Some California news

Ararar

25 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I showed at Rocco’s in 2014 but the DLS guys didn’t.  Good pizza for the Bay Area 

Sammy. I’m sorry. I’m coming clean. I remember seeing you at Rocco’s. But I wasn’t 100% it was you at the time. So I didn’t say anything. But I found out later that it was you. My bad. I regret that. The SBG is down south for the next 4 years. If either a. Servite makes it or B. DLs can reasonably be expected to stay within 14 points to MD or SJB, I’ll travel down and I can make it up to ya. 👍

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Hope you do. Let me know.

Unfortunately I am not going to be able to make it my brother!.... My Beautiful wife decided we were going to put up the X-Mas Tree tonight.... The Family is letting me watch the game on line though!... :) ... I would have texted you but I broke my phone Raking Leaves today! Going to Activate my Back up one now, hopefully I am back in time for the start of the game!... :) 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Unfortunately I am not going to be able to make it my brother!.... My Beautiful wife decided we were going to put up the X-Mas Tree tonight.... The Family is letting me watch the game on line though!... :) ... I would have texted you but I broke my phone Raking Leaves today! Going to Activate my Back up one now, hopefully I am back in time for the start of the game!... :) 

No worries, bro. Take care of the home front. Great crowd ere. Gonna be 5-7k here tonight. 75% are for Liberty. There’s people talking a little smack from Liberty. Ignorance is bliss. 🤣🤣🤣

16 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Folsom was shut out and lost by 14 to DLS. Buchanan scores 27 on DLS and only lost by 7. 

No coming back from that

Losing on the road to a top 10 team in the nation compared to losing to San Clemente 😂

By the way, Central curb stomped Buchanan, let’s see what happens in the Folsom/Central game.