Folsom/DLS week 0

TheBlockIsHot

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Lol if anything this makes you look like a weird creepy stalker. Who takes the time to look up images that other people post because they were self consious about where they live? Total loser.Β 

And my home is an Elliot Home. Obviously would never post it due to the amount of stalkerism on this site, but wanted to give you losers a lil taste since I know it reallllllly bothers you.Β 

Enjoy your helmet in mammas basement.Β 

Is mom and dad at work now so you can go upstairs and get on the computer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ plan B is worse than plan A πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ mommas boyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Lol if anything this makes you look like a weird creepy stalker. Who takes the time to look up images that other people post because they were self consious about where they live? Total loser.Β 

And my home is an Elliot Home. Obviously would never post it due to the amount of stalkerism on this site, but wanted to give you losers a lil taste since I know it reallllllly bothers you.Β 

Enjoy your helmet in mammas basement.Β 

You don’t need to explain yourself we all believe you really πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Β 

117EA91D-4E80-4405-A204-00DD4E9524EC.jpeg

DEDFCE6E-DCBA-48E1-B43A-DDD08C794BB2.gif

• Haha 1

Hahaha at the guy using a newly landscaped home and yard for his home that he has lived at for 10 years. It would have been easy enough to call bullshit on that stuff without cross searching the image.Β 

I mean, you can still see the squares in the grass where it hasn't grown in yet.Β  Good stuff!

Β 

High Heeled Clown Shoe

Image result for clown shoe

Β 

Β 

Β 

xD

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Shoulda saved the google link proof for until after you had interrogated him about why the grass hadn't grown in and the trees all still had braces supporting them and what-not. It would have been classic watching him dig.

Image result for digging a hole gif

That’da been epic.Β What a effing clown. This kid has got serious issues.Β 

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Shoulda saved the google link proof for until after you had interrogated him about why the grass hadn't grown in and the trees all still had braces supporting them and what-not. It would have been classic watching him dig.

Image result for digging a hole gif

The funny thing is, I posted the pic on purpose to see who would go into full investigation mode. You even looked up how old those houses were! LMFAO!!!

Looks like so far, we have:

@ArararΒ & @HawgGoneItΒ LMFAO!

You-Fail-random-35627282-607-360.gif

Just now, Blueliner said:

That’da been epic.Β What a effing clown. This kid has got serious issues.Β 

Ararar went in with the head shot too quickly.Β xD

Β 

It would have been fun reading about how the grass had to get replaced after some fungus or beetle had destroyed the roots in the old grass, so they had to re-landscape the entire property a few weeks ago.Β 

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

The funny thing is, I posted the pic on purpose to see who would go into full investigation mode. You even looked up how old those houses were! LMFAO!!!

Β 

If seeing the squares of sod still growing in at first glance is full investigative mode, yep, I went there.Β xD

22 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

My 76 camaro.

@ArararΒ hint: It is from google images!

LMFAO!!!!!

What an f'n stalker.Β 

th.jpg

635699028373629693-28511255_use buzzfeed you dont got it fall.gif

You are a straight up lying mofo loser. You are a amoeba shit on this board. You are the particles that make up the shit actually. That’s huw much of a non-football knowledge lowlife liseryiu are. Clearly everyone enjoysΒ laughing at our favorite circus freak, but I actually feel bad for your retatrded ass. Weird.

7 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Go fuckΒ yourself you damn liar. You were fuckingΒ Β owned you little piece of squid-dung

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Β 

It would have been fun reading about how the grass had to get replaced after some fungus or beetle had destroyed the roots in the old grass, so they had to re-landscape the entire property a few weeks ago.Β 

Right! We call everyone β€œliars” all the time when debating, but this guy is a straight up pathological liar to the tee. It’da been epic to catch him in that lie (yet another).

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Right! We call everyone β€œliars” all the time when debating, but this guy is a straight up pathological liar to the tee. It’da been epic to catch him in that lie (yet another).

Lol the best part about all this is I have all of you spinning. I'm making up shit left and right to purposefully f with all you guys, and you guys just keep taking the bait!

You can't make this stuff up!

Well. I can.Β :D

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Β 

My bad it’s just so easy to slap this kid around I jumped the gun.I like your thought processΒ 

• Haha 1