Folsom/DLS week 0

TheBlockIsHot

• 4 months later...
On 2/1/2018 at 6:19 PM, The Big Lebowski said:

15 pages on a thread topic that is & never was going to happen.

Folsom only schedules teams they know they can beat. Most know that already. Just look at their previous schedules. The proof is right there.

The only way Folsom ever plays De La Salle again is the day the regional is reinstated & they have no choice. Until that day comes it's going to be the same old posturing.

I just wanted to remind everyone.

People who created troll names just for this thread, saying the game would never happen, are suddenly gone.

Hopefully they reappear. 

Folsom v DLS...I was over this game in mid March...the game has gone from “must watch” to i’ll check out the final score on Twitter...

If Folsom wins, MD or Bosco will running clock them in the Open Bowl...

If DLS wins, MD or Bosco will win by 2 scores in the Open Bowl

So o guess that means DLS is better...

But

81275566-05F0-4B42-9636-A146EC2E0479.gif

4 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Folsom v DLS...I was over this game in mid March...the game has gone from “must watch” to i’ll check out the final score on Twitter...

If Folsom wins, MD or Bosco will running clock them in the Open Bowl...

If DLS wins, MD or Bosco will win by 2 scores in the Open Bowl

So o guess that means DLS is better...

But

81275566-05F0-4B42-9636-A146EC2E0479.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

I do find it odd that back before this game was scheduled the majority of this board was lighting Folsom up over not scheduling games like this in the past. Now that they’ve done it, these same people don’t care about the game anymore. How rich.

I’ve been critical of Folsom’s scheduling considering their elite status in the SJS the past 6 years and the fact they are a relevant team for State. But with DLS and a relevant PAC5 program on their slate, they’ve alleviated my gripe and are getting due credit for challenging themselves. I’m looking forward to watching both those games and hope that they represent well.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ThunderRam said:

I do find it odd that back before this game was scheduled the majority of this board was lighting Folsom up over not scheduling games like this in the past. Now that they’ve done it, these same people don’t care about the game anymore. How rich.

I’ve been critical of Folsom’s scheduling considering their elite status in the SJS the past 6 years and the fact they are a relevant team for State. But with DLS and a relevant PAC5 program on their slate, they’ve alleviated my gripe and are getting due credit for challenging themselves. I’m looking forward to watching both those games and hope that they represent well.

Thunder, 

I’m stoked that Folsom is stepping up. I thInk many posters here can’t wait for this game. I think most posters have a problem with a certain individual putting Folsom on a pedestal just for qualifying for a participation trophy. They have yet to beat anyone and yet “Folsom is the king of NorCal and would be be the top team in Georgia”. Good grief! NorCal has a tough enough time garner respect and this just kills our chances. It’s embarrasing. 

On another note, I was at the 7 on 7 tourney at DLS this morning. Hale is legit. Has a great arm, but you can tell he’s young still. But he’ll do nicely running the veer. Pitt is going to be a force. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Thunder, 

I’m stoked that Folsom is stepping up. I thInk many posters here can’t wait for this game. I think most posters have a problem with a certain individual putting Folsom on a pedestal just for qualifying for a participation trophy. They have yet to beat anyone and yet “Folsom is the king of NorCal and would be be the top team in Georgia”. Good grief! NorCal has a tough enough time garner respect and this just kills our chances. It’s embarrasing. 

On another note, I was at the 7 on 7 tourney at DLS this morning. Hale is legit. Has a great arm, but you can tell he’s young still. But he’ll do nicely running the veer. Pitt is going to be a force. 

Folsom by 10.

#SammyIsWatching

2 hours ago, ThunderRam said:

Spot on. So funny.

I think people were more happy with promoting the same narrative, rather than actually seeing the truth.

The same posters will be ducking and dodging in August. 

The forum mod won't even comment on the game anymore...it's that bad. 

Folsom by 10. 

15 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Spot on. So funny.

I think people were more happy with promoting the same narrative, rather than actually seeing the truth.

Folsom by 10. 

Those lines may work on a crack addled stripper for your "free" poosay.

Not so much here.

Carry on Block, carry on.

Regards

AKA

On 6/23/2018 at 1:33 PM, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Spot on. So funny.

Folsom by 10. 

Several of the mods are DLS guys. They aren’t programmed to talk smack regarding their school. It’s called humility. Me on the other hand...🤣

9 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Several of the mods are DLS guys. They aren’t programmed to talk smack regarding their school. It’s called humility. Me on the other hand...🤣

Humility my ass. Everyone talked shit until the game was announced. You are excused of course. 

But suddenly certain people suddenly know nothing and won't speak of the game or make a prediction. 

It's halarious. 

53 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Humility my ass. Everyone talked shit until the game was announced. You are excused of course. 

But suddenly certain people suddenly know nothing and won't speak of the game or make a prediction. 

It's halarious. 

49-21 DLS. It’s me and you , brother.

It’ll be the same score that they beat Servite when Servite had team with all of Those offensive weapons that was going to finally take down DLS (sorry Sammy for pulling that band aid off slow).

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

49-21 DLS. It’s me and you , brother.

It’ll be the same score that they beat Servite when Servite had team with all of Those offensive weapons that was going to finally take down DLS (sorry Sammy for pulling that band aid off slow).

Oh right? A completely different game with two completely different teams, played years ago, is COMPLETELY relevant to our game in August. 

Folsom by 10