FBI Raids Trumps Personal Attorneys Office

AztecPadre

9 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

I’ll go ahead and go on record as wagering whatever you want that doesn’t happen. 

Your drama queen

Just going off what I'm reading on your go to source for Real news.  Oh they do have a habit of Occupying Federal Shit. Or does that just happen with President Kenyan was in office?  I never thought I would see the day that American's would take up arms against the Government or Nazi's marching with Torches either. What odds would you have put on that.  I will go out on a limb and say Mr. Mueller should not be having any Chow below the Mason Dixon line anytime soon.  Cooter is pissed

And well here is this mess.

A few comments from the FOX website:  This is the Freaking FBI they are referring too.

INFOCRICKET
Now
Mueller and Rosenstein are conspiring to commit treason.
This is getting way out of hand
The FBI is corrupt beyond repair.  Congress needs to intervene
Tme to Shut down Mueller
Remember how the FBI got the FISA warrant. Somebody needs to look into Deep State swamp people at the justice department and FBI.

13 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Mueller better be right and it better be big.  Raiding the attorney of the President is an extraordinary step, and if he is wrong, Mueller will get fired with good cause.  Either Mueller thinks he has something or he is desperate - it could be both.

how about the NYS judge who issued the search warrant?...he's part of the "deep state"?.....Cohen is a clown who made a public statement saying he represented the Pres. in the Stormy affair without telling the President (and the President confirmed it)..that's ILLEGAL in NY...he put the noose around his own neck and pulled it tight....

18 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Except this time it's going to be in Newnan, Georgia. 

Already permitted.

:ph34r:

Heard Casey Cagle was going to be the keynote speaker. Could be fake news though. Source was shaky at best. 

xD

Quickly call  Lowes, Walmart, Target and Home Depot.  I am sure there is a rush on these items coming in the next few days.

I can remember when you couldn't whisper anything negative about the FBI and they not show up.  Now the Cooter's are throwing all kind of vitriol at them. 

Damn Mueller is one awesome Marine:  Semper FI Sir!  I am a real American and support you. 

Mueller

Aint

Going

Away

JJDIDTIEBUCKLE  every MARINE knows what that is 9_9

Image result for tiki torches

12 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Just going off what I'm reading on your go to source for Real news.  Oh they do have a habit of Occupying Federal Shit. Or does that just happen with President Kenyan was in office?  I never thought I would see the day that American's would take up arms against the Government or Nazi's marching with Torches either. What odds would you have put on that.  I will go out on a limb and say Mr. Mueller should not be having any Chow below the Mason Dixon line anytime soon.  Cooter is pissed

A few comments from the FOX website:  This is the Freaking FBI they are referring too.

INFOCRICKET
Now
Tme to Shut down Mueller
Remember how the FBI got the FISA warrant. Somebody needs to look into Deep State swamp people at the justice department and FBI.

Fox news and comments like this are the worse things that could possibly happen to this country....they undermine the whole f*in intelligence community and sell their souls to try and save Donny's dirty ass....Donny before the country!..as they claim to be Patriots.......and he's encourages them everyday with his "fake news" tweets...he's undermining the fabric of our country to save his ass and his dopey ass followers believe every word the liar says....as they help tear the country apart defending the indefensible...

10 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

INFOCRICKET
Now
Tme to Shut down Mueller

Seriously DD I'm not really up to speed on this, as I don't keep up with the daily propaganda....

So as I'm reading all this news here....

Your the one bringing what some dingleberry on the "comment section" from another site says 9_9...

......for cupcakes as refreshments?!?

giphy.gif

And i REALLY can't go any 'softer' on you here good buddy....

with all that 'ammunition' you're packin'.... 

Just now, dbcaptiron said:

Seriously DD I'm not really up to speed on this, as I don't keep up with the daily propaganda....

So as I'm reading all this news here....

Your the one bringing what some dingleberry on the "comment section" from another site says 9_9...

......for cupcakes as refreshments?!?

giphy.gif

And i REALLY can't go any 'softer' on you here good buddy....

with all that 'ammunition' you're packin'.... 

Bro that dude can fight but that is a lil soft for me. I was reading from the Site that is not CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC.  I was reading from the Real American News the Heartland that Aztec Mentioned.  You know how America really feels.  I was getting the pulse of America.   Comier better keep humping cupcakes because even he can't put a Chokehold on the Trumpster's.  This is Treason they scream.

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

The FBI better get prepared or they will Mount up, Arm up and Seize the FBI.  They have a history of these actions. They love occupying Federal Property. Nothing say GOV'T like the FBI.   Damn those comments are scary.  The Cooter's are in an uproar.  Quick Block Charlottesville, VA and band the Sale of Tiki Torches.  I'm sensing an old fashion Posse Party. B|

The scary part is you are not far off at all.  Ugh

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Donny's dirty ass? What about Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, HRC and BOs proven sinister actions filled w thievery, lies, deception and treason? How can you not be upset that they're all still walking free right now? The intelligence community is a broken, shameful, gutless, partisan cesspool of incompetent puppets. Those that voted for DJT proved that they ARE the fabric of our country!! Get with the program. 

Typical junior high school response...

16 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Bro that dude can fight but that is a lil soft for me. I was reading from the Site that is not CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC.  I was reading from the Real American News the Heartland that Aztec Mentioned.  You know how America really feels.  I was getting the pulse of America.   Comier better keep humping cupcakes because even he can't put a Chokehold on the Trumpster's.  This is Treason they scream.

Fire them up bro...

giphy.gif

LOL

2 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Donny's dirty ass? What about Comey, Strzok, Page, McCabe, HRC and BOs proven sinister actions filled w thievery, lies, deception and treason? How can you not be upset that they're all still walking free right now? The intelligence community is a broken, shameful, gutless, partisan cesspool of incompetent puppets. Those that voted for DJT proved that they ARE the fabric of our country!! Get with the program. 

you drank all the Kool-Aid you could find huh?...what a shame....you're a smart guy and for you and others to believe the intelligence community is incompetent is disgraceful IMO....they're incompetent because??..Donny said so?...Muller hasn't found anything out yet after 6 guilty pleas and several cooperating witnesses??....Muller is a vet, and life long Republican like Rothstein and Comey....but they put country before party and shouls be praised for that not ridiculed like Fox news does...

the program?...he won the electoral vote..he lucked out...2.9 million people say so....he's on borrowed time...he's had historic negative ratings since he's taken office....that's the program...

Just now, DBP66 said:

you drank all the Kool-Aid you could find huh?...what a shame....you're a smart guy and for you and others to believe the intelligence community is incompetent is disgraceful IMO....they're incompetent because??..Donny said so?...Muller hasn't found anything out yet after 6 guilty pleas and several cooperating witnesses??....Muller is a vet, and life long Republican like Rothstein and Comey....but they put country before party and shouls be praised for that not ridiculed like Fox news does...

the program?...he won the electoral vote..he lucked out...2.9 million people say so....he's on borrowed time...he's had historic negative ratings since he's taken office....that's the program...

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

https://imprimis.hillsdale.edu/the-politicization-of-the-fbi/

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I like the Google news homepage as well. 

NPR is off my beaten path though. I read stories linked to there on a regular though. 

I'm listening to NPR right now I usually listen to  Mark Levin driving home but I wanted to see what NPR has to say today. I listen to NPR coming to work. It's mostly about the Facebook Fiasco on NPR.  Mark Levin playing Trump press conference bashing sessions

Just now, DBP66 said:

...^^ you never disappoint Lurch...I hope you don't start trolling me like you do Nooner...

nah you just post stupid shit.... that is best suited for a gif in response....

Unlike some..... you are not just blatantly, consistently dishonest...

...and proud of it.

• Haha 1