DiQ6GvPUwAUs0ET.jpg:large

DLS by 14...

Exactly. When I saw these pics, I thought the same thing. THIS is going to stop DLs?  Folsom might score a few, but they ain’t stoppin’ DeLa. Sparty will be about 230 (center), and about 270 across the the rest of the OL...which is large for DLS. And their TE is 6-5 240. To oto o, at 220 will be eating at RB against Folsom. And the Qb may be a soph, but he’s a “mature” soph. He’s gonna fit right in. 

Even on D, DLS’s front seven is going to be stout and nasty. Most are 3 year starters. There isn’t going to be any week 0 nonsense. 49-21 DLS. 10 days til tix go on sale. 👍

2 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

On the left, Kaiden Richardson, 6-1 260 lbs... on the right Tyler Hardeman 6-2 270 lbs. 

All of the other players are their skill players. Maybe they should have included the whole team in the photo for you? 

One solid OL guy and one solid DL guy. Good luck. 😎

39 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

One solid OL guy and one solid DL guy. Good luck. 😎

You do realize this is a picture of their best players and not their lines right? Their OL/DL lines are all over 230 pounds. You act like their bunch of midgets. 

All I was telling him was who the players were in that picture. Next time I’ll make sure Maxpreps takes a picture of the lines for you instead of the all star skill players. 

And by the way why even mention the TE? We all know DLS is going to throw the ball a total of 6 times.😴😴😴

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

You do realize this is a picture of their best players and not their lines right? Their OL/DL lines are all over 230 pounds. You act like their bunch of midgets. 

All I was telling him was who the players were in that picture. Next time I’ll make sure Maxpreps takes a picture of the lines for you instead of the all star skill players. 

And by the way why even mention the TE? We all know DLS is going to throw the ball a total of 6 times.😴😴😴

Easy there, Tiger. I get it that the pic is the skill guys plus Richardson and Hardimann. They’ve got more size than that. But they’re all new starters minus those two guys. They’ll get their chance in a few weeks.😎.

Hardimann and Richardson have to come up huge for Folsom. A lot is riding on these two kids in my humble opinion. The skill guys will eat some. They’re too good to not. But like I said, Sparty’s going to average about 270 along the OL other than the puny 230 pound center...who’s a stud. This is large for DLS. They’re going to be physical. Not to mention you guys are going to have to tackle To oto o at 220#. 

They’ll throw .... 12 times. The TE will catch a few balls. But this is what you don’t understand. The TE for DLS  is an intricate part of the rushing offense. At 6-5 240, Foskey’s like another agile lineman who can get around the LOS and/or downfield. Like Asiasi, Hooper, EGu, and Renaud before him. 👍

• Like 1