2018 State trending

Sammyswordsman

13 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hmmnnn.... good luck with that. 

Oh yeah, a good time indeed. 

Looking for the truth in your comments and have to say....

AAABF4D0-F739-45E9-A722-894FB01E22A6.jpeg

I decided that you guys had enough for now

I was becoming embarrassed for y’all

5 or 6 4.3 guys

your #70-something team beating an OOS opponent that beat your #1 team by 56?

lovejoy beating DLS over 4 years they finished 1st, 3rd, 6th, and 7th nationally 

etowah a top 100 team 

if it weren’t for Georgians, this place would definitely be less entertaining

we salute you

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Pops said:

I decided that you guys had enough for now

I was becoming embarrassed for y’all

5 or 6 4.3 guys

your #70-something team beating an OOS opponent that beat your #1 team by 56?

lovejoy beating DLS over 4 years they finished 1st, 3rd, 6th, and 7th nationally 

etowah a top 100 team 

if it weren’t for Georgians, this place would definitely be less entertaining

we salute you

Pops or Dipshit, can't remember what you're known as but know you're known.

Suckkkkk ittttt.

giphy.gif

The Certified Asshole will be around to adjust your attitude anytime.

Regards

C.A.

• Thanks 1

On 5/14/2018 at 10:16 AM, Pops said:

This is so cute

echs thinks GA close to CA 

Norcal is MUCH closer to GA than GA is CA — NorCal will have the two best teams between the two AGAIN (almost always has the best team)

GA is the Norcal to FL and trending down — and would be trending down faster but refuse to play good OOS.  Last time they challenged themselves, their best team was beaten 56-0 and their 2nd national top 10 team had to call the game while other team was driving to manage a tie against. Middling FL team.  

GA appears better than they are because their top teams are now playing ISB and non top 100 CA schools  

GA may still be 4th or 5th (I’d go with OH), but it’s more like this

CA TX FL

OH GA Norcal MD 

You have a very selective and incomplete memory there Pops.  I'll admit Grayson making MC look silly was before the Norcross game but since then Grayson alone has played IMG, the top two classifications champs from Alabama and won...twice, beat Deerfield, and beat a normally high ranked John Curtis team all on the past couple of years.  We are schedule to play BC this year.  What the heck do we have to do to meet your definition of playing good OOS teams?

guynin.gif

3 minutes ago, Fred said:

You have a very selective and incomplete memory there Pops.  I'll admit Grayson making MC look silly was before the Norcross game but since then Grayson alone has played IMG, the top two classifications champs from Alabama and won...twice, beat Deerfield, and beat a normally high ranked John Curtis team all on the past couple of years.  We are schedule to play BC this year.  What the heck do we have to do to meet your definition of playing good OOS teams?

guynin.gif

Probably the elite private schools. Don't think that he considers JC to be elite, either. 

On 5/16/2018 at 11:48 AM, Sammyswordsman said:

Georgia posters have been frustrated that they have not achieved  a significant OOS win vs. a Power state team (or even #5 Arizona).

They will get a chance at a high profile game this season when Bergen Catholic comes to town.

Hmmm, not a single significant win huh?  I remember Grayson embarrassing Miami Central on TV.  I'm assuming you consider Florida a "power state".  I seem to remember MC being 4th and 49 at one point.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Fred said:

guynin.gif

I’m aware of Grayson’s opponents

grayson is the exception to the rule and basically Grayson games are the only games that Ga guys cite to defend GA OOS 

i said last year that Grayson is the only GA team that appears to want to play in the biggest sandbox — the only GA teams would just like the acknowledgement without the risk 

#wesaluteyou

28 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Probably the elite private schools. Don't think that he considers JC to be elite, either. 

Not the year they played Grayson

i bust JC’s chops for winning the human poll in 2012 with an absolutely atrocious schedule that would make Consuela blush

i never said they weren’t a good team — just that IMHO a modern MNC team has to play at least one vetting game and ideally 3 or 4 — JC didn’t come close tonolaying any

there is no right or wrong in prioritizing “talent/ penitential” over “accomplishments”, but I think the human polls utterly disregarded the latter in moving JC to #1 after a September win over a below average Plant team and then not moving them after 3 more months of playing #13,000 Cohen type teams where they had to punt on 1st downs at times to be sporting 

• Haha 1

Marietta may have the goods this year and is testing the OOS pro circuit this season.  

Folsom hasn’t exactly played OOS powerhouses in the past as a public school just recently started OOS not long ago.  

Camden County also beat Miami Central in the past and Miami Central barely escaped beating Stephenson 21-20 in 2014.  Same day BTW beat Tucker 19-7 (not Norcrossed).

I enjoy the trolling and humor as much as anyone else, but playing in GA (or elsewhere) is no gimme and it’s about time Ned Freeman recognized GA’s outperforming in OOS and & their state scale climb from 6th to 5th to 4th the last 3 yrs.  FL is on notice 2018... who knows, by mid season Freeman might have GA in top 3?   

Pops has also forgotten that Colquitt played MNC champion with a 6 loss team that barely made the playoffs (one of those losses to a 2A GA team).

Pops also forgot that Colquitt played two highly nationally ranked Hoover teams.

And how convenient that Pops also forgot about Colquitt playing highly ranked AHP, again with a team that had 5 losses.

The guy is a clown, and that's being generous.

9 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Expecting Kudos for playing recent Hoover teams is like expecting guys to be impressed that you secured a date with Kelly Mcgillis on Sat.

Well when said teams finished top 20-30, then that would qualify, correct?

No different than you lefties touting teams like Mission Viejo, East UT, Bergen Catholic, etc as top competition.

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Pops has also forgotten that Colquitt played MNC champion with a 6 loss team that barely made the playoffs (one of those losses to a 2A GA team).

Pops also forgot that Colquitt played two highly nationally ranked Hoover teams.

And how convenient that Pops also forgot about Colquitt playing highly ranked AHP, again with a team that had 5 losses.

The guy is a clown, and that's being generous.

No Pops is definitely not a clown. The Clowns all reside in the state of Ga. The state of Ga is where clowns are born and bred. This board proves it beyond a reasonable doubt. 

Let us pray for all the Ga clowns... Lord, please have mercy on those Ga clowns. Give them strength to overcome they’re very sick delusional minds.. 🙏 Amen

Just now, Bestcoast said:

No Pops is definitely not a clown. The Clowns all reside in the state of Ga. The state of Ga is where clowns are born and bred. This board proves it beyond a reasonable doubt. 

Let us pray for all the Ga clowns... Lord, please have mercy on those Ga clowns. Give them strength to overcome they’re very sick delusional minds.. 🙏 Amen

Don't forget clowns have the big brass ones.  After all, they get in the ring with 2,000lb mad steers and coax them away from the riders.  Calling me a clown is *not* an insult.  You will have to try harder.

10 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Well when said teams finished top 20-30, then that would qualify, correct?

No different than you lefties touting teams like Mission Viejo, East UT, Bergen Catholic, etc as top competition.

Mission Viejo would punk any team from Ga..Vista  Murrieta exposed that fact. Ga is weak!  Enough said. 

6 minutes ago, Fred said:

Don't forget clowns have the big brass ones.  After all, they get in the ring with 2,000lb mad steers and coax them away from the riders.  Calling me a clown is *not* an insult.  You will have to try harder.

Y’all are nothing more than “BOZO THE CLOWNS”

I hope that clears it up for your simple minds!

11 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Mission Viejo would punk any team from Ga..Vista  Murrieta exposed that fact. Ga is weak!  Enough said. 

Considering Mission Viejo is Hoover's West coast equivalent, they won't be punking anyone from the Peach State. Hoover themselves totes an L nearly every time they line up against the great state of Jawja.

• Haha 1