Trump says he would have stopped shooter with own bare hands!

TheBlockIsHot

Trump has previously expressed disgust for seeing blood, saying that “it’s just not my thing.”

“I’m not good for medical. In other words, if you cut your finger and there’s blood pouring out, I’m gone,” he told radio host Howard Stern in 2008.

In the same interview, he went on to describe a charity event at his Mar-a-Lago resort, during which he looked away when a man fell off the stage and started bleeding.

“He was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him … he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible,” Trump said. “You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red.”

(all above quotes from Huffington Post article)

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-parkland-school-shooting_us_5a94341ce4b02cb368c44ab3

8 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

Didn't he say he would have gone in there, not that he would have stopped the shooter? I don't think he would have run in there with or without a gun, but for the title of the thread suggesting Trump said he would have stopped the shooter with his own bare hands is misleading to say the least.

Oh c'mon man, a little sensationalizing never hurt anyone. 9_9

xD

9 hours ago, DarterBlue said:

He doesn't. And if he does, then the dementia has progressed a lot in the past year. 

DEMENTIA, SURELY you JEST?xD It's gonna be inhuman, if PRESIDENT Trump makes you buffoons look any sillier down the road! He just AMBUSHED your dumb asses with the DACA proposal FOOLS! He gave you three times the number of recipients, and even threw in a path to CITIZENSHIP as a sweetner!xD And your dumb ass DEM legislators dissed the idea! And THAT shows that they had NO intention of accepting ANYTHING from Trump! THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT about DREAMERS!xD And it's gonna bite um in the ass in the Mid Terms!

8 hours ago, stanscript said:

Trump has previously expressed disgust for seeing blood, saying that “it’s just not my thing.”

“I’m not good for medical. In other words, if you cut your finger and there’s blood pouring out, I’m gone,” he told radio host Howard Stern in 2008.

In the same interview, he went on to describe a charity event at his Mar-a-Lago resort, during which he looked away when a man fell off the stage and started bleeding.

“He was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him … he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible,” Trump said. “You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red.”

(all above quotes from Huffington Post article)

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-parkland-school-shooting_us_5a94341ce4b02cb368c44ab3

Versus Nobama squealing like a lil girl, when he was put through the paces, on the mountain trek with Bear Grylls!xD

4 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

DEMENTIA, SURELY you JEST?xD It's gonna be inhuman, if PRESIDENT Trump makes you buffoons look any sillier down the road! He just AMBUSHED your dumb asses with the DACA proposal FOOLS! He gave you three times the number of recipients, and even threw in a path to CITIZENSHIP as a sweetner!xD And your dumb ass DEM legislators dissed the idea! And THAT shows that they had NO intention of accepting ANYTHING from Trump! THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT about DREAMERS!xD And it's gonna bite um in the ass in the Mid Terms!

On second thoughts, you are the one suffering from dementia. Your rambling post above is Exhibit A!

• Like 1