Daytona 500 overnight ratings lowest ever

HooverOutlaw

NASCAR event with Marine Color Guard.  The Monster Girls were much to revealing for them but half naked Chicks with Rebel Flags and Multiple Bud lights with a Treasonous flag kissing a Light Green Marine while the Dark Green Marine Is like how the FU#K did I end up here. :D   No problems what so ever no doubt about it.  Damn Hypocrites. 

Image result for white girls in rebel flags at nascar

Personally, I've never called NASCAR a sport, although there are many athletes necessary to make it happen.

I love the Monster Energy girls and wasn't offended at all by them or the Hooters girls that I encountered at the races. 

If Bobsled, luge is a sport, so is NASCAR, but to each their own. I just call it racing, some choose to call it a sport. 

Every fan isn't a redneck, nor even necessarily an American or proud backer of the American flag for that matter. 

13 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Personally, I've never called NASCAR a sport, although there are many athletes necessary to make it happen.

I love the Monster Energy girls and wasn't offended at all by them or the Hooters girls that I encountered at the races. 

If Bobsled, luge is a sport, so is NASCAR, but to each their own. I just call it racing, some choose to call it a sport. 

Every fan isn't a redneck, nor even necessarily an American or proud backer of the American flag for that matter. 

I know that I work with a Hot Chick that is a huge NASCAR fan she got her Favorite driver on her Desk and it's all NASCAR'D out.   You know what on 2nd thought she has to be a Redneck :D Just joking.  Didn't that Activity come about from old Liquor runners in the South back in the day of Prohibition as they juiced up their cars to outrun 5-0.  We all have what we love. I was just giving it back because the 2 posters were huge opponents of NFL Players.  Never pass up a chance to give it back and I mean Never. .   I still believe it was more than Just the Monster Girls outfits.  You know me I am very leery of B.S. Peddlers.    We did make this Thread Hot and now I will help it die by leaving it alone. 

Image result for you know what I'm saying meme

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

When a woman is ur best driver/athlete that’s wen u know ur sport is a joke 

Okay mister bigmouth.  Is downhill skiing a sport?  I don't bet but I'd bet you can't keep up with Lindsey Vonn.  How about the snowboarding events?  Those women would put you to shame if you even could gather the balls to drop in.  Speed skating?  You would be lapped and laughed off the ice before you made it half way around. Volleyball?  I would laugh so loud watching you get stuffed.  Softball?  You wouldn't be able to put a bat on a ball it would blow by you so fast.  How about a sport from your area of the county, ice hockey.  Those women would put you down so fast and so hard you wouldn't be able to get up even if you wanted to.

Shall I continue to embarrass you?  By the way, you know so little about NASCAR that you think Danica is the best driver.  You really don't mind showing your ignorance, do you?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

There was the Monster Energy Girls last year and it didn't go over too well with the fans of Rickey Bobby, buddy Kyle, Dale Bubba and the gang.  I wonder what sat them off.  They claimed the Outfits were too revealing. 9_9

Image: Monster Energy Girls – Racing's New Cheerleaders, Sort of – Are Freaking Out NASCAR Fans

The backlash on social media among fans was quick.

Perhaps NFL cheerleader outfits would be less offensive.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Fred said:

Okay mister bigmouth.  Is downhill skiing a sport?  I don't bet but I'd bet you can't keep up with Lindsey Vonn.  How about the snowboarding events?  Those women would put you to shame if you even could gather the balls to drop in.  Speed skating?  You would be lapped and laughed off the ice before you made it half way around. Volleyball?  I would laugh so loud watching you get stuffed.  Softball?  You wouldn't be able to put a bat on a ball it would blow by you so fast.  How about a sport from your area of the county, ice hockey.  Those women would put you down so fast and so hard you wouldn't be able to get up even if you wanted to.

Shall I continue to embarrass you?  By the way, you know so little about NASCAR that you think Danica is the best driver.  You really don't mind showing your ignorance, do you?

All false... the male snowboarders are better than Lindsay Vonn ...

i can beat any woman in football or lacrosse ... believe that

13 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

All false... the male snowboarders are better than Lindsay Vonn ...

i can beat any woman in football or lacrosse ... believe that

I didn't say the male snowboarders.  I said *YOU*.  Maybe football but I bet there are women out there that can smoke you in lacrosse.

That you think so poorly of women speaks volumes.

2 minutes ago, Fred said:

I didn't say the male snowboarders.  I said *YOU*.  Maybe football but I bet there are women out there that can smoke you in lacrosse.

That you think so poorly of women speaks volumes.

How come there’s no Secret service Women that protect our Presidents .,, How come you don’t see any???

ill wait

32 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I know that I work with a Hot Chick that is a huge NASCAR fan she got her Favorite driver on her Desk and it's all NASCAR'D out.   You know what on 2nd thought she has to be a Redneck :D Just joking.  Didn't that Activity come about from old Liquor runners in the South back in the day of Prohibition as they juiced up their cars to outrun 5-0.  We all have what we love. I was just giving it back because the 2 posters were huge opponents of NFL Players.  Never pass up a chance to give it back and I mean Never. .   I still believe it was more than Just the Monster Girls outfits.  You know me I am very leery of B.S. Peddlers.    We did make this Thread Hot and now I will help it die by leaving it alone. 

Image result for you know what I'm saying meme

It did start with trash talk from shine runners back in the prohibition days. Of course those were some rough ol' boys that were criminals, and, enter big money from sponsors, of course the sport had to drift away from rough ol' criminals which seems to be what Hoover Outlaw wants to have come back. 

If you bring back rough ol' criminals and turn the races back into full blown brawls, the sponsors will disappear and the drivers and teams will have to go back to paying for their own parts and cars, which was a big part of why there was fights to begin with. If I spent 10k out of my own pocket building a car after work every night and then put it on the track on Sunday, and some dumb ass criminal wrecks me intentionally and my 10k investment is a trash heap, damn right I'll quickly become a criminal too. Aggravated assault with a steering wheel or tire iron would be my charge. 

The world has advanced socially and left folks like Hoover Outlaw and HSFBfan behind. 

People like me find a way to evolve and still appreciate the sports that they are beginning to dislike due to "millenial snowflakes". The reality is folks like those two want to blame everything on "snowflakes", but the money is where the fault lies. There is just certain things that "brands" can't be a part of, which in some off hand way could get attributed to "snowflakes", but their angst is usually misdirected at the "snowflakes" when it's the brands that love the "snowflake's" money more than the redneck dinosaur criminal's money that the fault lies with. 

To add to my opinion from earlier, another part of NASCAR's decline is too many cookie cutter 1 1/2 mile tracks. Too damn many. I like racing and can't sit through all of the mile and a half races on television. To me, NASCAR was meant to be seen live, and television takes something important away from it. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Fred said:

Danica is horrible. So happy she only has 1 race left and I'm sure she'll crash in that race as well

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

There was the Monster Energy Girls last year and it didn't go over too well with the fans of Rickey Bobby, buddy Kyle, Dale Bubba and the gang.  I wonder what sat them off.  They claimed the Outfits were too revealing. 9_9

Image: Monster Energy Girls – Racing's New Cheerleaders, Sort of – Are Freaking Out NASCAR Fans

The backlash on social media among fans was quick.

Looks like another day at the your favorite sporting event. 🙌🏻