FBI Raids Trumps Personal Attorneys Office

AztecPadre

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I'm listening to NPR right now I usually listen to  Mark Levin driving home but I wanted to see what NPR has to say today. I listen to NPR coming to work. It's mostly about the Facebook Fiasco on NPR.  Mark Levin playing Trump press conference bashing sessions

NPR was always good on occasion in the car...

When in commuter mode it was sometimes Bloomberg though...o.O....

Does anybody get that outside NYC ?

Just now, dbcaptiron said:

nah you just post stupid shit.... that is best suited for a gif in response....

Unlike some..... you are not just blatantly, consistently dishonest...

...and proud of it.

stupid that shit that's over your head...;)..just go back and read this post Lurch....:$...you couldn't help yourself and try and sound like you know what your talking about when you don't have a clue...and you seem to think you should be taken serious]y with your goofy memes and nonsense posts...O.o...silly Trumper...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, dbcaptiron said:

NPR was always good on occasion in the car...

When in commuter mode it was sometimes Bloomberg though...o.O....

Does anybody get that outside NYC ?

Bloomberg is good you can get that outside of New York. Mark Levine is declaring that after 100 Years of progressivenism their values are under attack. He's melting down.  By the way I watched Chappaquiddick this weekend pretty good movie. I was the only melanated person in there and the only one under 80 regardless.  A lot of old Republicans I assumed they were.   quietest movie theater I've been in the past 10 years.  Freaking Kennedy's

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

stupid that shit that's over your head...;)..just go back and read this post Lurch....:$...you couldn't help yourself and try and sound like you know what your talking about when you don't have a clue...and you seem to think you should be taken serious]y with your goofy memes and nonsense posts...O.o...silly Trumper...

What?  did someone catch you day dreaming again?

giphy.gif

Well sorry to interrupt your nightmare...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif 

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Wonder will orange drop some bombs on Syria tonight?

Just curious....

What's your take on the good ole US of A ....you know ....supporting rebels against a sovereign foreign government...

And curiously the big bad Ruskies support the recognized government against those 'terrorists'...

Seems kinda backwards...don't you think???

Why do you suppose that is.... 

Just now, RedZone said:

That a boy, gardenball. Release that pressure.

Hillary is a year and a half history:  this is about Trump.  And only Trump.

we should also talk about sprinkler systems and fire alarms which do not exist in Trump tower.  And in which other Trump towers around the world?

17 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

Hillary is a year and a half history:  this is about Trump.  And only Trump.

we should also talk about sprinkler systems and fire alarms which do not exist in Trump tower.  And in which other Trump towers around the world?

Good luck with this staying on topic.  The chumpies love to Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive and Dodge.  Deflection is the name of their game.  Good luck my friend. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Good luck with this staying on topic.  The chumpies love to Dodge, Duck, Dip, Dive and Dodge.  Deflection is the name of their game.  Good luck my friend. 

so what exactly is the 'TOPIC' and point here?

Somebodies office got shaken down and ransacked....

You all just making up you're interpretive projection from there right???  Been waiting on your 'gotcha', and everyday the circle jerkers say they got it this time.....

Similar to Bigdrop joining the fray and wanting to talk about legal building codes and why people employ them......  instead of arson...

makes perfect sense....

for the point of view in the circle jerk crowd...viewing MSM

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1