Folsom 2018 Schedule

DLS_Spartan

4 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

Yeah you're right, DLS did duck Grant for years. Good call 

Riiiiiiggghhhhttt!  Coincidence that the same noise we have heard from the Folsom community is the same noise we heard from the Grant community?  hahahaha.  Is it the water you guys are drinking in the communities of the San Joaquin Section  that is causing you guys to be delusional?

A more appropriate example of the term "ducking" would be the Coeur d'alene Vikings.  hahahaha.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, old_e said:

This will be the Bulldogs 3rd attempt at the Spartans. The result will be just like the previous two. 

I'm not foolish enough to predict the outcome.  I am, however, chomping at the bit to see what I expect to be a great game.  If Folsom wins, it's because it is the first game and everyone should be healthy.  In the 2012 matchup, my son played the entire game at DT with a fully torn ACL and meniscus.  He was braced to the max, could push forward, but had no lateral movement.  He had surgery a week after the game.  Not counting him, they were missing four other starters.  I don't think they could win it with everyone healthy, but it stands to reason they would have been more competitive.  The following year, their two best defenders, one who now starts for Boise State, and the other the captain for UNLV were in street clothes.  I'm not saying that's why they lost, but it had to make a difference.  This year will be the test. May both teams stay healthy and play their hearts out.  I'm going to sit back and enjoy no matter what the outcome.  BTW: Ngata's brother Danyel, a sophomore, got offered by Notre Dame this week.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, DogPile said:

I'm not foolish enough to predict the outcome.  I am, however, chomping at the bit to see what I expect to be a great game.  If Folsom wins, it's because it is the first game and everyone should be healthy.  In the 2012 matchup, my son played the entire game at DT with a fully torn ACL and meniscus.  He was braced to the max, could push forward, but had no lateral movement.  He had surgery a week after the game.  Not counting him, they were missing four other starters.  I don't think they could win it with everyone healthy, but it stands to reason they would have been more competitive.  The following year, their two best defenders, one who now starts for Boise State, and the other the captain for UNLV were in street clothes.  I'm not saying that's why they lost, but it had to make a difference.  This year will be the test. May both teams stay healthy and play their hearts out.  I'm going to sit back and enjoy no matter what the outcome.  BTW: Ngata's brother Danyel, a sophomore, got offered by Notre Dame this week.

It is unfortunate the Bulldogs went into those games with so many injuries. However, injuries are part of the game. The fact is they 0-2. The Spartans will be a very good team this year. So hopefully we get a great game.

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Not really. Everyone knows DLS isn’t the DLS of old, and we all know Folsom has been preparing for THIS game for 4 years. 

LMAOOOO there it is! Already getting the excuses ready so if Folsom wins it’s no biggie. So pathetic. DLS is brining back damn near their entire defense. First you were complaining Folsom plays no one and wants no piece of DLS and now it’s DLS isn’t elite anymore. SAD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Folsom Prison said:

LMAOOOO there it is! Already getting the excuses ready so if Folsom wins it’s no biggie. So pathetic. DLS is brining back damn near their entire defense. First you were complaining Folsom plays no one and wants no piece of DLS and now it’s DLS isn’t elite anymore. SAD

Whatever. DLS will still win. You heard it right here clownboy. I’ll be right here win or lose. Will you?....that still doesn’t chage her fact that Folsom ducked De la for 4 effing years to FINALLY get to this day. And they’re still going to lose. Have a good day clown boy. This account of yours is going on ignore as well. 

11 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I want to be clear since dipshit is making shit up. De la Salle is gong to whoop that ass. I have zero...absolutely zero doubt about that. That stupid fuck ( sorry prep) and all of his aliases had better be here on 8/18 to answer the bell. 

LOL! Look how mad you are! I love it. Your tears of salt taste amazing. I’m laughing so hard at the thought of the vein running down your ugly face as you slam your phone to the ground cursing to the gods how much you hate Folsom. You need to calm down, take a seat, breathe slowly and get your braces tightened. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

LOL! Look how mad you are! I love it. Your tears of salt taste amazing. I’m laughing so hard at the thought of the vein running down your ugly face as you slam your phone to the ground cursing to the gods how much you hate Folsom. You need to calm down, take a seat, breathe slowly and get your braces tightened. 

Hey, what’s up block? 

4 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Hey, what’s up block? 

Not blockishot... many can vouch for that. In fact I think he’s a troll we just happen to like the same team. 

When you’re a Folsom fan and get so much hate from more than half the board you can only be nice for so long. I try to be civil but when clowns personally attack me (see above), what am I supposed to do?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Thanks. I have him and his alter egos on ignore. And I find it extremely creepy that he “likes the taste of my tears”. Fucking weirdo. But whatever. He’ll be gone 8/18/18. 

I’ll be right here win or lose Blueballs. I respect the hell out of DLS and think it’s going to be a great game. You have me confused with some else.