Daytona 500 overnight ratings lowest ever

HooverOutlaw

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

I watched every lap

They took 90,000 seats out at Talladega and still can' can't sell it out.  

Happy you watched ever lap.  They have taking the fun out.  People thought the titanic was a good idea.

They need to find the toughest win at all cost, whore chasing, whiskey drinking, wild SOB from the super late model dirt track racing and about 6 more like him and give them a ride. They need to fight after races and cuss on interviews and have hot women around at all times. 

46 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

They took 90,000 seats out at Talladega and still can' can't sell it out.  

Happy you watched ever lap.  They have taking the fun out.  People thought the titanic was a good idea.

They need to find the toughest win at all cost, whore chasing, whiskey drinking, wild SOB from the super late model dirt track racing and about 6 more like him and give them a ride. They need to fight after races and cuss on interviews and have hot women around at all times. 

Yea Idk I don't get it. It's the most fan friendly activity you can possibly go too

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Let's be 100 percent honest here. The country as a whole is more educated in 2018. That is taking away viewership from NASCAR.

Most educated people that don't reside in the south, would never watch NASCAR. 

I protested it because a lot of them fly a Treasonous Flag.  I hate treason more than people taking a Knee.  I am as offended as they are over the NFL.  :D

Maybe that's why it's down people are sick of all that disrespecting of the U.S Flag?  I didn't even know that Buddy Kyle, Kyle Buddy, Bubba Buddy and all them Dale's still ran around for hours taking NO right Turns at rapid rates of speed advertising, Budweiser and all those healthy drinks for the kids of the South. 

• Haha 1

As an avid fan that goes to races live, money and the sponsors that provide it are the problem.

They are dictating what happens, how much of it happens etc. The owners have to pander to the sponsors in order to keep funding coming. NASCAR in general has to do the same in order to keep the advertising dollars flowing. 

If you aren't a sponsor or direct affiliate of the race team, the drivers are pretty unapproachable now. A fan can spend 500 dollars for a pass and still never get an autograph. It's ridiculous and a shame. 

The fighting and other stuff including on the track incidents and retaliations being cut out by the advertisers threatening to withdraw, and the teams and drivers pandering directly to the sponsors is the issue imo. 

Even the team merchandising is contracted all to one company now, so the drivers making appearances at their merchandise trailers and doing autograph/selfie sessions is off the table. 

6 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

He’s turning left , he turns left again...,...holy shit he’s getting gas.. and he’s turning left again

repeat 500 times 

I believe there are several tracks in the northeast part of the county.  If you didn't/don't watch then you have no idea.  Last night there were 12 cars racing at 190 miles per hour.  You couldn't put a hand between front and back of most of the cars and you couldn't stand in between the side by side lines.  There is a ton of high level engineering in this sport.  The hand and eye coordination coupled with the reaction times required to be successful matches most any other sport out there.  I'd like to see a lot of the people that poo poo NASCAR try to sit in that car in the summer with temps running between 130-140+ for 4 hours and maintain the strength and degree of attention required.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

He’s turning left , he turns left again...,...holy shit he’s getting gas.. and he’s turning left again 

repeat 500 times 

Only the uneducated clowns with mullets could be dooped into paying hundreds of dollars for tickets and 15 dollar beers to watch cars turn left. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fred said:

I believe there are several tracks in the northeast part of the county.  If you didn't/don't watch then you have no idea.  Last night there were 12 cars racing at 190 miles per hour.  You couldn't put a hand between front and back of most of the cars and you couldn't stand in between the side by side lines.  There is a ton of high level engineering in this sport.  The hand and eye coordination coupled with the reaction times required to be successful matches most any other sport out there.  I'd like to see a lot of the people that poo poo NASCAR try to sit in that car in the summer with temps running between 130-140+ for 4 hours and maintain the strength and degree of attention required.

Stop it. This sport is a bigger scam than wrestling. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Fred said:

Is NASCAR even considered a sport?

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Stop it. This sport is a bigger scam than wrestling. 

It's not a Sport it is an equipment supported endeavor encompassing an Oval with a high rate of speed.  You should see me manipulate the I-75 here in Dallas or when I was in San Diego the I-5 or hit the 110 in LA.  Now that is some serious equipment supported device that gets me to employment and back home and hell there are more crashes each day than NASCAR Has in a year and if Bumper to Bumper makes it a sport.  Behold :D Let me see Some NASCAR dude set in this for 3hrs and Navigate it.  I would love to see it.  Temps can run into the 100's with no Jiffy crew dudes off the side to run in and help you either.  I am not impressed by Kyle Buddy at all.   This is impressive .  Plus I am protesting it because of the disrespect to the Flag.   You see what I did to the ratings. 9_9  If it is a Sport so is deep Sea Diving it is equipment supported as well. 

Image result for traffic jam in Los angeles

• Haha 1

“So proud of NASCAR and its supporters and fans. They won't put up with disrespecting our Country or our Flag - they said it loud and clear!” President Trump, who had said that there was no place in the NFL for players who knelt for the anthem, tweeted early Monday.

Just more Freaking Hypocrisy;  Damn Traitors 

Image result for NASCAR CONFEDERATE FLAG DAYTONA

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Fred said:

When a woman is ur best driver/athlete that’s wen u know ur sport is a joke 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

RIP NASCAR and it's hillbilly fans

Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks. 

Non Athletic Sport Composed of Amused Rednecks

North American Secret Conspiracy Against Rednecks

Non-Athletic Sport Created by Alcohol and Rednecks

Not A Sport Circles Are Round

North And South Carolina Auto Racing

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

“So proud of NASCAR and its supporters and fans. They won't put up with disrespecting our Country or our Flag - they said it loud and clear!” President Trump, who had said that there was no place in the NFL for players who knelt for the anthem, tweeted early Monday.

Just more Freaking Hypocrisy;  Damn Traitors 

Image result for NASCAR CONFEDERATE FLAG DAYTONA

Those flags just scream welcome to folks of my tan skin. Lol

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

repeat 500 times 

And you know what you will see there. A love of this country. Nobody kneeling to the national anthem. A lot of alcohol which is great and the women for the most part are hot as hell. 

• Like 1