How good is Cedar Grove , Ga ?

HooverOutlaw

You said smaller classes produce the same as 7A...

Just as a quick experiment... I made a list of the prospects, from 247sports' composite poll, that are on each team in each class, using 2019 & 2020 players (or atleast their star ratings)... Heres how many 2, 3, 4 and 5 star players were in each class... And yes, this will translate into #s on the next level...

Notice how the #s go down every class, except from 6A to 5A which are essentially the same... But both have less than half the total prospects of 7A.

Total prospects in all classes:

12 - 5* ; 48 - 4* ; 144 - 3* ; 15 - 2* = 219 total prospects currently star rated

7A: 

7 - 5* ; 18 - 4* ; 45 - 3* ; 3 - 2* = 73 total prospects currently star rated

6A: 

0 - 5* ; 6 - 4* ; 22 - 3* ; 5 - 2* = 33 total prospects currently star rated

5A:

1 - 5* ; 5 - 4* ; 25 - 3* ; 3 - 2* = 34 total prospects currently star rated

4A:

1 - 5* ; 8 - 4* ; 20 - 3* ; 1 - 2* = 30 total prospects currently star rated

3A:

3 - 5* ; 5 - 4* ; 12 - 3* ; 0 - 2* = 20 total prospects currently star rated

2A:

0 - 5* ; 2 - 4* ; 11 - 3* ; 2 - 2* = 15 total prospects currently star rated

1A:

0 - 5* ; 4 - 4* ; 9 - 3* ; 1 - 2* = 14 total prospects currently star rated

2 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

I said they produce just as the 7A schools do, referring to talent going to the next level.

Nowhere did I say they produce the same as 7A, 

That is the truth.

And the amount of schools in the class has nothing to do with a team having talent good enough to go the next level.

That also is truth.

And "truth" is a person's interpretation of the facts.

Rufus>>

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

Facts are Facts and that is absolute.

Question now is, are my facts correct?

Look back and read them word for word.

Never made the claim he said I did. 

At this point, the issue becomes moot or a change of direction in the quest for the truth. That would shift the burden of answering questions back to him.

Both my statements qualify themselves.

I think you missed the point.  A lot of people confuse....."truth" with "fact".    When someone says...and...that's the truth....that happens to be how they interpret the facts in front of them.  One person's "truth" may not be anothers.  

Rufus>>

22 minutes ago, Sportsnut said:

I consider the truth to be absolute.

No grey area.

I see it as international.

The same everywhere, period

No variations

Now it may appear that arriving at the truth is more in question but the truth is the truth.

There could be alternate paths to it but it is the same no matter the road.

Jesus...I give up.

Carry on.....

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

I said they produce just as the 7A schools do, referring to talent going to the next level.

Nowhere did I say they produce the same as 7A, 

That is the truth.

And the amount of schools in the class has nothing to do with a team having talent good enough to go the next level.

That also is truth.

This makes absolutely no sense. This is you twisting words & meanings in a desperate deflection attempt.

On 6/1/2018 at 8:21 AM, Sportsnut said:

They produce just the same as 7A schools

13 hours ago, Sportsnut said:

Nowhere did I say they produce the same as 7A

Lol?

You said EXACTLY that, and by nowhere you meant Page 1 of this very thread.... 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

How many started in the grayson system from 1st grade?

This isnt a transferred up team like 2016. I know Tru Thompson transferred in his Sophomore season (hes now a Sr.)... Other than that Im not sure which are transfers.

Their RB Jonathan Halyard was a transfer his sophomore season also, but hes not a high level FBS guy.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

This isnt a transferred up team like 2016. I know Tru Thompson transferred in his Sophomore season (hes now a Sr.)... Other than that Im not sure which are transfers.

Their RB Jonathan Halyard was a transfer his sophomore season also, but hes not a high level FBS guy.

Halyard has been with us since he was a freshman.

2 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

How many started in the grayson system from 1st grade?

You just can't stand it that people want to come to Grayson and Gwinnett Co.  SMH.  I realize Birmingham doesn't have the opportunities that greater Atlanta has but you need to join the rest of the world and accept that people move to the Greater Metro Atlanta area by the droves.  We are still something like #6 in growth and that is after decades of growth.  Lots of good housing, lots of good jobs, lots of good educational opportunities.

On 6/3/2018 at 9:29 PM, Fred said:

You just can't stand it that people want to come to Grayson and Gwinnett Co.  SMH.  I realize Birmingham doesn't have the opportunities that greater Atlanta has but you need to join the rest of the world and accept that people move to the Greater Metro Atlanta area by the droves.  We are still something like #6 in growth and that is after decades of growth.  Lots of good housing, lots of good jobs, lots of good educational opportunities.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ajc.com/business/many-atlantans-leaving-town-what-going/Ee6dCdW4WRawSr182tQUCN/amp.html