Folsom 2018 Schedule

DLS_Spartan

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

No shit! Dammit man, same fucking style!

Same EXACT style huh? Go look at all of my posts and tell me I’m a troll like that guy. I was on this board months before He showed up. The only person on this board I’ve disrespected is Blueballs because he attacked me. 

I love how anyone Folsom supporter is just block’s “other account”. Like I said, I’ll be here win or lose and will continue to support Folsom. 

16 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

Same EXACT style huh? Go look at all of my posts and tell me I’m a troll like that guy. I was on this board months before He showed up. The only person on this board I’ve disrespected is Blueballs because he attacked me. 

I love how anyone Folsom supporter is just block’s “other account”. Like I said, I’ll be here win or lose and will continue to support Folsom. 

That guy ruined it for everything Folsom is all I can tell you 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Folsom Prison said:

Lol that’s what I said when he showed up. He basically made the entire board hate Folsom when before it was just a handful. 

I always liked Folsom, because Sammy hated on them so much. If not for Sammy, I wouldn't even know that much about Folsom at all. 

I'm sure that I would sit on the DLS side now since Block showed up on here though. Good thing he got this game inked. xD

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Folsom Prison said:

Not blockishot... many can vouch for that. In fact I think he’s a troll we just happen to like the same team. 

When you’re a Folsom fan and get so much hate from more than half the board you can only be nice for so long. I try to be civil but when clowns personally attack me (see above), what am I supposed to do?

I feel that I've been fair to the devil.  Don't really comment on them much, one way or the other.

• Haha 1

On 2/10/2018 at 5:49 PM, Folsom Prison said:

LMAOOOO there it is! Already getting the excuses ready so if Folsom wins it’s no biggie. So pathetic. DLS is brining back damn near their entire defense. First you were complaining Folsom plays no one and wants no piece of DLS and now it’s DLS isn’t elite anymore. SAD

Sorry, but DLS is not elite bud.

You are not allowed to get curb stomped twice in a season and claim to be elite.

They are a great team in NorCal and a good team nationally.

On 2/10/2018 at 8:01 PM, Folsom Prison said:

Not blockishot... many can vouch for that. In fact I think he’s a troll we just happen to like the same team. 

When you’re a Folsom fan and get so much hate from more than half the board you can only be nice for so long. I try to be civil but when clowns personally attack me (see above), what am I supposed to do?

Try being a Georgia HSFB fan on here... Its brutal... Brutal I say

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

@Folsom Prison is someone completely different he was here long before Blocked Cheese showed up... 

Also the way they post is vastly different. 

FP is respectable... 

What are the chances that the devil has (2) fans posting on a national board?  Yet the 2nd best team (non DLS team)  in NorCal has (0) zero posters.