I Guess There Will Be No Nobel Prize

DarterBlue

3 minutes ago, DarterBlue said:

Now that the historic summit with Kim Jong Un has been cancelled. I had high hopes for this meeting. But must give Nooner his props. He was skeptical from the beginning and has been proven right. '

Now we are back to Little Rocket Man and Dotard! Shaking my head. 

trump can still win the Nobel Peace Prize if he dodges jail time. 😄

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

The Great Deal maker has not made a single deal worth a damn.

He is actually a horrible deal maker. For one, to cut a good deal with someone, you have to establish a degree of trust, that the person is not acting in bad faith. 

That is something our President is incapable of doing as he has always acted in bad faith. A leopard cannot change its spots and all that .. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

How in good conscience could we continue after NKs last statements and crash ridicule of our esteemed VP? They'll meet eventually. #goodcopbadcop

Hahahaha.  I am not sure this was meant to be funny, but I laughed anyway.

We now have “Little Rocket Man,” “Dotard,” and “Political Dummy.”  Pence, Jong-un, and Trump should do a 3 Stooges Revival.  Or get an apartment in Brooklyn and we can watch them living together on candid camera.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

He is actually a horrible deal maker. For one, to cut a good deal with someone, you have to establish a degree of trust, that the person is not acting in bad faith. 

That is something our President is incapable of doing as he has always acted in bad faith. A leopard cannot change its spots and all that .. 

Really, man?

Jesus H...

Trump could discover the secret to eternal life and you'd trash him.

He's trying to work a deal with the leader of North Fucking Korea and you point at Trump as the bad actor. SMDH.

32 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

The Great Deal maker has not made a single deal worth a damn.

and yesterday he comes out and says making a new trade deal with China "is too hard to do" and "it won't get done"...LOL...as he got paid off by China by getting many patens there for his family's companies...great deal maker?!...f*in joke....