DLS showing off their offense.....

RedZone

28 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

You are one demented sick pup. I know who you are and all you aliases that you have used. Your a band wagon fan that jumped on the scene after the 2014 Folsom team  won the runner up d-1 title in 2014. It will be nice when you dissapear again after Dela beats Folsom. You are one delusional, attention seeking, insecure individual.  This will be the last time I lower myself to bother with a troll  like you.

Spot on! This tool acts like we have no idea who he is (intials CR) and all the screen names he’s used on different sites. He was let back in here and I told him then he would revert back to his old self which he already has. I personally hope DLS curb stomps Folsom to shut this idiot up. 

1 minute ago, DLS350 said:

Spot on! This tool acts like we have no idea who he is (intials CR) and all the screen names he’s used on different sites. He was let back in here and I told him then he would revert back to his old self which he already has. I personally hope DLS curb stomps Folsom to shut this idiot up. 

Aw the identity police are back! Sweet!

You have zero clue who I am. But the fact that you think you do, and continue to identify the wrong person is even more hilarious.

Enjoy the L in August. 

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Beyond my sarcasm- as everyone on here takes personal and thinks its trolling, I am a logical dude. 

Everything I do is for a reason. 

Sounds good. Keep it going like you are. You/we’ve come a long ways. I respect that you’ve scaled int back. At the end of the day, this is all entertainment. 

DLS 49-21

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Pops said:

I defer to your insight 

I’ve moved away and all of the kids I knew have graduated 

I still think it’s possible you’re i a bit of a prisoner of the moment theory 

as I said I’m convinced DLS is better, just don’t know if they’re back in the ‘10-‘15 range and thinkntheres a gap between the best teams in those years and the best teams today (and DLS will likely face one at end of year if they beat Folsom) 

Pop, I hear ya “old” man. Aren’t the kids outta college now? Probably gonna be a grandpa soon.🤣😎

I get a little emotional sometimes about Sparty. I’m trying to keep it tempered, but I’m having difficulty because this team is going to peak at the right time. They’ve got a bunch of 3 year starters and many of them have D1 offers. I think DLS has the talent in the right positions to play a team like Folsom. 7 D1s on D. 4 of which round out the front 7. Coach A is saying that this class and the next few have lots of talent. Several QBs in the pipeline too. Wait til you see Chadwick Tasi. 6-1 255 4* soph OL/DL. His idol is Boss Tagaloa. Good times!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, RedZone said:

I already knew that like I said.

trump counts players playing both ways too.

I don't. 

Forget about all of this. I want to know if Dls is now accepting Senior year transfers. Rumor is that they accepted a senior year transfer from QB Jack Fulp. Fulp played at Northgate high school last year as a Junior. 

http://www.hudl.com/profile/5415267/Jack-Fulp

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Las Vegas_JC said:

Forget about all of this. I want to know if Dls is now accepting Senior year transfers. Rumor is that they accepted a senior year transfer from QB Jack Fulp. Fulp played at Northgate high school last year as a Junior. 

http://www.hudl.com/profile/5415267/Jack-Fulp

When they accepted Folsom week 0, all rules went out the window lollllll

24 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Pop, I hear ya “old” man. Aren’t the kids outta college now? Probably gonna be a grandpa soon.🤣😎

I get a little emotional sometimes about Sparty. I’m trying to keep it tempered, but I’m having difficulty because this team is going to peak at the right time. They’ve got a bunch of 3 year starters and many of them have D1 offers. I think DLS has the talent in the right positions to play a team like Folsom. 7 D1s on D. 4 of which round out the front 7. Coach A is saying that this class and the next few have lots of talent. Several QBs in the pipeline too. Wait til you see Chadwick Tasi. 6-1 255 4* soph OL/DL. His idol is Boss Tagaloa. Good times!

Blueliner, I too share your enthusiasm, but I'm a realist also. All this D-1 talk about the defense. Isn't this the same group that we saw last season ? Those Db's were simply awful. They can only get better, but giving them D-1 billing is quite a stretch. Foskey has yet to prove he is a " Good " high school TE and D lineman. I know he has all the potential in the world, but he hasn't shown it yet. Tagaloa is not like his brother. Toto is the real deal, but the other LB's are no Moffit, Hutch or Cam,  etc. 

The offense should definitely  be at another level, but saying they are going to put up 40 plus 1rst game of season is way optomistic. Even the good Spartan teams hardly ever put up 40 plus opening games. It's the nature of the veer. It takes a lot of game time reps to run it effectively, especially while breaking in a new qb. You just can't fast track the process. It will come in time. Especially implementing a passing game, which typically does not come into play until later in the season, after the veer has been mastered.  Having said all this, I too have little doubt that Spartans take Folsom,  and all the hoopla from it's fans. This isn't a nationally elite team were talking about. Just keep it close in 1rst half, Ala Warriors, then take the game over in the 2nd half.  I also like hearing from you about all these sophs that we haven't heard of yet. Should be a good season, and Gorman game  will be the true test as where this team stands

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, CaliNorth said:

Blueliner, I too share your enthusiasm, but I'm a realist also. All this D-1 talk about the defense. Isn't this the same group that we saw last season ? Those Db's were simply awful. They can only get better, but giving them D-1 billing is quite a stretch. Foskey has yet to prove he is a " Good " high school TE and D lineman. I know he has all the potential in the world, but he hasn't shown it yet. Tagaloa is not like his brother. Toto is the real deal, but the other LB's are no Moffit, Hutch or Cam,  etc. 

The offense should definitely  be at another level, but saying they are going to put up 40 plus 1rst game of season is way optomistic. Even the good Spartan teams hardly ever put up 40 plus opening games. It's the nature of the veer. It takes a lot of game time reps to run it effectively, especially while breaking in a new qb. You just can't fast track the process. It will come in time. Especially implementing a passing game, which typically does not come into play until later in the season, after the veer has been mastered.  Having said all this, I too have little doubt that Spartans take Folsom,  and all the hoopla from it's fans. This isn't a nationally elite team were talking about. Just keep it close in 1rst half, Ala Warriors, then take the game over in the 2nd half.  I also like hearing from you about all these sophs that we haven't heard of yet. Should be a good season, and Gorman game  will be the true test as where this team stands

I don't think anyone is a bigger DLS homer than I am, and I agree with almost everything you say here.

I suppose I have more than a little doubt that the Spartans take Folsom. As you know, the Spartans are replacing 4 offensive lineman and their QB. Folsom's kids, on the other hand, should have their offense dialed in. 

5 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Most definitely.  And not a dumb question. 

I'm a huge fan. When he died, I secluded myself in my office and watched old fights and documentaries for about 3 days straight. He was the first famous person whose death affected me. 

Have you seen HB0's Thrilla in Manila? It's very good, and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes boxing or has any interest in the history of boxing. It's interesting, too, because it's kinder to Frazier than it is to Ali, which is rare among Ali documentaries. 

Here's a link to it on YouTube. 

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I don't think anyone is a bigger DLS homer than I am, and I agree with almost everything you say here.

I suppose I have more than a little doubt that the Spartans take Folsom. As you know, the Spartans are replacing 4 offensive lineman and their QB. Folsom's kids, on the other hand, should have their offense dialed in. 

There is no doubt Folsom has some talent, otherwise there would be no debate whatsoever. Unless the Spartans turn it over alot, and shoot themselves in the foot, I think offense should exude their will by half. Defense can't give up too many big plays. Just keep the score close, and by 2nd half, spartans should start to wear them down and take control. For a first game, this definitely is a tough opener, probably the toughest opener for them  in state,  since Bellarmine in 2011. Unlike that game,  I think the Spartans know what they are in for, and will be prepared as best as they can.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Aw the identity police are back! Sweet!

You have zero clue who I am. But the fact that you think you do, and continue to identify the wrong person is even more hilarious.

Enjoy the L in August. 

Plus he’s a pathological liar..

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I'd be more concerned with your counter parts like @CaliNorth and @DLS350 already trying to give excuses before July even starts!

Really? Find a post of mine where I’ve made an excuse. All I’ve said it you’re a tool and a pathological liar. PS, I do know who you are, your Facebook and Linkedin pages give you away.

4 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Really? Find a post of mine where I’ve made an excuse. All I’ve said it you’re a tool and a pathological liar. PS, I do know who you are, your Facebook and Linkedin pages give you away.

Post it here I’m ready, let’s expose another... while we’re at it. TurdMember or GoldShitter.... not sure, claims to know all. 

Sincerely

BGW

30 minutes ago, DLS350 said:

Uhhhhhhh I'm so scared. The fake identity police is out. I'm shaking in my boots. Don't be mad because I got a game to happen that you never wanted. 

Ps- enjoy the L in August. No more running.