Thomasville going to South Florida.

TheMaximumHornetSting

24 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Idk against who just yet. 

But they play Colquitt a week before the South FL school. 

But they're playing a school out of Dade.... I just dont know who.

Then, the South FLAAAWDA team had better get that piss and vinegar elitism outta their system! Cause Zach Grage ain't taking many prisoners!

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

I'm not sure where you get your info...but Thomasville is not traveling to Miami.  Everglades HS (Miami) is coming to Thomasville.  Zach knows what he's doing.  He was trained by the best.

Rufus>>

Everglades Prep Academy is a 3A school that I had to look up as I initially thought you were referring to the  8A large class Everglades HS in Miramar.   Neither choice will put up much of a game unless Thomasville is expected to take a steep decline from 2017.    I assume it's the 3A school from Homestead (Dade County).  

6 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Never assume they say...  but I did learn a new school in 3A so it wasn't a total loss.  Should have stuck with the school I heard of lol.  

Both Everglades teams are garbage.  Both are ranked in the 4000's so it actually doesn't matter  which one it is. 

The problem is Georgia teams are so scared to play the better teams in their own state  that they are forced to look elsewhere.  That's how you get these random waste of time games 

3 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I'm not sure where you get your info...but Thomasville is not traveling to Miami.  Everglades HS (Miami) is coming to Thomasville.  Zach knows what he's doing.  He was trained by the best.

Rufus>>

I see that you peruse the Thomasville Enterprise TOO?xD Did ANYBODY in their right mind, think that a SOWEGA team would stoop to trekking to SOUTH FLAAAWDA?xD Only the moron coach at Camden fell for THAT!

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Everglades Prep Academy is a 3A school that I had to look up as I initially thought you were referring to the  8A large class Everglades HS in Miramar.   Neither choice will put up much of a game unless Thomasville is expected to take a steep decline from 2017.    I assume it's the 3A school from Homestead (Dade County).  

Rush ProPst disciples don't take steep declines! Thomasville is HERE TO STAY! But SO is COLQUITT!:)

2 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Hoss...come on.....Thomasville is a AA school and they're going up against an 8A school outa Florida.  Oh the horror of it.  What was Zach thinking?  I have a feeling he'll be MORE concerned about the game one week prior to Everglades....(Smile).

Rufus>>

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Both Everglades teams are garbage.  Both are ranked in the 4000's so it actually doesn't matter  which one it is. 

The problem is Georgia teams are so scared to play the better teams in their own state  that they are forced to look elsewhere.  That's how you get these random waste of time games 

yes yes they are.   Not going to be much different then Chiles last year. 

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Asking for a good friend. Would you be kind as to list the “scared” schools. Good friend thanks in advance. 

7 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Thomasville is scared of playing top GA schools, yet they scheduled Colquitt? Makes perfect sense.

No teams are afraid to play Thomasville. Teams more their size. They are playing Colquitt and a team from 9 hours away because no one within a 1,000 of their enrollment in GA will return a call. 

51 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I don't know.  I think Zach and the Dogs might hold their own against them big ole Gators !!!!!

Rufus>>

Hey Ruffi, make sure you take care of em first! Make em limp into the game with whatever the hell Everglades team they are playing just to prevent the running clock. 

Thomasville is a powerhouse! 

11 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Hey Ruffi, make sure you take care of em first! Make em limp into the game with whatever the hell Everglades team they are playing just to prevent the running clock. 

Thomasville is a powerhouse! 

I would imagine...Lime Sink knows more about Thomasville than most of the "gurus" on this board.  And we prefer to say...Thomasville is solid.  It will be fun the week prior when Zach brings his Dogs into Mack Tharpe (his 2nd home).  Zach Grage is STILL liked by just about everybody in Colquitt County.  Zach, Mandy and the Three Musketeers are part of the Packer Family and will more than likely remain so...for a long, long time.

Rufus>>

14 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Hoss...come on.....Thomasville is a AA school and they're going up against an 8A school outa Florida.  Oh the horror of it.  What was Zach thinking?  I have a feeling he'll be MORE concerned about the game one week prior to Everglades....(Smile).

Rufus>>

Everglades (8A) outlook for the game.  

Image result for mudhole

• Haha 1