2004-2018 classes (15 yrs) most fbs recruits by school

golfaddict1

7 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Is there more teams on that list??

That’s how the list ended without links unfortunately.  I’ll see if I can find more info.  

I’m going to add the links I shared on the SJB thread here.  An analyst has reviewed the Trinity League and FL district 16 so far with fbs numbers over this same 15 year period.   

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

CA FL and TX listed individually. That’s all I noticed.  

7D274F04-6B4B-4166-B111-7BE04F3A1BCC.png

77A01A8C-18CE-4C32-9E8A-4C80C233D9B9.png

FEA408C0-B34E-4A97-A961-3A3DBAD11444.png

Does the list go any further on the states or is those all they list for those 3

Also i notice that outside of Glades Central and Pahokee every FL school listed is from metro areas 

There’s your one spot for talent without titles.  HC Gartrell has helped so many kids on and off the field overall during his tenure thru the years though and I’m sure same deal with Ginn Sr at Glenville.   No easy job in those areas.  Squandering talent historically, Stephenson.  

41 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I’m glad you can feel comfortable being honest about thinking of young men in panties.  It’s not my cup of tea, but I’ll try not to be judgemental.

I was speaking more to the fact that they actually wear panties, not having thoughts.

Either way though... they are panty wearing Catholic school girls.

34 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I was speaking more to the fact that they actually wear panties, not having thoughts.

Either way though... they are panty wearing Catholic school girls.

C’mon man. I know you don’t like the way MD and SJB etc get their results. I don’t like it any better than you. Unlike for you though, my team has to go through both of them to win the SS D1 finals and have a shot at the state championship.  I guess I could cry and whine about it and call them names but that isn’t gonna help. The games are won by outhitting, outplaying, outcoaching the competition.  Right now, they are doing a better job of that than anyone in CA and in the case of 2017 MD, maybe better than anyone in the country.  Whether or not you like it, real fans acknowledge it. 

• Like 1