Popeyes or KFC tonight??? What Say You

44 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Title speaks

Whats understood Don’t gotta Be explained

I have had neither in about a decade and intend to keep it that way. Don't fancy dying from cardiac arrest unless the food is extra good or the woman is beauty contest pretty!☺️ 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

I have had neither in about a decade and intend to keep it that way. Don't fancy dying from cardiac arrest unless the food is extra good or the woman is beauty contest pretty!☺️ 

Lol I work these long construction hours so I ain’t beat to stand on my feet and cook..

i tried subway but they only got like 5 subs for 7 days of the week

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Yikes. Had Popeyes once years ago and prob been 10+ years for KFC. Oil slicks in the shitter afterwards, can’t do it. I’d say old school wise I’d go w/ KFC, used to be a different and much better product.

Very true. This is not your father's KFC! 

Funny story last night I decided to get Popeyes and for some reason I still drove to kfc,, I was in the parking lot when I realized fuck might as well get kfc

7 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Serious question- why is fast food so popular on the east coast and in the south? Chains in general. I've never gotten a clear answer from the residents. 

And where do you get your daily food from?

6 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Funny story last night I decided to get Popeyes and for some reason I still drove to kfc,, I was in the parking lot when I realized fuck might as well get kfc

And where do you get your daily food from?

Local grocery stores. Fast food is rare. If anything I do fast casual. But never fast food. That stuff is nasty and mostly served out of a bag in 2018. 

4 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Local grocery stores. Fast food is rare. If anything I do fast casual. But never fast food. That stuff is nasty and mostly served out of a bag in 2018. 

Of course it’s nasty but it’s fast,, I suffer from ADD so me cooking on a stove = me wandering off somewhere and my house goes down In flames 🔥 

i really dont got time time to go shopping and then you still got to cook it... I’ll pass 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Serious question- why is fast food so popular on the east coast and in the south? Chains in general. I've never gotten a clear answer from the residents. 

Certain chains are... 

It varies by city... 

I know where I live dine ins stay full and the local fresh fish market does well too.