DLS showing off their offense.....

RedZone

20 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Folsom wins a close high scoring affair 45-42 and makes many people here eat crow. I for one would like to see Folsom represent NorCal for once instead of DLS for the honor to be spanked by either MD or Bosco in the state championship game.

Fair post. Ponder this. Folsom scored 28 and 27 points respectively against Sacramento and Jesuit. But now they’re gonna score 45 on DLS? And they gave up just about 50 to Helix....a team that lost to a D3 school by almost 3 TDs. But they’re gonna hold Sparty to 42?  Actually, ya know what?...I’m good with that. But Folsom ain’t scoring 45. Ain’t gonna hapn’ Capn’.

In a (my) perfect world, DLS beats Folsom then they defer to Folsom to go play the SoCal champ in the Open. Folsom would get an idea what it’s like to play with the big dogs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

If I've told you once, I've told you too many times. That garbage might work on some other board with other over zealous posters but this is the big boy table, son, you need a much bigger lure and hook. 

Sorry Chief that you had to personally address one of the hecklers on the board.   As you may have known,  I had a prearranged vacation (approved by HR) and was unable to log into the internet.   He will be dealt with (in time) and it won't be pretty.

-The Comish

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Fair post. Ponder this. Folsom scored 28 and 27 points respectively against Sacramento and Jesuit. But now they’re gonna score 45 on DLS? And they gave up just about 50 to Helix....a team that lost to a D3 school by almost 3 TDs. But they’re gonna hold Sparty to 42?  Actually, ya know what?...I’m good with that. But Folsom ain’t scoring 45. Ain’t gonna hapn’ Capn’.

In a (my) perfect world, DLS beats Folsom then they defer to Folsom to go play the SoCal champ in the Open. Folsom would get an idea what it’s like to play with the big dogs. 

Not that Im sticking up for Folsom or anyone connected to them...

But Paraclete appears to be a slight outlier with Helix, plus the 2nd game of the season... those sort you cant pay much attention to, sometimes matchups create those type of games...

Narbonne beat Paraclete 56-14... And Oaks Christian, a team Helix beat, beat Paraclete 30-21..

Folsoms going to lose to DLS because they are overrated... Its not going to have anything to do with Paraclete beating Helix. Theyve simply not played any team even remotely close to as good as DLS... And Folsom had some close calls vs crap teams.

Folsom is going to lose... 38-21, 42-28, 42-24 ... Something like that

6 hours ago, The Comish said:

Sorry Chief that you had to personally address one of the hecklers on the board.   As you may have known,  I had a prearranged vacation (approved by HR) and was unable to log into the internet.   He will be dealt with (in time) and it won't be pretty.

-The Comish

Attention everyone. 

The above is Sammy. Looking into the posts he cant see from his main name.