King Cake and 2018 State of the Union Address tonight.

RedZone

23 minutes ago, concha said:

Your major triumphs over the past two days are:

1. Whining that a pathetic 0.2% drop in unemployment over 12-16 is NOT (Not! Says Andy!) the same as going nowhere!
  2. And a number I posted being 0.1% off (because a site had not updated their data to the latest number).  🤣

I don't know what's better.

concha explaining his lies or his rage-filled attacks after realizing that he can't explain them sufficiently. 

Lie #3 (a small one)

30 minutes ago, concha said:

Whining that a pathetic 0.2% drop in unemployment over 12-16 is NOT (Not! Says Andy!) the same as going nowhere!

You even managed to lie about this again after the fact.

On 1/30/2018 at 10:44 PM, concha said:

In Obama's final 12 months it dropped just 0.1%.

4.9 - 4.7 = 0.2

45 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Lie #2 (and this is a good one)

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS14000006

2020-03-25_15-27-28.png.3836954d7f1ea1f5ca6608414f5c1992.png

From January 2010 to January 2017, the black unemployment rate dropped by more than half (from 16.5 to 7.5). When concha made this post (January 2018) the black unemployment rate was 7.5% which comes out to a decrease of 0% year-over-year.

Even taking into account the rate for the next month (6.7%) it only comes out to a drop of a little more than 10% overall.

Even if you want to do today (5.8%) it only comes out to a drop of a little more than 22% total.

This is called a whopper.

Even for a known liar like concha.

I'll actually give Andy a score here.

The discussion with regard to this point was the new record low unemployment for blacks. Not acceleration.

Way to go Andy!

Your creepy digging back 2+ years is paying off... 🤣

2 minutes ago, concha said:

What's better is you trying to portray the above as "breathtaking" lies.

Your entire arguments are hinged on these numbers and you lie and/or get them wrong on a regular basis.

It's breathtaking how much of a condescending clown you are while getting your facts and figures dead wrong.

35 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Lie #3 (a small one)

You even managed to lie about this again after the fact.

4.9 - 4.7 = 0.2

Again, Andy...

This breathtaking!!! "lie" is due to use of a site that for some reason is still using the original data, which is 4.9 - 4.8= 0.1

Laughable for you to even bring it up. 🤣

Especially since it has zero impact on the fundamental argument I kicked your ass on.   👍

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Your entire arguments are hinged on these numbers and you lie and/or get them wrong on a regular basis.

It's breathtaking how much of a condescending clown you are while getting your facts and figures dead wrong.

Andy lying.

Feel free to shar with the class what "entire arguments" of mine hinged on the January 2017 data from portalseven.com being 4.8% instead of the revised BLS data being 4.7%. 🤣

Batter up, Andy...

🤡

Lie #5

On 1/31/2018 at 9:04 AM, concha said:

I pointed to the FACT that Obama's unemployment numbers during his presidency were made to look lower by people fleeing the workforce. FACT. 

So you've made a lot of hay out of this without much of a leg to stand on. This requires a debunking.

So using the chart:

1253835639_unemploymentchart.png.3ae2b1e8a2aa5955f5fc1c9260da2e38.png

So from the beginning of 2010 (when the LFPR began to "plummet") until the end of 2013 (when it stabilized), the unemployment rate dropped from 9.8% to 6.7% which is a 32% decrease.

From that point in 2013 until the end of Obama's term, the unemployment rate dropped from 6.7% to 4.7% which is a 30% decrease.

In other words, without the "help" of the dropping LFPR, the unemployment rate would've been 6.9% instead of 6.7% if it had dropped at the rate of decline that came after the LFPR stabilized. 

concha once again making bullshit points to support his preconceived notions.

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

did he mention the new unemployment figures yet??...his favorite topic!

leave it to the fucking asshole to celebrate millions of Americans oow. 

Why aren’t you talking about polls anymore schmuck? 60% of Americans approve how Trump is handling the Wuhan Virus

49% approval rating. Sorry bitch

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

Lie #5

So you've made a lot of hay out of this without much of a leg to stand on. This requires a debunking.

So using the chart:

1253835639_unemploymentchart.png.3ae2b1e8a2aa5955f5fc1c9260da2e38.png

So from the beginning of 2010 (when the LFPR began to "plummet") until the end of 2013 (when it stabilized), the unemployment rate dropped from 9.8% to 6.7% which is a 33% decrease.

From that point in 2013 until the end of Obama's term, the unemployment rate dropped from 6.7% to 4.7% which is a 30% decrease.

In other words, without the "help" of the dropping LFPR, the unemployment rate would've been 6.9% instead of 6.7% if it had dropped at the rate of decline that came after the LFPR stabilized. 

concha once again making bullshit points to support his preconceived notions.

You really need to avoid math.

Just using the January 2010 LFPR as an easy reference point (64.8), had that not dropped as it did until roughly the end of 2013, that unemployment rate for December 2013 would have been about 9.3% rather than 6.7%.

That was the point being made, Andy.

It's math.

Obama's unemployment rate numbers up until 2013 benefited from eligible people leaving the workforce in the millions. His denominator was shrinking. Because people stopped looking for work.

Since Trump took over, there are 6.6M+ more people working in this country and over 1.3M+ fewer unemployed based on the latest numbers from February.  That's using roughly the same denominator, though Trump's denominator has actually been growing as people actually return to the workforce. The LFPR is now 0.6% higher than when he took office. That's means over 1.5M people have rejoined the workforce under Trump.

Lesson over, Andy.

You're welcome.

9 minutes ago, concha said:

Obama's unemployment rate numbers up until 2013 benefited from eligible people leaving the workforce in the millions. His denominator was shrinking. Because people stopped looking for work.

And when the number of people "fleeing the workforce" stopped, the unemployment rate continued to drop by nearly the same percentage until he left office.

You never address the point. You lie. Then dance around to avoid admitting that you misrepresented the case.

You're right. It is math.

The unemployment rate dropped 32% while people were "fleeing the workforce" and then it dropped by 30% when they weren't.

A craven liar like yourself spends years claiming that Obama's unemployment numbers were "made to look better than they actually were" when, in reality, you were exaggerating the effects. 

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

And when the number of people "fleeing the workforce" stopped, the unemployment rate continued to drop by nearly the same percentage until he left office.

You never address the point. You lie. Then dance around to avoid admitting that you misrepresented the case.

You're right. It is math.

The unemployment rate dropped 32% while people were "fleeing the workforce" and then it dropped by 30% when they weren't.

A craven liar like yourself spends years claiming that Obama's unemployment numbers were "made to look better than they actually were" when, in reality, you were exaggerating the effects. 

I haven't lied, Andy.

I know you're obsessed with getting into conflicts on this site, but your shit is weak.

The large "drops" in the unemployment rate under Obama were inflated in the first several years of his presidency due to so many people stopping looking for work.

Truth.

I don't give a shit whether you like it or not.= or in your tiny mind you disagree. It's a simple mathematical fact.

You are a seriously disturbed individual. And I mean that. 

I have exaggerated nothing. People wrote articles about this.

"Craven liar"?  SMDH

See a shrink. You really need it, Andy.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

The large "drops" in the unemployment rate under Obama were inflated in the first several years of his presidency due to so many people stopping looking for work.

Then when people stopped leaving the workforce the "drop" continued at nearly the same rate.

Why are you so unable to admit simple facts?

18 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Lies about LFPR.  [No, Andy. This is YOU lying.]

Lies about the acceleration of black unemployment rate.  [Shoulda said "record low". Do you ever stop to think why this is such a big deal to you and why you feel the need to obsess and lash out at small things like this?]

Lies about which age group experienced the largest drop in LFPR. [No, Andy. Look at the BLS data table. Show me the numbers where I am wrong.  1.3M is > 1.2M.  A grade schooler can do it.]

Lies about the effect of LFPR on Obama's unemployment numbers. [No, Andy. My numbers and statements have been absolutely correct.]

On and on.

What is wrong with you?