Israel-USA relations?

HSFBfan

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

No we couldn't use Israel bases.  If we could we wouldn't need to kiss Saudi Arabia's ass.  Far to many complications and would insure that we have no seat at the table as it concerns any peace process with Palestine in the future.  Trump may have already made that a reality with the embassy move.

While I support Israel right to exist and have a home, I am totally supportive of Palestines right to exist as well and be free (which as of now they are not).

Both sides have been guilty of doing things that push peace farther away.  Maybe if that bitch Netanyahoo goes to prison like he should they will get a more reasonable PM and not a hard/extreme right PM.  

Imho

Saudi Arabia's value to the U.S. is twofold. As the largest OPEC producer of oil, many times they have opened the gas spicket to keep prices lower for the American consumer when their cartel partners wanted to cut supply so prices would rise much higher and screw our economy. They also are the largest buyer of American-made weaponry in the world. They fear a fundamentalist movement that could topple the ruling royal family. The American government's arms producers and suppliers wouldn't let that happen.

23 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Saudi Arabia's value to the U.S. is twofold. As the largest OPEC producer of oil, many times they have opened the gas spicket to keep prices lower for the American consumer when their cartel partners wanted to cut supply so prices would rise much higher and screw our economy. They also are the largest buyer of American-made weaponry in the world. They fear a fundamentalist movement that could topple the ruling royal family. The American government's arms producers and suppliers wouldn't let that happen.

Great points.  Also we have a common problem in dealing with Iran.  Trump/Netanyahu are focused on Iran and I hope they don't make things worse.  

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

The free world better be focused on Iran...nobama gave them a ton of cash....Appeasement never works,never....

Obama gave them their own money back.  

I've asked you before but you never responded.  Since one of your favorite words is appeasement, what about Trumps appeasement of Russia and Putin?

Answer that.

23 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

The point is we can and we will when needed. End of story. 

I hear ya but my point is that it's not so cut and dry.  There are so many things to consider and it's not a simple matter as just using their bases.  Not of we want peace over there anyway.  

Apparently now we don't care about peace over there bc of the embassy move and the new Air Base.  

3 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

The funniest part is probably that this is legitimately your best effort.

Carry on.

It has to be a severe psychological problem.

Fullofsome has nearly 3300 posts in less than two months here, or nearly 60 posts per day.  That is an astonishing amount of stupid from a single source in such a short period of time. He truly is the fool who does not care about being a fool.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, concha said:

It has to be a severe psychological problem.

Fullofsome has nearly 3300 posts in less than two months here, or nearly 60 posts per day.  That is an astonishing amount of stupid from a single source in such a short period of time. He truly is the fool who does not care about being a fool.

My sentiments exactly, just today I reviewed dozen or more posts from Block, one was confirmed correct by another poster but I believe it was a "throw it against the wall and see if it sticks"  type of post on the part of Block, batting about 8% this morning.

Block's strategy is simple, take the opposing view and wait for a confirming post that validates his belief. Shotgun effect really, random bullshit, hoping something sticks. Everything in the South is a shithole , Folsom  and his posting belief system is the cat's meow.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

Not as exhausting as Rab but along the same lines.

5 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

My sentiments exactly, just today I reviewed dozen or more posts from Block, one was confirmed correct by another poster but I believe it was a "throw it against the wall and see if it sticks"  type of post on the part of Block, batting about 8% this morning.

Block's strategy is simple, take the opposing view and wait for a confirming post that validates his belief. Shotgun effect really, random bullshit, hoping something sticks. Everything in the South is a shithole , Folsom  and his posting belief system is the cat's meow.

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

Not as exhausting as Rab but along the same lines.

Expected from a clown who uses a poop map to find his way home.

Screen-Shot-2018-01-15-at-5.20.02-PM-620

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Maybe you can enlighten us with a snoops.com reference on this topic?

xD

It's "snopes" and their analysis was actually correct.

But the fool who doesn't care about being a fool keeps on truckin'...  

I guess when you come from the Poop State, it's easy to lose any sense of pride. xD

1100083_qoUGw5fW.jpg