Coach Q&A

PrepGridiron

27 minutes ago, The Stache said:

We'll get a good look at his young man once spring practice starts.  Coach Money is pushing to run the pistol. Never thought I'd see the day...

Coach that young man is Bru McCoy, your 5* WR/OLB...think your confusing him with Bryce Young 🤣🤣🤣

10 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Coach that young man is Bru McCoy, your 5* WR/OLB...think your confusing him with Bryce Young 🤣🤣🤣

Coach Money thinks Bru is Superman.  Wants to use him like Groots.  Opponents will have to plan for everything.  No one will know where Bru will line up on any given play.  Including me.

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, The Stache said:

Coach Money thinks Bru is Superman.  Wants to use him like Groots.  Opponents will have to plan for everything.  No one will know where Bru will line up on any given play.  Including me.

No joke, Bru McCoy will go down as the best football player to play at MD since Groots...he may go down as better then Groots...the kid could be 5* at 5 different positions...

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What in the actual hell is going on here? Is this real or y'all FOS?

The Stache is still giddy over his MNC and close to retirement so his mind probably isn’t working on all cylinders.Bru Is the real deal but not at QB....,what a friend told me

• Haha 1

On 3/8/2018 at 1:22 PM, PrepGridiron said:

In collaboration with PrepGridiron Logistics, we are exploring having high profile coaches come on and doing some Q&A with the members of this board.

We are looking at our first coach, New Smyrna Beach's Coach Wilkinson, to come on next Thursday at 8PM EST. While we are still working out the details, the expected format is that members can use this thread or PM me questions to ask Coach Wilkinson. Coach Wilkinson will then come on and at the appointed time answers the questions. Depending on time and appropriateness, we will see if the Coach will answer any subsequent questions. 

So, please provide any appropriate questions you'd like to ask Coach Wilkinson and we will work to incorporate them into the Q&A next week. 

Is this going to happen?

1 minute ago, Columbiafan said:

So who will be allowed to ask questions? 

We've been fielding questions all week. The five best will be chosen and Coach will come on to answer them. Additional questions may be asked to the extent coach has time or interest in fielding further questions. The Q&A will be moderated.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

We've been fielding questions all week. The five best will be chosen and Coach will come on to answer them. Additional questions may be asked to the extent coach has time or interest in fielding further questions. The Q&A will be moderated.

One i want to know is will he be scheduling teams like he did at cocoa at New Smyrna Beach

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PrepGridiron said:

Does he like men or Is his mom a prostitute? Seems to be a hot topic for the NFL...

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...