Folsom/DLS week 0

TheBlockIsHot

37 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You haven't been gone. You just got around to logging into this name. 

We can see your IP dimwit. 

No fool, this is the only name I have, but I’m sure you’ve lost count of all the ones you have.

I own you know matter how many names you use. Of course, it’s very easy to own your dumb ass!

On the road against Chaminade.  Certainly a decent effort for Folsom. Props to them. I’m sure they’ll rep well. Honestly, this game last season would’ve been quite interesting. Chananade looks to have taken a small step back from last year, but does return some key pieces. Folsom obviously should be better. Id expect this to be a good one. 

4 minutes ago, Rippers said:

September 7, DLS is playing St. Francis in a contracted game, therefore, not a match for a Folsom opening.  Dang, Block loses that part of his argument.

Next....

Haha! True. That dipshit is the only one who actually believes that DLS was trying to duck Folsom.  Actually he probably doesn’t believe it, but that’s his shtick, and he’s ass deep in it now.

xD

22 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

If you followed this thread, the purpose of the picture was to mock some of the trolls on here that are researching every pic posted.

I gave them something tasty to research.

Oh, and a selfie of @ECHS05 xD

I've read it, or at least some of it.  You were the only one that felt the need to post a picture of poop in a toilet.  It speaks volumes as to your thought process.  Personally, I don't care where you live or what kind of house you live in.  Posting a picture from a subdivision ad and then trying to control the flack when it comes out what it really is instead of owning up to it speaks further volumes.  I don't get your obsession with GA and your compelling need to try (weakly I might add) to run us down but if it floats your boat.  Here's a thought.  Instead of trying to build your team up by degrading others, why don't you post positive things about them? 

4 minutes ago, Fred said:

I've read it, or at least some of it.  You were the only one that felt the need to post a picture of poop in a toilet.  It speaks volumes as to your thought process.  Personally, I don't care where you live or what kind of house you live in.  Posting a picture from a subdivision ad and then trying to control the flack when it comes out what it really is instead of owning up to it speaks further volumes.  I don't get your obsession with GA and your compelling need to try (weakly I might add) to run us down but if it floats your boat.  Here's a thought.  Instead of trying to build your team up by degrading others, why don't you post positive things about them? 

I do say positive things about them. Look at the responses. Then I respond to those accordingly. 

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Folsom by 2 TDs

Meanwhile DLS takes on the powehouse of ST Francis in the declining WCAL while we take on a state power. 

Good morning ass master. 

Where were you when DLS took on ET, LBP, Servite, Olu (who beat Chaminade last year), Serra, and Cen10 all in the same year? 

DLS would bitch slap Chaminade THIS year. And has already bitch slapped Folsom and every other team on their schedule. Don’t get all upity you little circus freak.

14 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Good morning ass master. 

Where were you when DLS took on ET, LBP, Servite, Olu (who beat Chaminade last year), Serra, and Cen10 all in the same year? 

DLS would bitch slap Chaminade THIS year. And has already bitch slapped Folsom and every other team on their schedule. Don’t get all upity you little circus freak.

Folsom, a public school, will beat Chaminade, a private school, at their house. 

Meanwhile, DLS schedules AV and Modesto teams. 

Enjoy #2 next year. Lmfao!