Interesting read on the FL forum :)

golfaddict1

Is Los warming up in the batters box for a return here?   :) 

I view the FL forum site on occasion and found this thread interesting today looking back how FL schools were ranked 25 years ago per class.  

Then I had a look at the Venice thread (HC Peacock firing) and yowza!   I struck oil!  😎

https://floridahsfootball.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3455-what-did-the-state-poll-look-like-25-years-ago/

0BEA66D3-BEF1-434F-94D1-57A556552815.png

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Is Los warming up in the batters box for a return here?   :) 

I view the FL forum site on occasion and found this thread interesting today looking back how FL schools were ranked 25 years ago per class.  

Then I had a look at the Venice thread (HC Peacock firing) and yowza!   I struck oil!  😎

https://floridahsfootball.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3455-what-did-the-state-poll-look-like-25-years-ago/

0BEA66D3-BEF1-434F-94D1-57A556552815.png

So, newbie here, what’s Los stand for?

The handle says KeyserSoze1....

Not clear on the meaning 

Thanks in advance,

C.A.

17 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Not clear on the meaning 

Thanks in advance,

C.A.

Canes, Los, Carlos Danger among other names but similar personas lol.  Now we apparently have a few more from the FL board.  

Licensed to piss off, but imo a good read most of the time sports and other forum.  I’d prefer he keeps the football banter and entertainment value up and harsh replies down.  

• Like 1

Just now, golfaddict1 said:

Canes, Los, Carlos Danger among other names but similar personas lol.  Now we apparently have a few more from the FL board.  

Licensed to piss off, but imo a good read most of the time sports and other forum.  I’d prefer he keeps the football banter and entertainment value up and harsh replies down.  

Thx

26 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Not clear on the meaning 

Thanks in advance,

C.A.

Notorious STA guy that rustles jimmies like no other.   I personally love what he brings to the boards, but people are so easily irritated by the cold hard truth lol. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

Notorious STA guy that rustles jimmies like no other.   I personally love what he brings to the boards, but people are so easily irritated by the cold hard truth lol. 

Well, it is *his* cold hard truth which doesn't always match the real cold hard truth.  It is way closer to the truth than Block or Rab but definitely with his slant.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

I’ll 3rd that.   

What is TheBeastWithin?  His prior screen name on the board?   

The beast within was the previous name Los was using until he made a new one once we started policing his posts 

Los thinks he can do whatever the hell he wants because he hides behind his team like some badass

Funny he attacks other "homers" but the second someone says something about sta he turns up

Los is a compete fraud

• Like 1

13 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

Seriously 

I felt the iq on these boards went down every second that troll shows up 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 954gator said:

YOU WANT THE TRUTH?!  YOU CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

- Canes

More like 

"I'm from sta so my team is better than you so I'm always right"

If Los wasn't hiding in that schools skirt and putting his head up their ass he wouldn't even have a single person giving a shit what he has to say

13 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I met Los before. Soft handshake and a little light in the socks if you follow me.

i looked him square in the eye and saw the bitch in his soul. 

After that day I knew it was my mission to clown him every time he logs into the forum 

That don't surprise me 

Los is the stereotypical keyboard badass that would hide in fear and wouldn't say anything he says on here to someone's face 

23 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

The beast within was the previous name Los was using until he made a new one once we started policing his posts 

Los thinks he can do whatever the hell he wants because he hides behind his team like some badass

Funny he attacks other "homers" but the second someone says something about sta he turns up

Los is a compete fraud

OK thx.  Figured as much.  I don’t frequent that forum much and never saw his posts from that screen name.  

What I recall is he only brings up STA when folks who’s he’s debating with bring it up.  If you can find a post where starts a thread or out of the blue mentions STA positively I’d like to see it.   

• Like 1