HawgGoneIt

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

The CQ players will not be out-worked. But their coaches WILL be out-coached!!

Sorry. It was too easy. Nice video, though! Love the music. 

It happens man. When you have the carousel of coaches going on that we've had over the past several years, it has a way of catching up with you. Sometimes, at the worst possible time. We know this from experience now. When you can't out-talent the competition, you have to out work and out coach them. We can't hail out that we have the most talent transferring in season after season, so we have to sneakily develop them from what we have. 

We don't have a lot of big camps in the neighborhood, so we don't have the camp warriors getting all the "stars" from ranking sites, but we're sneaky. Now we have an indoor facility to practice in and out of town drones can't peek in... We'll be even more sneaky now. :D

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It happens man. When you have the carousel of coaches going on that we've had over the past several years, it has a way of catching up with you. Sometimes, at the worst possible time. We know this from experience now. When you can't out-talent the competition, you have to out work and out coach them. We can't hail out that we have the most talent transferring in season after season, so we have to sneakily develop them from what we have. 

We don't have a lot of big camps in the neighborhood, so we don't have the camp warriors getting all the "stars" from ranking sites, but we're sneaky. Now we have an indoor facility to practice in and out of town drones can't peek in... We'll be even more sneaky now. :D

Forgetting to count to 11 happens? In a championship game? Multiple times? On the game winning drive? Maybe in GA. Lol

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Forgetting to count to 11 happens? In a championship game? Multiple times? On the game winning drive? Maybe in GA. Lol

Not normally. 

I'm trying not to judge bro, but, in 2014 and 15 I could see Coach Grage counting heads on almost every play. I didn't see any of that this year. Combine that with little senior leadership on the field and, yep, it happened in a championship game. 

Just now, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And in the last 49 seconds.... freaking game was won. 

It's easy to get caught up in the moment. I know the kids did. Obviously the coaches did as well. I love our guys man. All of them are good guys. Shit happens. I still love them, and they'll be better because of what happened. I have faith. B|

Just now, Eddyr2 said:

Cut them some slack...it was snowing outside...do you know how hard it is to count to 11 if it’s too cold to take off your shoes?

It wasn't snowing, but there was definitely ice on the windshield of my truck when I got to it after the game. 

Oh, and don't think I didn't notice... 

image.jpeg.be385d3d23973f0db795c3a11e229250.jpeg

xD

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

...And I know you guys just can't get enough of Colquitt County Football. And since I'm proud as heck of our new facilities, here is an insider look at our strength and conditioning program at work in our new facility, created by our super talented forum friend GaWebDev. 

Looks nice! Best of luck next year.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It's easy to get caught up in the moment. I know the kids did. Obviously the coaches did as well. I love our guys man. All of them are good guys. Shit happens. I still love them, and they'll be better because of what happened. I have faith. B|

I'm just going to tell myself that we threw that game. We wanted to toss Gwinnett Co. one last bone before we win the next 4 in a row. 😀

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I'm just going to tell myself that we threw that game. We wanted to toss Gwinnett Co. one last bone before we win the next 4 in a row. 😀

Lol and this is why Ga gets a bad Rab I mean Rap.....   ur cockiness is unreal,,, u literally lost 5 games this year in state And blew the Chip and u still running ur mouth ,,, haha lol 😆 u sound like that dumb ass @ORabidOne

Don’t forget ur big lonesome OOS is a Missouri team .. ur still small ball compared to the big boys

11 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

And in the last 49 seconds.... freaking game was won. 

I beg to differ sir.

The game was WON at the 0:50 mark in the 4th Qtr.

The game was LOST at the 0:00 mark at the end of the game.

As has been pointed out many, many times....North did not win....Colquitt lost.

You should have been there...(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I beg to differ sir.

The game was WON at the 0:50 mark in the 4th Qtr.

The game was LOST at the 0:00 mark at the end of the game.

As has been pointed out many, many times....North did not win....Colquitt lost.

You should have been there...(Smile).

Rufus>>

I stand corrected, Sir.

I was there, or I was NOT there... don't know or I know anymore, at least for those 50 seconds.

It was surreal, or not surreal. If I was there or not there.

But as you said "it was real, it was fun, but it was not real fun"