2018 State trending

Sammyswordsman

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

The state is mainly run by section commissioners and they are the ones that go to the CIF for requests and what not.  The NorCal commissioners do not want to see a free for all of transfers so they do not go to the CIF for rule changes.  The section commissioners pretty much set regional rules that are not state mandated.  Now SoCal is just a different vibe than NorCal.  Its a much faster pace vibe and they have no patience.  So they want the get rich quick scheme ala transfers.  Up here we are way more laid back and focus on other stuff besides building transfer'd up teams.  Also SoCal got sick and tired of getting bitch slapped around by DLS so they went the way of the transfer free for all.  Hope this helps. 

Hey ...I feel a bit of negativity in this post regarding my side of the state

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

None of us are losing credibility to you... 

You still cant even furnish proof of ECHS saying Etowah is top 100... 

Someone tell me how to search archives — I’ve asked twice

dont hear echs asking

for record, and just to make sure you’re in loop, he’s now admitted to it kind of — said his siding was that Etowah could play with back end of top 100)

r u sure you want to press this one — I think echs would appreciate if you didn’t 

2 minutes ago, Pops said:

Someone tell me how to search archives — I’ve asked twice

dont hear echs asking

for record, and just to make sure you’re in loop, he’s now admitted to it kind of — said his siding was that Etowah could play with back end of top 100)

r u sure you want to press this one — I think echs would appreciate if you didn’t 

I didnt see it so shut up and find it... since youre so sure.. 

3 hours ago, Ararar said:

Hey ...I feel a bit of negativity in this post regarding my side of the state

Honest wuestion

do you think the SS would be having a semi-sanctioned arms race if it weren’t for DLS’s 4-pear from ‘09-‘12?

seems like DLS inadvertently unleashed the kraken

7 minutes ago, Pops said:

Honest wuestion

do you think the SS would be having a semi-sanctioned arms race if it weren’t for DLS’s 4-pear from ‘09-‘12?

seems like DLS inadvertently unleashed the kraken

I don’t think it has anything to do with that and everything to do with the SS forcing teams into leagues (especially the Catholic schools) that they didn’t want to be in and telling parents when and where they could send their kids to school.This resulted in many court appearances for the SS which ultimately became to costly so the SS just said screw it and threw up Their hands

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, FootballGuy said:

Well you referred to me as a little girl, so I figured if you wanted to take it there, then I could take it even further. Shall we?

Whoa! Easy there, muchacho! Calling me crazy is okay, but bashing family is a bit much for this site. I like you guys. You are a great bunch of good ole’ boys that are always polite and respectful of others. 🤣

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Pops said:

Are you avoiding clarifying that you said there were 15 teams that would beat DLS?

i’m taking credibility from one GA poster at a time

— got echs to say he believes Etowah might be a top 100 team (when they were #71 in GA)

— get sportsnut to say lovejoy ‘13 beats btw ‘13 (when they lost to team btw beat 56-0)

– now you saying there are 15 GA teams that beat DLS 

footballguy and Buford are next 

hawgonnet and Rufus elude me but I’ll catch them 

What in the actual Fook are you talking about?

I’m up next?

If you’re missing blows to the head and a whupping, just say so.

28 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

What in the actual Fook are you talking about?

I’m up next?

If you’re missing blows to the head and a whupping, just say so.

I’m having fun and hope you are too 

just trying to figure out what insanely ridiculous thing to bait you to say to further expose GA’s disconnection with reality 

• Haha 3