Interesting read on the FL forum :)

golfaddict1

Oh and Canes i know you read my posts from the shadows 

If you really are the big shot you claim to be then I have a challenge for you 

I will put my account on the line in a bet but only if you do the same

You saw what i had to say about sta and them not being the best in broward anymore and won't be a elite program much longer

It's obvious you think they are so here's the bet

2018 sta 

If they go undefeated and win 7A I will leave this board permanently however if they fail to go undefeated you may never show up on this board ever again 

Let's see if you got balls to accept or if you really are the spineless coward most feel you are

12 hours ago, Columbiafan said:

Oh and Canes i know you read my posts from the shadows 

If you really are the big shot you claim to be then I have a challenge for you 

I will put my account on the line in a bet but only if you do the same

You saw what i had to say about sta and them not being the best in broward anymore and won't be a elite program much longer

It's obvious you think they are so here's the bet

2018 sta 

If they go undefeated and win 7A I will leave this board permanently however if they fail to go undefeated you may never show up on this board ever again 

Let's see if you got balls to accept or if you really are the spineless coward most feel you are

He pretty regularly gets people flustered to the point where they post something like the above.

My guess is whoever Los thinks is "the best in broward" doesn't mean he thinks they'd automatically go undefeated. He realizes very good teams, like STA, can -- and do many years -- lose a game during the course of the season. 

Sounds like you don't think STA is the best team in a certain part of Florida. If you think another team is better, does that mean you are pretty sure they'll go undefeated? That would be silly.

To suggest you have balls and he is a spineless coward if he doesn't take your bet is like Don Bosco faxing game requests around the country and calling out schools for ducking them if their unsolicited request isn't acknowledged/accepted.

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The problem is when a poster cross the line like Canes call his ass out like I did.

He backed down and ran scared at the Prattville STA never has a problem since with him. 

A lot are internet badasses till you want to meet man to man.

He pretty regularly gets people flustered to the point where they post something like the above.

You challenged him to meet up "man to man" at a high school football game. Halftime, behind the south end zone...or something goofy like that. He never said he had any intention of meeting you, yet you stuck your chest out like you put him in his place when halftime ended and you were still standing there alone.

I'm glad you've not had a problem with him since, but he certainly hasn't desisted from inferring you are a dunce, as he does with most every poster at one time or another. But it is good to hear you got over it, if you did.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

My guess is whoever Los thinks is "the best in broward" doesn't mean he thinks they'd automatically go undefeated. He realizes very good teams, like STA, can -- and do many years -- lose a game during the course of the season. 

Sounds like you don't think STA is the best team in a certain part of Florida. If you think another team is better, does that mean you are pretty sure they'll go undefeated? That would be silly.

To suggest you have balls and he is a spineless coward if he doesn't take your bet is like Don Bosco faxing game requests around the country and calling out schools for ducking them if their unsolicited request isn't acknowledged/accepted.

I ain't flustered I'm sick of him and I'm willing to risk my credibility in order to expose him for the fraud he is

19 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

What it shows is that Los is all talk and the second someone puts him on the spot he weasels out of it

Yet people want to pretend he some damn intelligent poster when in reality he just picks and chooses when he thinks he's right and decides to respond and when he knows he's wrong he's nowhere to be found 

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

What it shows is that Los is all talk and the second someone puts him on the spot he weasels out of it

Yet people want to pretend he some damn intelligent poster when in reality he just picks and chooses when he thinks he's right and decides to respond and when he knows he's wrong he's nowhere to be found 

As 954 said, relax. Los pissed you off, which isn't unusual. He can be a big dick. But that doesn't mean you can get away with putting words in his mouth.

3 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

STA hasn't gone undefeated in a season since 2010. You ain't risking any credibility by trying to get someone to bet you they won't go undefeated next year.

7a south is weak so betting them not getting to states would be a dumb bet and really wouldn't prove anything 

Betting they not the best in broward can't be done because they don't have cardinal gibbons, AHP, or Chaminade Madonna on the schedule 

So tell me then, what would be a reasonable bet? 

3 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

As 954 said, relax. Los pissed you off, which isn't unusual. He can be a big dick. But that doesn't mean you can get away with putting words in his mouth.

Read this and tell me you see same thing I see

On 4/20/2018 at 2:03 PM, TheBeastWithin said:

sta went 10-3 in 2011 and 2013 as well. were they in decline, not the best in broward and not a national program THEN?

On 4/20/2018 at 2:49 PM, TheBeastWithin said:

save your time. they went 40-4, won three straight state championships and were nationally ranked three straight years after 2013.

we don't need you to decide.

10 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Read this and tell me you see same thing I see

Whatever you quoted doesn't say anything about STA being so good that they go undefeated every year. Actually, the quotes acknowledge that they don't go undefeated every year. For you to have the "balls" to bet they won't go undefeated next year is not all that ballsy at allsy.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, maxchoboian said:

Whatever you quoted doesn't say anything about STA being so good that they go undefeated every year. Actually, the quotes acknowledge that they don't go undefeated every year. For you to have the "balls" to bet they won't go undefeated next year is not all that ballsy at allsy.

Well betting that sta only finishes with 1 loss next season seems silly 

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Well betting that sta only finishes with 1 loss next season seems silly 

I'm not sure why you feel the need to bet on anything. If you must, maybe just bet him you won't post about him anymore. That would be a good one for you...and a tough one. You have the self-control, though. You can do it.

27 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Nothing irritated Los Hurricanes more than saying...

"STA squanders more talent than any program in America."

Guaranteed meltdown every time.  (He knows it's true and cannot adequately defend it)

No kidding 

They probably had more future college players on the bench then Venice has starting but can't beat them

But then he says coaching isn't the reason they lost and he over on rivals making excuses 

Yet whenever someone else says same things he says then he calls them worthless trolls but he says it and it shows he's a knowledgeable poster according to some these people 

6 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

You challenged him to meet up "man to man" at a high school football game. Halftime, behind the south end zone...or something goofy like that. He never said he had any intention of meeting you, yet you stuck your chest out like you put him in his place when halftime ended and you were still standing there alone.

I'm glad you've not had a problem with him since, but he certainly hasn't desisted from inferring you are a dunce, as he does with most every poster at one time or another. But it is good to hear you got over it, if you did.

You are a Clinton style liar. He did agree to meet me and he said he would  kick my ass etc etc. Then  when he no showed he said "I was to busy to deal with you at the game".  Being your type I can understand not standing up to somebody when they cross a line.  Real stand up men are a dying bred and are in short supply and your type are hurting the numbers. 

On 4/27/2018 at 1:29 PM, 954gator said:

For sure man he's harsh and goes overboard sometimes.   I understand why people can get pissed, but sometimes he says things others are thinking and not saying (obviously save the harshness and sometimes insults etc).   Again, this is with the football topics.  All those political/social topics that were heatedly debated are a whole other story (although I somewhat liked those arguments in general for the different perspectives they brought about).   

Our bullshit started in 05' after a very heated conversation regarding the 2001 STA v Lincoln game in Tally.  He went way overboard on cutting up Gavin Dickey and Lincoln as a team.  He just took it too far that day and kept going with it for years.  Dude is a sore fucking loser as well.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sausmann9 said:

Our bullshit started in 05' after a very heated conversation regarding the 2001 STA v Lincoln game in Tally.  He went way overboard on cutting up Gavin Dickey and Lincoln as a team.  He just took it too far that day and kept going with it for years.  Dude is a sore fucking loser as well.

Best word to describe Los is a leach

He sits and tries to piggyback off someone else's success (sta)  to make himself seem relevant 

On 4/28/2018 at 2:26 PM, HooverOutlaw said:

You are a Clinton style liar. He did agree to meet me and he said he would  kick my ass etc etc. Then  when he no showed he said "I was to busy to deal with you at the game".  Being your type I can understand not standing up to somebody when they cross a line.  Real stand up men are a dying bred and are in short supply and your type are hurting the numbers. 

Oh huh! I choose you to a fight!

On 4/27/2018 at 4:39 PM, Columbiafan said:

If you think Josh went off on him then you missed what I said to Los when he was there a few months ago 

It got so heated Josh messaged me and asked me to not respond to Los any further 

Isn't this the site that offered a national forum after DJ done pulled a baltimore colts on us and dipped overnight?  Some of us went over there and dude lost it within a few posts so we decided there was no way he could handle us and thats when prep put his thing out there.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

Yeah I remember those days.   I was Lurking around back then haha.  Fn Gavin Dickey!   He threw some dimes that night.  

A lot of the juniors on that STA team were good friends of mine.  Marrero, Reddick, Ottavegio, Lombardi, Yhetto etc.   Hated that they lost that game.     

14 hours ago, 954gator said:

Yeah I remember those days.   I was Lurking around back then haha.  Fn Gavin Dickey!   He threw some dimes that night.  

A lot of the juniors on that STA team were good friends of mine.  Marrero, Reddick, Ottavegio, Lombardi, Yhetto etc.   Hated that they lost that game.     

that was my first Florida state high school football championship I got to see (and first time in Tally), that game was a lot of fun!!!!  

I understood the shit talking about Lincoln after the win and all the hype/rivalry/prep v city school/etc... but it went too far and got too personal that day which was like four years later.  (I knew one of Lincoln's later coaches so I became a little closer to the program than I think LosCause actually knew)

• Like 1