AR-15 Giveaway and raffle

Horsefly

2 minutes ago, noonereal said:

the entire argument is ridiculous

only a gun is made for the purpose of killing

a truck is not designed to kill

ignorant people use ignorant anologies

I expect troll and concha along shortly ;)

Oh, he will come................................

I always hear the dumb one that we should ban cars because of crashes. But as you said, cars aren't designed to kill.

26 minutes ago, noonereal said:

how was he gonna get that truck inside the school? 

dope

Carpool lane. 

Every school is different, for example my nieces and nephews, they are waiting on sidewalk to be be picked up. 

There are points where a vehicle can access and mow them down. 

All you gotta do is look and think how would a nutball take out mass casualties. 

31 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

He could have killed people, but not 17. Def not in that short of a time span.

Go Home.

Shit, shit, shit.... yeah it can be done, expand mind beyond your current brainlock. I posted different scenarios you and Tranny boy ran with truck and how it couldn’t work.  I didn’t say drive it up in the fucking school building. The both of y’all are fucking retarded. 

4 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Shit, shit, shit.... yeah it can be done, expand mind beyond your current brainlock. I posted different scenarios you and Tranny boy ran with truck and how it couldn’t work.  I didn’t say drive it up in the fucking school building. The both of y’all are fucking retarded. 

I could pose the same reasoning with our military.  Once they are trained to engage and kill the enemy, then there is no need to equip them with more advanced weapons, let them improvise as they will find a way to engage and kill.  However, we don't, as technology provides greater lethality with weapons that make it easier to engage the enemy.

same goes for allowing civilians access to certain technology, it provides greater lethality through an easier to obtain and use platform. (Grabbing an AR15 is much easier and convenient than getting a car and planning an attack)

• Like 1

Mayor Pro Tem Dwaine Caraway stood outside of City Hall on Monday essentially to plea with the NRA not to come. What he accomplished, I couldn't tell. As the NRA would later tell Fox4: "No politician anywhere can tell the NRA not to come to their city."

https://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/commentary/2018/02/20/nra-move-may-convention-dallas-giving-free-rent

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

I have yet to see somebody explain what they need an AR-15 for?

Image result for i know i know meme

1. So they can do this (KILL A BUNCH OF PEOPLE)

Image result for LAS VEGAS SHOOTING SCENE

2.  And our kids can practice the (EPW) Walk or Zombie March during the shooting

Image result for SCHOOL SHOOTING SCENE

3 And we can all celebrate another one like this

Image result for florida shooting

4.  And finally Republicans can propose we all do this to fix it.

Related image

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

I could pose the same reasoning with our military.  Once they are trained to engage and kill the enemy, then there is no need to equip them with more advanced weapons, let them improvise as they will find a way to engage and kill.  However, we don't, as technology provides greater lethality with weapons that make it easier to engage the enemy.

same goes for allowing civilians access to certain technology, it provides greater lethality through an easier to obtain and use platform. (Grabbing an AR15 is much easier and convenient than getting a car and planning an attack)

This is one of the better explainations of reasoning as to why there needs to be 'weapons control'.....and it is VERY valid.

But as you can argue until you turn blue, you will never strip away the validity of what the others are saying with regard to 'intent to kill' and the ability to find a way.

The right believes we must address the underlying issues prior to limiting their hardware, and see that as a more targeted solution.  The left promotes that silver bullet (actually blanks) as the best solution, and fails to recognize other impacts of a 'disarmed public'.

I believe somewhere in the middle, there should be a balance point that we should strive to achieve...

Both sides should understand the others VERY valid points...and the sooner people realize that the validity of both can never be impeached, the better off we will be in working towards the REAL 'best solution'.

Just my .02 cents... 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

This is one of the better explainations of reasoning as to why there needs to be 'weapons control'.....and it is VERY valid.

But as you can argue until you turn blue, you will never strip away the validity of what the others are saying with regard to 'intent to kill' and the ability to find a way.

The right believes we must address the underlying issues prior to limiting their hardware, and see that as a more targeted solution.  The left promotes that silver bullet (actually blanks) as the best solution, and fails to recognize other impacts of a 'disarmed public'.

I believe somewhere in the middle, there should be a balance point that we should strive to achieve...

Both sides should understand the others VERY valid points...and the sooner people realize that the validity of both can never be impeached, the better off we will be in working towards the REAL 'best solution'.

Just my .02 cents... 

The Best Lincoln's you've dropped lately IMHO.  And I am not easily Humbled

two cents.jpg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, maxchoboian said:

Someone said they were attacked by a coyote. A coyote.

Yea if you miss 1 round on target with this you can kill a neighbor 8 football fields away.  I wouldn't want my neighbor shooting at old Wile E. Coyote in my Hood ever with this weapon.  A nice racking of my 12 gauge with a Slug, followed by 00 Bucks followed by another slug will handle his ass just fine.  That's how I keep my Shotgun loaded.  

AR-15 Effective Range 600 meters at point target/800 meters at area target.  Magazine Fed, Gas Operated Semi-Automatic Weapon, rapid rate of fire about 20-30 rounds per Minute.  Sorry had a Drill Instructor Flash Back.  Repeated this a thousand times about the M16.  

Sorry this weapon was designed for 1 purpose to cause a bunch of MOFO's to be put in a Serious Hurt Locker ASAP. 

I never knew some thought Kids were THE MOFO's.  Anyone that has fired this or the Military version were never mistaken what they were firing for effect was for. 

I used Military terms because that's what this Rifle is. 

Maybe this is how we solve it: 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/video-man-destroy-cut-up-ar-15-rifle-florida-shooting-scott-pappalardo-a8218926.html

14 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Yea if you miss 1 round on target with this you can kill a neighbor 8 football fields away.  I wouldn't want my neighbor shooting at old Wile E. Coyote in my Hood ever with this weapon.  A nice racking of my 12 gauge with a Slug, followed by 00 Bucks followed by another slug will handle his ass just fine.  That's how I keep my Shotgun loaded.  

It was me that Wile E. attacked in my own back yard.  And I also agree that I would rather use my shotgun than just about any other weapon, given the layout of how it happened. There is no way in hell I would want an assault rifle for the task.  The point was there are in fact (to this day) very valid reasons for keeping a (reasonable) gun in the home.  The other point also offered was that say one of the horses injured themselves on the property and needed to be put down quickly (as in how would you suggest I do that).

At the time I was unarmed....except for my dog...she didn't miss a beat and sprang to my defense (even tho the coyote was bigger).  I had to pull her off the coyote several times (thought the coyote may have been rabid given the attack) as the animal would not let up and kept re-attacking.  Was not until they locked up for like the forth time that I was able to grab the coyote by the back and basically two hand launch the thing skyward (was trying to toss it over the fence, LOL didn't even make the warning track xD) before it finally relented upon impact from re-entry....

Never been so proud of my girl....she definitely saved my ass from injury

IMG_1536 (1).JPG

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dbcaptiron said:

Is it only the left that fails to recognize the impact of certain courses of action, or what do you think the right fails to recognize?

4 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

It was me that Wile E. attacked in my own back yard.  And I also agree that I would rather use my shotgun than just about any other weapon, given the layout of how it happened. There is no way in hell I would want an assault rifle for the task.  The point was there are in fact (to this day) very valid reasons for keeping a (reasonable) gun in the home.  The other point also offered was that say one of the horses injured themselves on the property and needed to be put down quickly (as in how would you suggest I do that).

At the time I was unarmed....except for my dog...she didn't miss a beat and sprang to my defense (even tho the coyote was bigger).  I had to pull her off the coyote several times (thought the coyote may have been rabid given the attack) as the animal would not let up and kept re-attacking.  Was not until they locked up for like the forth time that I was able to grab the coyote by the back and basically two hand launch the thing skyward (was trying to toss it over the fence, LOL didn't even make the warning track xD) before it finally relented upon impact from re-entry....

Never been so proud of my girl....she definitely saved my ass from injury

IMG_1536 (1).JPG

Nice.   You can do a ritual throat slashing along the Aorta which by all measures have been proven to be a pretty sane way to dispatch an animal.  Yes you could dispatch him with a .22 caliber between the old lookers as well without the other 29 rounds exceeding it.  That was an awesome story.  I see a few of those Bastards around and the Homeowners put out info on these matters.  Telling everyone recently to watch Bobcats if you have small pets.  See what happens when we Suburban types move into their territory.  Awesome job by that Feminine Canine of yours. 

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

Is it only the left that fails to recognize the impact of certain courses of action, or what do you think the right fails to recognize?

jeez, hopefully that is not all you took from that?

to answer you question....no...obviously not. Some fail to realize what horse so eloquently stated about 'access' and impact.  For the most part tho, believe it or not, many already KNOW that, they just want 'priorities' and their points addressed first....   

5 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Nice.   You can do a ritual throat slashing along the Aorta which by all measures have been proven to be a pretty sane way to dispatch an animal.  Yes you could dispatch him with a .22 caliber between the old lookers as well without the other 29 rounds exceeding it.  That was an awesome story.  I see a few of those Bastards around and the Homeowners put out info on these matters.  Telling everyone recently to watch Bobcats if you have small pets.  See what happens when we Suburban types move into their territory.  Awesome job by that Feminine Canine of yours. 

Actually it is the Coyote that has moved back into our territory here...

They were driven as far west as Chicago like maybe 100 years ago, and have slowly migrated back over the decades.  Now they are here and guess what?  They crossbred with wolfs all along their trails, and what we have here now is what they call a Coywolf, and they are extremely aggressive....and NO joke...

coyote-run1.jpg

Easier to just say Coyote though, as people hardly even believe that.

People like nooner think they are just 'intellectually dishonest foxes'......

13 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Damn it's an epidemic of AR-15 Raffle's.  I like how they think arming a Teacher with a Pistol is gonna protect the Chillleriiinnn from these nuts.  Clearly the teacher's will need more fire Power.  I suggest each class room have a M249 (SAW) at the teachers disposal.  Because more Collateral damage is clearly the answer. 9_9

http://journalstar.com/news/local/raffle-of-ar--rifle-snares-lincoln-youth-trap-shooting/article_c1d9af04-f1bd-56bb-9912-5aacfe0d523e.html

Raffle of AR-15 rifle snares Lincoln youth trap shooting club in gun control debate        

I carried the saw for 1.5 years. Great weapon. Not as scary as the pig for the enemy but much lighter to carry with no AG and fewer “SPORTS” corrective actions needed.