DLS showing off their offense.....

RedZone

2 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

About Fulp? No problem. He won't start at QB for DLS. #bookit

He obviously cannot start the season but he will get plenty of playing time. When was the last time that Dls had a polished passer such as Fulp? And the spartans have a long history of platooning QB's. He will get enough playing time to eventually be the starting QB for the NCS playoff jaunt and Open bowl game.

New coach, new era.

6 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

He obviously cannot start the season but he will get plenty of playing time. When was the last time that Dls had a polished passer such as Fulp? And the spartans have a long history of platooning QB's. He will get enough playing time to eventually be the starting QB for the NCS playoff jaunt and Open bowl game.

New coach, new era.

I don't think they are too concerned with slinging the rock.

Non-issue.

Can you breathe? Yes. Can you stand? Yes. Can you hand it off? Yes.

You got a starter!

4 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

The good news is- we find out in a few months.

Over/under on passes against Folsom- 6.5

The kids that I saw in post #1 were not very good passers. I believe that they threw 7 interceptions in that video alone. So yes they will probably only have about 5 completions per game in the early season. 

44 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Was that kid Foskey on DLS last year?

Kid is a matchup problem for sure. Higher Ceiling than Asiasi who was a stud.... Foskey seems little faster and quicker in and out of his breaks. Both have great hands. 

Been at DLS 4 years

He had big 12 offer as a frosh

hes always looked the part — time for his breakout year 

1 hour ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

New coach, new era.

I still stand by what I commented on. Hale is and will be their QB.

Since the conversation has started, however, what has you believing Fulp is a polished QB? Sure he started as a Frosh, but for Northgate! Their best win last year was over a 2-8 Deer Valley team. They got obliterated by Damonte Ranch. They year before that their best win was against Berean Christian, a school with an enrollment of 400. 

Kid is a good student, nice athlete, but its Hale.

• Like 1

Just now, PrepGridiron said:

I still stand by what I commented on. Hale is and will be their QB.

Since the conversation has started, however, what has you believing Fulp is a polished QB? Sure he started as a Frosh, but for Northgate! Their best win last year was over a 2-8 Deer Valley team. They got obliterated by Damonte Ranch. They year before that their best win was against Berean Christian, a school with an enrollment of 400. 

Kid is a good student, nice athlete, but its Hale.

Ready for that prediction yet?

3 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

I don't remember him doing that much last year? did he play/hurt ?

He was not hurt at all. He had an good season on the defensive side of the ball (plays DE). He's a strong blocking TE, but couldn't catch any balls because of the QB situation. He's still getting offer after offer despite this. I'm pretty sure that they'll try and get the ball into his hands.