People I have no ignore so they can stop quoting me

HSFBfan

This idiot is too dumb to realize I've been done with addressing his stupid ass for a week already.

That chapter has been gone. 

He's pretty much the biggest hypocrite on this board and that's quite the achievment!

I had a good laugh reading a thread last night where he claimed to want honest conversation, or something like that, while knowing he had so many people on ignore. 

What an idiot. 

I could make him read my written word if I wanted to, but, that would be me being an ass. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Ignor in terms of  not answering is good as you don't want to embolden,  but it's still good, at times........to listen...Noon and 66 stuck up for me once, and although I don't agree, I do like both men and sometimes read their opinions...I had disdain for nobama and still do, however listened to much of what he had to say....

Nah they are on ignore. I cant see what they post. never listened to nobama once in the 8 years we had to endure

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

This idiot is too dumb to realize I've been done with addressing his stupid ass for a week already.

He's pretty much the biggest hypocrite on this board and that's quite the achievment!

self-serving little bastard, isn't he. xD

That kid is just flat out kooky!

6 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I had a good laugh reading a thread last night where he claimed to want honest conversation, or something like that, while knowing he had so many people on ignore. 

What an idiot. 

I could make him read my written word if I wanted to, but, that would be me being an ass. 

My aspirations are to be just that. 

Going through the process. 😆

3 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hilarious 🤣 there’s some really cool dudes on that list!

Dammit boy, you are indeed unique. 😂

Nothing cool about people with liberal views in my opinions. If you vote Democrat I dont need to hear from you

But for Hawg since Buford quoted him I could read it had been a great week. 

I do want a honest conversation with people I agree with

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Nothing cool about people with liberal views in my opinions. If you vote Democrat I dont need to hear from you

But for Hawg since Buford quoted him I could read it had been a great week. 

I do want a honest conversation with people I agree with

I still love you too bro. 

If that isn't too liberal for ya.

:P

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Cant be anymore miserable just being alive. Might as well not make it anymore miserable

Young man, life is what you make of it. You have many things going for you if you would stop to think about it and be grateful for it. You have youth on your side; you live in a country that still allows its citizens a lot of freedom (you may not like this, but trust me it's good); you have your tribe (GSB, Concha, Drummer, Borimo, et. at.) to provide support. 

I suggest you count your blessings and enjoy your life. Have a good night, tomorrow may seem brighter. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Young man, life is what you make of it. You have many things going for you if you would stop to think about it and be grateful for it. You have youth on your side; you live in a country that still allows its citizens a lot of freedom (you may not like this, but trust me it's good); you have your tribe (GSB, Concha, Drummer, Borimo, et. at.) to provide support. 

I suggest you count your blessings and enjoy your life. Have a good night, tomorrow may seem brighter. 

Words of wisdom Darter....too bad he won't see them, as you are blocked too.

It's a shame as you are one of the more astute economic and market guys on here and I know you tried to educate him on a few things, but you're too liberal so the knowledge is not worthy.  His loss as he's very immature.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Words of wisdom Darter....too bad he won't see them, as you are blocked too.

It's a shame as you are one of the more astute economic and market guys on here and I know you tried to educate him on a few things, but you're too liberal so the knowledge is not worthy.  His loss as he's very immature.

It is a shame. I mean him no ill. Funny thing is I block no one. The fact I may disagree with some more than 95% of the time is not a reason to never read what they post. 

The closest I ever came to putting anyone on ignore was with Old Rab. In the end i decided he is who he is and I was not going to get too worked up over him. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

It is a shame. I mean him no ill. Funny thing is I block no one. The fact I may disagree with some more than 95% of the time is not a reason to never read what they post. 

The closest I ever came to putting anyone on ignore was with Old Rab. In the end i decided he is who he is and I was not going to get too worked up over him. 

I took you off ignore just in time to read this.  Good post.  😋

• Haha 2