Folsom 2018 Schedule

DLS_Spartan

Good games.

DLS by 17 in their game though.

DVkFaNfVoAAe11s.jpg

LMAO the best part!  

“It’ll be a great game. If we win, it’ll be incredible. If we lose a close game, we’ll learn from it. If we get our teeth kicked in, we’ll grow from it. And everyone will back off any talk of avoiding teams.”

4 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Is this the team that @TheBlockIsHot is claiming that DLS is avoiding?  Even down in Texas I can't wait for this one.  This will become the greatest smack talk thread in Forum History.  I always wondered what the Dog would do if he actually catches the car.  In August we will all find out. 9_9

Image result for let's get ready to rumble gif

This is it. 

Folsom by 10. 

DLS is more interested in the gate no st than the game. 

The veer will be rolled and Joe Ngata will put on a 3 TD show. 

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I am getting ready for this Thread right now.

Image result for eating popcorn gif

DD, I have a feeling you're going to be sadly disappointed with the outcome. You won't get your "smack talk" because DLS is going to predictably crush Folsom, and numbnuts will be nowhere in sight to answer to all of the BS he's spewed in the 5 minutes he's been here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

DD, I have a feeling you're going to be sadly disappointed with the outcome. You won't get your "smack talk" because DLS is going to predictably crush Folsom, and numbnuts will be nowhere in sight to answer to all of the BS he's spewed in the 5 minutes he's been here.

The better part will be visiting this website after dooms day when DLS loses AT HOME to the new king of NorCal. 

Folsom by 10. 

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

DLS is more interested in the gate no st than the game. 

I don't even know how you extrapolated this out of the coaches quote--which is where you said you got it from.  Here is the quote:

“We don’t want any of the gate (proceeds) and we don’t even need a second-year game: We just want to play you,” Richardson said of his message to De La Salle athletic director Leo Lopoz.

Based on that, he was pretty much saying "We'll do whatever it takes to get this game".  It does not say that was a sticking point.  Stop making shit up just to try to make DLS look bad.

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I expected both privates to roll. 

I think Folsom goes 1-1...Chaminade lost a lot of dudes...if Folsom beats both they’ll be the 5th ranked team in the state behind Bosco, MD, Cen10 and MV but they’ll have to play of those teams in the Open. 

• Thanks 1

I'm completely surprised and excited about this schedule. Folsom's two toughest games on the road against elite Cali schools. I also want to give major props to DLS for taking this game. Their coaches know what Folsom has coming back next season and still opted to take this game. Props to Folsom for having a very strong schedule and shutting up half this board. Everyone wins here (except DLS). LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!! 

• Like 3

Just now, Folsom Prison said:

I'm completely surprised and excited about this schedule. Folsom's two toughest games on the road against elite Cali schools. I also want to give major props to DLS for taking this game. Their coaches know what Folsom has coming back next season and still opted to take this game. Props to Folsom for having a very strong schedule and shutting up half this board. Everyone wins here (except DLS). LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!! 

Hopefully the schedule upgrade will shut up the talk about Folsom being a National level team.  LOL

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Folsom Prison said:

Nope. If Folsom beats both those teams on the road they are top 3 in state. 

Maybe...i think they they will start the season behind Bosco, MD and DLS, but could be in front of Cen10 and MV. So you may be right, either way Folsom would be in the mix to be state champs and top 5 in the nation.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Not worried at all.  Very happy that we can finally put this debate to rest. 

If the DLS and Chaminade series are 3 years, then the devil goes 1-5. 

And you're basing that off what? Of that's right, your hatred of Folsom. 

Let's make a friendly bet, if Folsom wins both games on the ROAD, you change your avatar to the Bulldogs for the season. If Folsom loses to either, I will change mine to Friar Tuck for the remainder of the season. I'll wait for your response. 

6 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

And you're basing that off what? Of that's right, your hatred of Folsom. 

Let's make a friendly bet, if Folsom wins both games on the ROAD, you change your avatar to the Bulldogs for the season. If Folsom loses to either, I will change mine to Friar Tuck for the remainder of the season. I'll wait for your response. 

good deal.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

Props to DLS for taking this game because they know what Folsom has coming back next season? hahaha.  

Lets be clear Brother, there is only one team in this discussion that has a HISTORY of ducking teams.  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1