Comparison Between Folsom and Saint Johns

DLS_Spartan

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Booker T and Miami Central routinely beat the privates here. 

Booker T beat state champ STA and BTW lost 5 games that year. 

Grayson beat down Curtis. There are plenty of top publics especially from Georgia and Texas that could hold their own against any private in the country 

While I agree with you, this isn't the norm across the country. Just look at the national rankings. It's pretty clear cut. 

16 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

While I agree with you, this isn't the norm across the country. Just look at the national rankings. It's pretty clear cut. 

I get the new business of HSFB. Teams like to all star stack so they can play with the best and travel around playing top teams. Teams like STA, SJB, Mater Dei, Bishop Gorman etc are no different than IMG in terms of the football model. At least IMG admits what they are and embraces it. Lol. 

Kids want to play on ESPN and get coached by former NFL players and stack a team to win a hollow trophy against neighborhood teams. That's the nature. Eat or get eaten 

7 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

How is Folsom’s DL and returning D overall total?   Can they stop the veer?   The D1 numbers are irrelevant.  It’s the los and unheralded kids at times with zero stars making the difference.    

They have a good line. Good, but not elite. All returning from next year. 

They will make a difference and surprise some people. 

7 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better!

LMFAO!!!!!

Folsom has 2 brothers with more offers than most of the kids on SJC!

Folsom is ranked ahead of SJC. Not even a conversation.

Capture.PNG

This CalPreps shit seems to be the only trick up your sleeve...

Let me give you a prediction that holds more weight than CalPreps Predict-A-Matchup...

St. John's 35, Folsom 14

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

This CalPreps shit seems to be the only trick up your sleeve...

Let me give you a prediction that holds more weight than CalPreps Predict-A-Matchup...

St. John's 35, Folsom 14

Oh, you are def more credible than a computer that ALSO predicted almost the same EXACT outcome of the real DLS/St. Johns game.

Fo sho!

7 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Interestingly enough, Calpreps predicts almost the SAME EXACT score that happened in this game.

@ECHS05 does not want you to know this. LOL! It was correct within 3-4 points. Unreal!

Capture.PNG

It was correct within 3-4 points??? The game was actually played so it can be adjusted as such.

There are quite a few games, even after being played, CP cant get right.

CP is pretty useful INSTATE, but OOS its terrible. 

Had you been around longer than a month... Youd know this... You havent seen a soul use this outside of YOU. Because they know its worthless OOS.

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Oh, you are def more credible than a computer that ALSO predicted almost the same EXACT outcome of the real DLS/St. Johns game.

Fo sho!

After the fact moron.

And check more ACTUAL games that happened OOS. Theres plenty amiss.

Again, if your tenure here exceeded a month... Youd know its limits... Yet you post it showing you are still a new-born.

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Interesting since it was DEAD ON in an OOS game, DLS, SJC. 

After.

The.

Fact.

I made a thread calling Centennial AZs upset win over STA... Whilst 95% of the board called me a moron... Yet proved to be right.

I invite you to participate in the board Pick Em next year... We have it annually... Lets see what you know of the rest of the country.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

After.

The.

Fact.

I made a thread calling Centennial AZs upset win over STA... Whilst 95% of the board called me a moron... Yet proved to be right.

I invite you to participate in the board Pick Em next year... We have it annually... Lets see what you know of the rest of the country.

This coming from someone who thinks and truly believes that GA is the mecca is HS football lol

Just a stupid thread trying to draw an analogy between Under Armour sponsored SJC and Folsom (whoever they are).  SJC is IMG north with literally tens of millions of dollars support coming from Kevin Plank (who graduated from SJC) and a heavily recruited team.

I first saw the “Johnnies” in 1962 and what they are today has nothing in common with the team that once filled RFK stadium with more than 50,000 people(‘63 or ‘64 city championship.). It is a regionally if not nationally recruited team.  Frankly it is an Under Armour team.  I am not so sure that those who are my age and went to SJC 50+ years ago are happy with its national image.

The Military road school was once special-without Under Armour’s money and influence.

I think Kevin Plank has it in his heart but don’t do it with transfers.  Do it with those you develop, who grow up and mature in a culture that will be a way of life.

Not a stepping stone.

Same could be said for Duke...

• Like 2

The most pressing matter using CP in this instance...

Yeah its OOS, and CP sucks OOS...

BUT... Folsom also did not play ANYONE of note for CalPreps to accurately gauge how theyd do vs better teams... Using Helix and Coeur d'Alene (+ the other dregs no ones ever heard of) as reference points... Wont lend itself to accurately predicting a Folsom game vs a worthy opponent.

CP is the only place Folsoms score may better a nationally relevant opponent...

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Folsom also did not play ANYONE of note for CalPreps to accurately gauge how theyd do vs better teams...

Really?

They played Central of Fresno in the D1 NorCal bowl game. Central also played DLS. Same exact margin of victory for DLS and Folsom. 

You have zero clue as to what you are talking about. Stay in your 4th tier lane.