DLS showing off their offense.....

RedZone

2 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

I still stand by what I commented on. Hale is and will be their QB.

Since the conversation has started, however, what has you believing Fulp is a polished QB? Sure he started as a Frosh, but for Northgate! Their best win last year was over a 2-8 Deer Valley team. They got obliterated by Damonte Ranch. They year before that their best win was against Berean Christian, a school with an enrollment of 400. 

Kid is a good student, nice athlete, but its Hale.

From Fulp’s perspective I don’t believe that he would transfer in his senior year if he does not believe that he will be given a shot. The coaches or players at Dls must have also given him this impression. As a rising prospect I don’t believe that it would be in his best interest to throw away his senior year. 

Hale is a sophomore and he can wait. 

I can also use the example of Tate Martell transferring from crappy Poway HS after his freshman year. Poway went 4-8 that year. The right players in the right situation can blossom.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

From Fulp’s perspective I don’t believe that he would transfer in his senior year if he does not believe that he will be given a shot. The coaches or players at Dls must have also given him this impression. As a rising prospect I don’t believe that it would be in his best interest to throw away his senior year. 

I can also use the example of Tate Martell transferring from crappy Poway HS after his freshman year. Poway went 4-8 that year. The right players in the right situation can blossom.   

After @PrepGridiron wasn't in the "know" for the Folsom game, I am questioning some things..................

15 hours ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

It will all play out during the season. 

On 6/16/2018 at 4:28 PM, CaliNorth said:

You are one demented sick pup. I know who you are and all you aliases that you have used. Your a band wagon fan that jumped on the scene after the 2014 Folsom team  won the runner up d-1 title in 2014. It will be nice when you dissapear again after Dela beats Folsom. You are one delusional, attention seeking, insecure individual.  This will be the last time I lower myself to bother with a troll  like you.

Why don't you tell us what you really think??

21 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

Haven't seen either team; I have no clue. Making a prediction would be like shooting farts with a BB gun. 

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I don't want to ask multiple times.

1. Either make a prediction

2. Decline because you don't feel comfortable.

Simple right?

Umm.....