DLS showing off their offense.....

RedZone

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

If you are going to decline giving a prediction, at least give us the real reason.

Don't just hide behind the mod account.

Tell us for real. I will give it up after that.

Dude, I did. I have not seen either team. Teams change year to year, even with returners. DLS had a 3 QB system and now has a clear starter. Folsom lost one of their key glue guys; I don't know how they are going to fill it. And on and on.

13 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

the gamecube site works pretty good for dls games but this deserves network tv.

Wrong.  The only people that want to watch this game are fans of beating red headed step children, and taking out to the woodshed beatings.

Not gonna lie....I would like to see the devil get drilled in the @zz as much as anyone, but would not invest any precious time doing so.

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Wrong.  The only people that want to watch this game are fans of beating red headed step children, and taking out to the woodshed beatings.

Not gonna lie....I would like to see the devil get drilled in the @zz as much as anyone, but would not invest any precious time doing so.

False.

As everyone knows on this forum. You have more skin in the game than ANYONE in regards to this game. You will be watching every snap. 

The commish will even be watching with his Folsom blanket to keep him warm. 

23 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

I still stand by what I commented on. Hale is and will be their QB.

Since the conversation has started, however, what has you believing Fulp is a polished QB? Sure he started as a Frosh, but for Northgate! Their best win last year was over a 2-8 Deer Valley team. They got obliterated by Damonte Ranch. They year before that their best win was against Berean Christian, a school with an enrollment of 400. 

Kid is a good student, nice athlete, but its Hale.

Wait a minute here. 

I thought you said you didn't know enough about DLS 2018 to make a prediction for the week 0 game?

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

3 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Wait a minute here. 

I thought you said you didn't know enough about DLS 2018 to make a prediction for the week 0 game?

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Can't take a hint? 

Prep is too nice so I'll say it for him. Fuck Off! Nobody owes you shit. None of the close DLS guys are going to be dumb asses and give you bulletin board material like you give them on a daily basis. Are you dumb or something? 

xD

Colquitt 72

Foolson 3 maybe

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Can't take a hint? 

Prep is too nice so I'll say it for him. Fuck Off! Nobody owes you shit. None of the close DLS guys are going to be dumb asses and give you bulletin board material like you give them on a daily basis. Are you dumb or something? 

xD

Colquitt 72

Foolson 3 maybe

So, you can't ask for a basic prediction about a HSFB game without people getting all weird and personal?

You guys are bizarre. 

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

So, you can't ask for a basic prediction about a HSFB game without people getting all weird and personal?

You guys are bizarre. 

You asked.

And asked.

And tried trickeration etc. 

And asked.

And asked again. 

Prep shrugged it off. 

I told it like it is. 

Now your feelers are hurt. 

xD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

You asked.

And asked.

And tried trickeration etc. 

And asked.

And asked again. 

Prep shrugged it off. 

I told it like it is. 

Now your feelers are hurt. 

xD

LOL I could care less.

I didn't think asking the forum mod for his prediction (against his own school) would be a big deal. Apparently, it is HUGE.

Weird. But ok.

LOL!

Folsom by 10 anyways. 

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

LOL I could care less.

I didn't think asking the forum mod for his prediction (against his own school) would be a big deal. Apparently, it is HUGE.

Weird. But ok.

LOL!

Folsom by 10 anyways. 

Oh how full of it you are. 

If you could care less, you wouldn't have asked...

and asked...

and asked...

and tried to lay down some weird ultimatum...

and asked... and asked... 

xD

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Oh how full of it you are. 

If you could care less, you wouldn't have asked...

and asked...

and asked...

and tried to lay down some weird ultimatum...

and asked... and asked... 

xD

Asking for a prediction from a forum mod is apparently a crime! LOL

My whole point is this- if you don't want to make a prediction, just say. It really isn't a big deal.

But don't lie and say you don't know anything about the teams when we all know that is a big lie. You do this for a living and are well aware of each team. In depth. 

Let's keep it real. 

21 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Can't take a hint? 

xD

Colquitt 72

Foolson 3 maybe

Oh snap! Daaaaaayam, Hawg!xD

• Haha 1

I think your mouth has written checks that your ass can't cash and you are starting to get pretty squirrelly. The pressure must be immense on you at this point with all the real Folsom alums that have been around for some time thinking you are quite the idiot. I think you need something to try getting some acceptance at this point so you're trying to pressure some DLS guys into giving you anything. 

They're smarter than you and won't be pressured into giving you what you need. xD

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I think your mouth has written checks that your ass can't cash and you are starting to get pretty squirrelly. The pressure must be immense on you at this point with all the real Folsom alums that have been around for some time thinking you are quite the idiot. I think you need something to try getting some acceptance at this point so you're trying to pressure some DLS guys into giving you anything. 

They're smarter than you and won't be pressured into giving you what you need. xD

This is a pretty elaborate explanation for not wanting to give a prediction. 

Lol! Classic. 

45 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Asking for a prediction from a forum mod is apparently a crime! LOL

My whole point is this- if you don't want to make a prediction, just say. It really isn't a big deal.

But don't lie and say you don't know anything about the teams when we all know that is a big lie. You do this for a living and are well aware of each team. In depth. 

Let's keep it real. 

Again, I did decline and I gave you a reason - I haven't seen either team. This is apparently not enough for you, however.

I don't do this for a living. It's a hobby that became a labor of love.

But, seriously, you do this all the time and I'm not going to indulge you. 

As to what you do all the time, you'll ask a question from someone, knowing that in a real life situation the polite thing to do is to respond. When you don't get a response, you repeatedly ask and throw tantrums like you are doing now. I know this modus operandi and so I refuse to answer you because I like to see the meltdown play out. Call it a troll move, but it makes for serious entertainment. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Again, I did decline and I gave you a reason - I haven't seen either team. This is apparently not enough for you, however.

I don't do this for a living. It's a hobby that became a labor of love.

But, seriously, you do this all the time and I'm not going to indulge you. 

As to what you do all the time, you'll ask a question from someone, knowing that in a real life situation the polite thing to do is to respond. When you don't get a response, you repeatedly ask and throw tantrums like you are doing now. I know this modus operandi and so I refuse to answer you because I like to see the meltdown play out. Call it a troll move, but it makes for serious entertainment. 

I just asked for a prediction. You have seen Folsom. You know in depth details on DLS as evidenced by this thread and your comments on their QB transfer. Why lie? Like I said- keep it real. No need to be weird. 

A half day of this jargon just for a prediction lol ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Awesome sauce. 

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I just asked for a prediction. You have seen Folsom. You know in depth details on DLS as evidenced by this thread and your comments on their QB transfer. Why lie? Like I said- keep it real. No need to be weird. 

A half day of this jargon just for a prediction lol ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Awesome sauce. 

If I've told you once, I've told you too many times. That garbage might work on some other board with other over zealous posters but this is the big boy table, son, you need a much bigger lure and hook. 

• Haha 1