Meeting Asian women

ChimpGrip

16 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

This probably isn’t the best place to ask, but I take into consideration the “you never know who’s on here” factor that could give good advice.

Has anyone on here ever had success in meeting and successfully dating Asian women? If so, how? 

Yes, I did in college. It was no big deal, we had a common interest and I pursued that angle.  Honestly, that's how I dated all women.  Any person wants to be recognized as an individual, recognize her internal traits ( personality, etc) and her external beauty as well. (Avoid the creepy comments on breasts and butts)

if all else fails, flex those pecs....lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Yes, I did in college. It was no big deal, we had a common interest and I pursued that angle.  Honestly, that's how I dated all women.  Any person wants to be recognized as an individual, recognize her internal traits ( personality, etc) and her external beauty as well. (Avoid the creepy comments on breasts and butts)

if all else fails, flex those pecs....lol

I try so hard to execute normal, thoughtful conversation, but I always fail somehow. My social skills suck... women have told me I am hard to talk to. My body is one thing I do have going for me, but I struggle mightily with approaching women. And yes I usually steer clear of comments regarding external beauty, but I use to make that mistake all the time back in HS.

7 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

I try so hard to execute normal, thoughtful conversation, but I always fail somehow. My social skills suck... women have told me I am hard to talk to. My body is one thing I do have going for me, but I struggle mightily with approaching women. And yes I usually steer clear of comments regarding external beauty, but I use to make that mistake all the time back in HS.

That's no problem, if they find you physically attractive that's a start.  But what I use to do was ask them questions about themselves, let them talk about their goals, aspirations, likes and dislikes. Women loves guys that are into "them" 

15 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

That's no problem, if they find you physically attractive that's a start.  But what I use to do was ask them questions about themselves, let them talk about their goals, aspirations, likes and dislikes. Women loves guys that are into "them" 

Good points. I guess where I go wrong is running out of things to ask and ways to carry on a good conversation. I have my work cut out for me.

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Forget meeting Asian women. Sounds like you have a women problem in general to me and Asian women are NOT the answer. 

DO you think Asian women are easier or something?

What's the deal?

I like Asian women, I think one would make a great spouse. Can I say that based off experience? Definitely not. And they are not common around where I am located. And no I don't think they're easy, if anything probably harder, but I don't know. 

2 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

This probably isn’t the best place to ask, but I take into consideration the “you never know who’s on here” factor that could give good advice.

Has anyone on here ever had success in meeting and successfully dating Asian women? If so, how? 

I lived with an Asian girl for almost two years when I was in my mid 20s. I met her in a night class at a community college.

I've been out of the dating game for a long time now, but internet dating seems like it's all the rage these days. You might have a friend, especially a female friend, or maybe a close friend's wife, help you with your profile, especially since you yourself say that you have a bit of trouble communicating with girls.

I'd avoid saying that you're looking for an Asian woman, since no one wants to be someone else's fetish, not that I'm assuming that you have a fetish for Asian women, although it may be perceived that way.

With all girls, I think you can go a long way if you can make them laugh or show them something interesting that they wouldn't have found on their own, something in art or literature or music or film or even food. 

Good luck!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ChimpGrip said:

Why YES, YES I have! And NO, the only time I've ever paid for S E X was when I got married! I walked into a furniture store in Taiwan once, and started talking to this sweet young thing behind the counter! And as we talked, there seemed to be some interest on both sides of the counter! ANYWHO, we talked for about a hour, and I left! Only to return the next day with the same ploy, closer to closing time! As the day went on, she was about to close up shop, when she asked me if I wanted to come to her house to meet her parents! Oh HECK yes! That approach also worked in Australia as well! APPARENTLY, when you take the time to get to know a girl overseas, they eat that shit UP! It actually separates you from the multitudes who think conversation is when they talk about how they can bang the bones offin a skeleton!:)