We have become a 3rd world country

Bormio

1 minute ago, Bormio said:

Went to Wendy’s tonight - they had run out of SALT!  How do you run out of salt?  Even in the Depression they had salt.

Hey, I spent the first 35% of my life in a Third World country. Never went to a restaurant there that did not have salt. Don't insult the Third World!

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Went to Wendy’s tonight - they had run out of SALT!  How do you run out of salt?  Even in the Depression they had salt.

Yoo word went to Wendy’s and they were like what sauce do you want..I said BBQ they said no we’re all out so I’m like Honey mustard she said nope I say sweet and sour  Negative all they fucking had was Ranchhh

54 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Went to Taco Bell the other day (don't judge me) and they were out of lettuce. 

Out

Of

Lettuce

97% of their menu items contain lettuce. 

Lock the doors and go home. You are out of lettuce. You can't make any of the items on the menu. 

xD

xD i won't judge...as they were the only place (next door) that was easy to get to for lunch at one office i worked, I ate there more than I shoud have ....

(plus the 2.99 meal deals they don't advertise on the menu's LOL) 

As for Wendy's....the worst they ever did was make you request a tomato slice or tomatos included in all those tacos, when they had that 'shortage' (no shortage just a nice price spike)....That don't work well in NJ....

Don't F with Jersians and their Tomatos.....business tanked and that did not last here for long....

2 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

That is how it starts.

Running out of things.

I called 08' when I found out McDonalds couldn't get a loan 

Next thing you know.....Boom

Could be...

Some religions believe starting 'next month'?  we hit our 7 year 'renewal/recycle/cosmic calendar' and we don't come out until like 2024-2025...

You preppin? 

Not to be all technical but this term has been bastardized to stigmatize poor nations.  Third World Countries have nothing to do with being poor.  It is a Term that was derived in WWII to Identify Nations that were non-aligned with either NATO or the Communist Bloc.  The worst thing you can say is a 3rd World nation when in essence they were just being independent.  It has morphed into a Stereotype referring to Poor Nations.  So not having any Salt doesn't mean we are a 3rd World Nation.  We are firmly planted in Nato.9_9  Finland and Sweden are True 3rd World Countries and I bet they got Salt running out of their Clog's.  xD 

Nato Countries = 1st World

Communist Bloc = 2nd World

All other's = 3rd World.

If our President keeps demeaning NATO we very well may become a 3rd World Country that no one will want to align with.  Salt be damned 

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Went to Taco Bell the other day (don't judge me) and they were out of lettuce. 

Out

Of

Lettuce

97% of their menu items contain lettuce. 

Lock the doors and go home. You are out of lettuce. You can't make any of the items on the menu. 

xD

2 Meximelts and a Steak Quesadilla with a side of Guacamole , every time.

12 hours ago, Bormio said:

We have become a 3rd world country

I was surprised to find this thread this morning as last night in bed I read a detailed article  about the Trump administration disaster in hiring. 

All I could think was how the PPO was functioning like a 3rd world country and how that has left us more and more vulnerable and unstable. 

But, like your God, Agent Orange, instead of an insightful thread we get a concern about fast food.  

What a failure he is turning his entire brood into.