Interesting read on the FL forum :)

golfaddict1

Just now, Drummer61 said:

I asked him," why with all your knowledge of hs football in and out of Fla, you remain a lowly film editor or some other ,"soft " easy position at STA ".....No reply, rather silence...He appeared a bitter antagonist with no life...Need mental assistance, imo....

He used to be a stat boy there but he not even in south Florida anymore 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

OK thx.  Figured as much.  I don’t frequent that forum much and never saw his posts.

What I recall is he only brings up STA when folks who’s he’s debating with bring it up.  If you can find a post where starts a thread or out of the blue mentions STA positively I’d like to see it.   

He don't start threads unless it's to troll someone 

He just hijacks threads and insults posters who don't kiss his ass

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

He don't start threads unless it's to troll someone 

He just hijacks threads and insults posters who don't kiss his ass

Or maybe he calls out someone for bs or homerism and that’s defined as trolling? 

Not saying in all cases, but folks simply don’t like being called out on things and he thrives on it.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Or maybe he calls out someone for bs or homerism and that’s defined as trolling? 

Not saying in all cases, but folks simply don’t like being called out on things and he thrives on it.  

He doesn't like being called out either 

Once several on the FL  board called him out he came over here and complained behind their back like a bitch 

39 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Once several on the FL  board called him out he came over here and complained behind their back like a bitch 

If you did a historical tourney with screen names on value/entertainment, you could see 4 of his names in the sweet 16.  Lol.  

Not everyone digs his style and when he gets going even the energizer bunny and Chuck Norris walk away at times.  

Some of his discussions have been epic.    

I met @Drummer61and @GardenStateBaller and we get along very well, even though much of what they post and I post (mostly politically) we don’t agree with or see eye to eye on.   That’s OK.  

We are a small fraternity of misfits who follow HSFB like this, so might as well have some characters aboard (within reason).   

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

More like 

"I'm from sta so my team is better than you so I'm always right"

If Los wasn't hiding in that schools skirt and putting his head up their ass he wouldn't even have a single person giving a shit what he has to say

Honestly though he doesn't ever bring up STA.  He'll argue about something someone's said about them, but he rarely ever brings them up.  Golf and I bring STA up much more than Los.   I mean if he bothers you don't respond to him.   

2 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

The beast within was the previous name Los was using until he made a new one once we started policing his posts 

Los thinks he can do whatever the hell he wants because he hides behind his team like some badass

Funny he attacks other "homers" but the second someone says something about sta he turns up

Los is a compete fraud

And piece of shit!!!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

I asked him," why with all your knowledge of hs football in and out of Fla, you remain a lowly film editor or some other ,"soft " easy position at STA ".....No reply, rather silence...He appeared a bitter antagonist with no life...Need mental assistance, imo....

he has no knowledge outside of Florida.  His knowledge pretty much stops at the Broward/Dade Co lines.  Its his bullshit that spreads all over.

26 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Honestly though he doesn't ever bring up STA.  He'll argue about something someone's said about them, but he like never brings them up.  Golf and I bring STA up much more than Los.   I mean if he bothers you don't respond to him.   

funny thing; when you and Golf bring up STA people (including myself) seem to get in on the conversation and enjoy it even if they don't like STA as a team.  I for one am not the biggest fan of STA as a team but I don't trash them unless that filthy little fuck Los is yapping about his bullshit.   The dude calls kids and other teams garbage, trash, pathetic, etc...that bust their asses at practice and show up for the games against STA.  He has no class, no knowledge of the game outside his mother's basement, and no sense of work ethic.  This forum really doesn't need him. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

funny thing; when you and Golf bring up STA people (including myself) seem to get in on the conversation and enjoy it even if they don't like STA as a team.  I for one am not the biggest fan of STA as a team but I don't trash them unless that filthy little fuck Los is yapping about his bullshit.   The dude calls kids and other teams garbage, trash, pathetic, etc...that bust their asses at practice and show up for the games against STA.  He has no class, no knowledge of the game outside his mother's basement, and no sense of work ethic.  This forum really doesn't need him. 

For sure man he's harsh and goes overboard sometimes.   I understand why people can get pissed, but sometimes he says things others are thinking and not saying (obviously save the harshness and sometimes insults etc).   Again, this is with the football topics.  All those political/social topics that were heatedly debated are a whole other story (although I somewhat liked those arguments in general for the different perspectives they brought about).   

18 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

Like times million 

22 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

I liked the bs police/anti homer characteristics he and Steeler added to the forums of the past and present as well.   Folks don’t like being called out.  

The problem lies in the fact that once he decides it's your time to be called out, he mashes the gas pedal to the floor, turns the cruise on and hits set speed. 

I too liked his bs police routine though. There's just no tempering it. It's balls to wall and look out. 

8 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

So is he wrong about the Venice situation or is he just plain old being censored?   Just asking, as I have no idea what that situation is.    I'd bet he knows a good bit though.    

3 minutes ago, 954gator said:

So is he wrong about the Venice situation or is he just plain old being censored?   Just asking, as I have no idea what that situation is.    I'd bet he knows a good bit though.    

He wasn't being censored,  he was being policed for not following the rules in place that everyone else on the board has no issues following and to stop him from insulting posters because he disagrees with them

In the past year only one other person besides Los has had to be policed and that person was a poster who crossed the line in attacking a coach to the point that a representative of the school reached out to Josh 

Explain to me how the hell everyone else can follow the rules in a simple manner but Los can't and it's somehow censorship 

You can express a opinion without breaking the rules, i do it all the time 

Plenty of content on there, even a few touching topics but no one else has caused the issues Los does 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Certainly looks like Los finally pushed Josh over the edge. It happens. Especially in the off-season. 

If you think Josh went off on him then you missed what I said to Los when he was there a few months ago 

It got so heated Josh messaged me and asked me to not respond to Los any further 

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The problem lies in the fact that once he decides it's your time to be called out, he mashes the gas pedal to the floor, turns the cruise on and hits set speed. 

I too liked his bs police routine though. There's just no tempering it. It's balls to wall and look out. 

Yet he spilled his own form of bs

@Columbiafan  Relax brotha you're getting too emotional about it! Not everyone is going to see things the way you do.  All I said was I don't mind Los and didn't see much in that post to warrant such a response.  I get it with his history though.   He was banned and will be again once they know it's him.   I like going to the FLHS board, there's some great posters over there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 954gator said:

@Columbiafan  Relax brotha you're getting too emotional about it! Not everyone is going to see things the way you do.  All I said was I don't mind Los and didn't see much in that post to warrant such a response.  I get it with his history though.   He was banned and will be again once they know it's him.   I like going to the FLHS board, there's some great posters over there.

I get that but what most don't realize is it wasn't just this post

It was everything that added up plus we started policing his posts (meaning we approve his posts to make sure we can keep his posts clean)

Then he creates another account to get around it,  this post was just more poking the bear and Josh among many others on that board had enough of Los and his bullshit 

Josh did what I've wanted to do for months and that's put Los in his place and finally shut his trap 

10 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Exactly

I also see canes ran back to rivals and terrorizing those posters,  glad i quit that board

Rivals has gone downhill in a hurry