Folsom/DLS week 0

TheBlockIsHot

4 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Since prep has the time to go through thousands of posts looking for the "elusive edit" I think he would have time for this.

Wouldn't you agree? LMFAO!

You seem to have the time to diarrhea all over this board at a pretty alarming rate.

Possibly.

And I mean this really hypothetically...

Maybe you could actually verify one of these posts.

That'd be great.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

I'll leave it to prep. He seems enthusiastic about his detective work lol. 

Watching you shit the bed in February is extremely telling of the Folsom Fan mindset.

Your team can't compete on the field, you can't compete on the internet.

And you don't even get any bus money!

xD

I almost feel guilty.

Almost.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You're up ass crack of dawn and usually youre posting late when I'm done for the night and I'm east coast dude.

So, you sleep but not much 5-6 hours at the most.

Drivebys and helicopter search lights keep you up?

I thought this same thing. He was already posting when I got up this morning. I was thinking, damn, it's 3:30 or 4:00 a.m. over there in Cali. Either that or he's from Augusta and just lying about living in Folsom and a lot of other stuff. xD

Just read a rumor on the NorCal board that some have confirmed. Isaiah Rutherford, a stud 2 way DB/RB from Jesuit-Carmichael (a private school) will be transferring to Folsom. The word is his entire family has moved to Folsom and is looking to cut the cost of private tuition and that he will be eligible immediately. I can’t confirm any of this, just reporting what I read.

Rutherford is a 4 Star with an offer from Alabama among others.

If true, this week 0 against DLS just got even more interesting...

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

Just read a rumor on the NorCal board that some have confirmed. Isaiah Rutherford, a stud 2 way DB/RB from Jesuit-Carmichael (a private school) will be transferring to Folsom. The word is his entire family has moved to Folsom and is looking to cut the cost of private tuition and that he will be eligible immediately. I can’t confirm any of this, just reporting what I read.

Rutherford is a 4 Star with an offer from Alabama among others.

If true, this week 0 against DLS just got even more interesting...

All signs point to this being true and Folsom just got another stud playmaker on both sides of the ball. Dilly dilly

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

This can't be true. I mean Folsom never gets transfers. Lol!!!

Family just bought a home in Folsom. Rather than commute 45 min in traffic to Jesuit plus pay tuition, he can go to school locally. 

Plus it's probably a better move for him anyways. He will be seen on a much larger scale. 

Can't say I blame him!

10 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Family just bought a home in Folsom. Rather than commute 45 min in traffic to Jesuit plus pay tuition, he can go to school locally. 

Plus it's probably a better move for him anyways. He will be seen on a much larger scale. 

Can't say I blame him!

Trust me I am all for parents deciding where to send their kids at will.  Just don't want to hear that Folsom is all homegrown when their top players, all 4 or 5 of them, are not from Folsom.  I believe kids should be able to transfer wherever and whenever if their parents see it as a better choice for their kids.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Trust me I am all for parents deciding where to send their kids at will.  Just don't want to hear that Folsom is all homegrown when their top players, all 4 or 5 of them, are not from Folsom.  I believe kids should be able to transfer wherever and whenever if their parents see it as a better choice for their kids.  

Who said that? Even so, 90 percent are. In today's football culture, that is damn impressive. 

This kid will be one of the only players on the team not to attend Folsom all 4 years. That's pretty impressive, given their success. Wouldn't you say?

6 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Who said that? Even so, 90 percent are. In today's football culture, that is damn impressive. 

This kid will be one of the only players on the team not to attend Folsom all 4 years. That's pretty impressive, given their success. Wouldn't you say?

I hear ya but your best players are not from Folsom.  They are from Reno and now Sac.  The majority are from Folsom and they fill in nicely as role players to compliment the starred players. 

34 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Can't say I blame him!

Hmmmm.....I will say, you have done a pretty good job of toning it down over there. Daddy pulled the reins..

NCP.png.68502f77d10ff0afabbd864dbf808db6.png

• Haha 2