AR-15 Giveaway and raffle

Horsefly

Is it Ironic with this color scheme unless you are color blind or agenda driven?  I will help if you are a Retard if your State has a Darker Color on the Left map than it does on Right one.  YOU SHOULD MOVE OR GET READY TO STAND YOUR GROUND. :D Not looking good for the SEC.

Why the hell is Montana much Redder than Illinois on the Left Map. I thought Chicago was the be all for all things deadly with GUNZ.  FACTS SUCK DON'T IT.  I bet you are not so keen to bring up Per Capita on that one are you Fellow.

Gun-Laws-vs-Gun-Deaths--A05.png

Notice how the States with High Gun Ownership seem to like killing themselves.  It's not Chicago either.  Facts don't suck People do.  See how I flipped that Gunz don't kill people thingamagig. :D Some people can only get it if you show them pretty colors and not eloquent wordplay.  #MAGA. If you are a retard and  if your State is listed on the top 10 in either one you should probably move.

Clearly guns are a damn problem when it comes to killing.  Your CIDE is no less deadly than anyone else's

Gun-Laws-vs-Gun-Deaths--A04.png

Gun-Laws-vs-Gun-Deaths--A02.png

But we have had this suggestion to help our Chillerin.  Hell I even recommended the SAW because you need more firepower to deter. Even though a few on the Right claimed their 9MM is more dangerous than a AR-15.  :D Hey Drummer I even included a Young OBama in the bottom left so you can have something to rage about him.

Image result for mike dropped on gun violence

But hey let's argue that 6,000 black males killing each other is much worse than 28,000 White Males killing themselves.  After all doesn't it make us feel good when we can claim someone else is worse than ourselves.

We are all a damn bunch of hypocrites.   You see we only care when someone tells me I suck or someone like me sucks. 

You see you don't care about blacks dying in Chicago it makes you feel somehow better than them and I don't care about you killing yourself because I can show you how you are just as fucked up.  So you see we are both fucked up.  We only care when one of us shoots the other when the greatest threat is ourselves.  And history has proven it is hard as hell to clean yourself up.

I am one NON PC MOFO, That's for damn Sho.  Now back to this Money Business.

13 hours ago, DevilDog said:

This is especially for the Military guys. I was thinking seriously about these shootings with no  political, racist or any other non essential B.S and looked back on my active duty time and what happens when tragedies occur and I began to wonder if the same measures could be applied in the Civilian world.  Like when a few Helicopters crash or a Range incident.  Immediately after action reports are done and a top down review with imminent training.  Remember when the Tailhook Scandal with the Naval Pilots in Vegas and the Osprey Crashes killing many Marines. Immediate action.   I know at Camp Pendleton we had a problem with young Marines having wrecks after drinking in driving.  

We would have a safety stand down and one 4th of July they had the local Coroner come in at the Base Theater and show us pictures of dead Marines from car accidents and they parked a Car at the front Gate that a Marine died in.  Brutal but it damn sure got the point across.  Since many of these shootings are from actual Students or former Students and hell they play vicious video games anyway.  I think the should watch Documentaries of these tragedies have discussions and be as pro-active as possible.  Because whenever there is reaction there is uncontrolled emotion and it usually results in nothing but finger pointing.  

The Military seems to attack these matters aggressively and I feel it results in less of these things.  I do understand there have been a few attacks @ Ft. Hood and there are many Guns there yet that didn't stop multiple deaths.  So it takes more than Gunz to stop another Gun.  If you can Prevent you want have to Re-Invent.   Thoughts from the Warriors on this. 

I know it's a bit drastic but hell I would be willing to piss on a Spark plug if it would help stop this.  Please don't Mention Chicago we can discuss that separately I am not pointing fingers at anyone.    

Back in high school we use to have people come talk to us and show us pics of cars mangled from dui incidents. Not sure we took it that serious, but now we are talking about school shootings which is crazier. I'm hoping schools address this a lot more to help prevent these. Kids have to be willing to go to their parents or school officials if they think someone is headed down this path. Hopefully the school officials take them serious. We know they failed in the FL incident. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, noonereal said:

collections need to be of permanently deactivated guns... then have all you like

i feel bad for folks like you, law abiding, responsible, a heritage and i am sure awesome collection but as with anything, we must look to the greater good. 

too many guns is exactly the problem we have, it needs to change

Deactivation can ruin the value of many of them. 

• Like 1

Quick question how come kids in the 1700s and 1800s knew how to handle a gun know what it was used for. Sign up and fight the british during the American Revolution and fight in the American Civil War and todays kid are pissed off that a WIFI went down or the McDonalds ice cream machine doesnt work. 

10 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Quick question how come kids in the 1700s and 1800s knew how to handle a gun know what it was used for. Sign up and fight the british during the American Revolution and fight in the American Civil War and todays kid are pissed off that a WIFI went down or the McDonalds ice cream machine doesnt work. 

How come the finest trained Soldier in the 1700's could only muster up and load that Musket and get off 3 rounds in one Minute? Did I mention only the finest trained one could get off 3 rounds. Look it up.  So they got pissed back then too, but another dude could pick up a stick and knock his ass out after 1 minute.   Today's kids sign up and fight a much more hostile and deadly enemy than some old British Red Coats hauling the Union Jack.   Oh those are not the kids doing the mass Killings either.  If the kid today enters class with a Musket someone would knock his ass out quickly too. But he has a hellacious Musket today.

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

How come the finest trained Soldier in the 1700's could only muster up and load that Musket and get off 3 rounds in one Minute? Did I mention the finest trained one. Look it up.  So they got pissed back then too, but another dude could pick up a stick and knock his ass out after 1 minute.   Today's kids sign up and fight a much more hostile and deadly enemy than some old British Red Coats hauling the Union Jack.   Oh those are not the kids doing the mass Killings either. 

missed my point 

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Why the hell is Montana much Redder than Illinois on the Left Map. I thought Chicago was the be all for all things deadly with GUNZ

Per capita arguments start to fall apart when one population sample is small.  The population of Montana is 1.06 million.  The population of Chicago is 9.5 million and the population of Illinois is 12.77 million.  With such a large disparity in populations, a few events in the smaller group has a disparate impact on the numbers.  That's just plain math you can look up.  That charts you provided don't have dates on them so I can't compare it to the population numbers at the same time.  Montana just went over 1 million so it could have had a lower population at the time your numbers were compiled.

*** note: I am not disputing your numbers nor am I weighing in one way or the other on the base argument.  I am only pointing out the possible reason for the disparity that you specifically called out.  You possibly will have a more valid comparison of of states/areas with a closer range of populations.  Outliers are called outliers for a reason.  Your numbers combine all deaths.  It would be interesting to see those numbers with suicide factored out.  If someone is at the point they are committing suicide I would postulate that they are going to do that by others means if a gun is not available. ***

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fred said:

*** note: I am not disputing your numbers nor am I weighing in one way or the other on the base argument. 

Thanks Fred.  I am a not a Per Capita supporter I think it's stupid in most cases.  Others familiar with me here know what I was conveying.  And whether people are so depressed to kill themselves (I am not mocking this its is a real illness) Suicide or committing Homicides another serious problem.  I was pointing to the hypocrisy of many looking at one but not seeing the other. 

I have posted many numbers without suicide. That is the problem no one wants to acknowledge this which is 3 times damn near worse than Homicides.  The Suffix CIDE means to kill.  I don't care if you favor the Prefixes Homo, Sui, Pesti, Insecti, Or Fratri  is it really that big a difference when we don't have an agenda and not saying you do. 

Here you go sir.  You seem reasonable to me.  This is all about Security and they keep you up to date.  I don't post things without 1st researching myself.  There are other good links here as well.  Please take time and enjoy I am sure you will learn from them as I have.   

Enjoy sir: Most of their data on all these topic are thru 2017.  Hell you can even look up dangerous school zones of certain areas.  I try to keep up with a lot of things.  Even if it was 2 years or 3 years old I am sure things haven't changed that much. 

https://www.safehome.org/resources/

2 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

Deactivation can ruin the value of many of them. 

understood 

but if all needed to be, that would not be valid except for the international market 

I respect your concern, I hope you respect mine

This will never occur, sadly but if it were possible to go forward with my suggestions I'd try to work on this aspect. 

7 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Is it Ironic with this color scheme unless you are color blind or agenda driven?  I will help if you are a Retard if your State has a Darker Color on the Left map than it does on Right one.  YOU SHOULD MOVE OR GET READY TO STAND YOUR GROUND. :D Not looking good for the SEC.

Why the hell is Montana much Redder than Illinois on the Left Map. I thought Chicago was the be all for all things deadly with GUNZ.  FACTS SUCK DON'T IT.  I bet you are not so keen to bring up Per Capita on that one are you Fellow.

Gun-Laws-vs-Gun-Deaths--A05.png

Your not using the right per capita. Just saying....