Question for the Bishop Gorman fans

FootballGuy

1 hour ago, FootballGuy said:

Two questions:

1. Which OOS opponent has brought the largest crowd along with them?

2. The florida teams that y'all have played throughout the years have either beaten y'all or gave y'all a lot of fits..... Why's that? Especially when BG has managed to take care of every other state pretty easily for the most part. 

mater dei in 2018...even in this mater dei will #beatservite 

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

Wow are you insecure or what?  T-bone dealt MD 3 consecutive losses not long ago.   He will do it again, and that's why you are so concerned about him.  LOL.

if it happens wont be for a few years...JSerra and Negro robbed the liquor store before T-Bone was hired...just giving you a hard time so we can start a B story line on the site. Can't let Block and Glory have all the fun...

T-Bones record vs MD isn't bad but Rollo's at 26-3-1 isn't bad either... :D

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Two questions:

2. The florida teams that y'all have played throughout the years have either beaten y'all or gave y'all a lot of fits..... Why's that? Especially when BG has managed to take care of every other state pretty easily for the most part. 

1) Those Servite crowds were great but nothing compared to Kahuku.  Had to do special ticket process to ensure they were not all bought up by Kahuku fans.  Fans started showing up to tailgate 8-9 hours before the game.  Got to remember we are the "9th Island" here in Vegas & lots of fans live here too.

2) If I had to guess one thing I'd say speed.  FL speed is a whole nother ballgame

• Like 3

9 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Two questions:

They haven't PLAYED every other state thus far!

5 hours ago, Gridiron Godfather said:

1) Those Servite crowds were great but nothing compared to Kahuku.  Had to do special ticket process to ensure they were not all bought up by Kahuku fans.  Fans started showing up to tailgate 8-9 hours before the game.  Got to remember we are the "9th Island" here in Vegas & lots of fans live here too.

2) If I had to guess one thing I'd say speed.  FL speed is a whole nother ballgame

I’m sure that was wild...hope it doesn’t get to crazy for the MD game...also hoping is below 105

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gridiron Godfather said:

Yeah I thought it would be kahuku. Their fan support (from the outside looking in) is second to none. 

Did Aquinas bring the largest florida crowd to Vegas? Think about armwood's crowd, cocoa's crowd, Booker T's crowd, miami central's crowd, and Aquinas's crowd....

9 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

At first, I was thinking it was Kahuku who brought the largest crowd to vegas with them.

Kahuku no doubt about it and yea Florida is fast no excuse we still got 3 national championship but who doesn't respect Florida FOOTBALL Cali and Florida and Texas the best out there 

59 minutes ago, Antt said:

Kahuku no doubt about it and yea Florida is fast no excuse we still got 3 national championship but who doesn't respect Florida FOOTBALL Cali and Florida and Texas the best out there 

Off topic question right here, but from top to bottom, which state has the best football in your opinion? Add Georgia, ohio, and jersey to the equation as well.

2 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Yeah I thought it would be kahuku. Their fan support (from the outside looking in) is second to none. 

Did Aquinas bring the largest florida crowd to Vegas? Think about armwood's crowd, cocoa's crowd, Booker T's crowd, miami central's crowd, and Aquinas's crowd....

Kind of hard to tell, as spill over locals end up on visitor side or around the gates for thoses big OOS games.  STA did have Michael Irvin on the sidelines though

6 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Off topic question right here, but from top to bottom, which state has the best football in your opinion? Add Georgia, ohio, and jersey to the equation as well.

You add Jersey in top to bottom? Jersey is top heavy with 3-5 good teams per year and even thats slipping!

8 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

When you ask that what criteria are you asking?

I could have 3 different number 1 states just by switching the criteria, I'll give you my top 5 if you elaborate on which criteria you asking for 

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

We have 3-5 really good teams the rest is doo doo 💩.....ga have 50 Okay teams no national powerhouses

Those Colquitt boys ganging up on you bro? :D Like the fact one of them called you a troll but won't call out the biggest transgressor on this forum. That sucks.

It is what it is, Dawg.