TX 11 man private Top 5 (Dave Campbell)

Horsefly

Strange looking at Texas top 20 rankings on here and no DeSoto Eagles anywhere.  When has that been the case in like the last decade?  I think many people are sleeping on Euless Trinity.  5A  Mansfield Legacy probably will have the best defense in the whole state of Texas.  They have three straight up Ballers on Def.

3 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Strange looking at Texas top 20 rankings on here and no DeSoto Eagles anywhere.  When has that been the case in like the last decade.  I think many people are sleeping on Euless Trinity.  5A  Mansfield Legacy probably will have the best defense in the whole state of Texas

Agree, ET will be strong and do well in region 1 now that Allen is in region 2.

Desoto has issues, hopefully they regroup and get on track .

Texas will be deep this year.  Lots of strong teams.  

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We need to figure out a way to get Georgia versus Texas going. 

Two big public dominated states going at it would be so much better than these puny roster NJ and Virginia privates coming round trying to get their ink off of real teams. 

Idk.

Just sayin'. 

Greater Atl. Christian @ Prestonwood Christian.... Hello.

Its actually funny that Privates from TX and GA are playing each other, given that they are the 2 top Public dominated states.

GAC = Top 3 3A team ... (Calhoun, Peach Co., Cedar Grove, & GAC are clearly the best 4 teams in 3A...)

Prestonwood Christian = defending TAPPS Champ , and apparently the #1 Private team in Texas

Just now, Horsefly said:

Agree, ET will be strong and do well in region 1 now that Allen is in region 2.

Desoto has issues, hopefully they regroup and get on track .

Texas will be deep this year.  Lots of strong teams.  

IMHO.  With the rise of the Privates and the depth with 4A through 6A along with a very dominate and talented 3A Newton.   I am more excited to see Texas high school football live this year than I have in many years  This is gonna be a fun year to compare Texas among the classes.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We need to figure out a way to get Georgia versus Texas going. 

Two big public dominated states going at it would be so much better than these puny roster NJ and Virginia privates coming round trying to get their ink off of real teams. 

Idk.

Just sayin'. 

Georgia is on my list of states to come watch a football game I've been saying that for the past two years I'm going to just have to Buck up and run on over there to the peach state and watch me some football.   talented ass State that's for sure

Just now, DevilDog said:

IMHO.  With the rise of the Privates and the depth with 4A through 6A along with a very dominate and talented 3A Newton.   I am more excited to see Texas high school football live this year than I have in many years  This is gonna be a fun year to compare Texas among the classes.  

I forgot to mention on  your comment about legacy's defense, did you see where Jeffrey Carter, 4**** CB from aledo transferred there this spring?  Their defense will be very stout.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I forgot to mention on  your comment about legacy's defense, did you see where Jeffrey Carter, 4**** CB from aledo transferred there this spring?  Their defense will be very stout.

Yes I knew he transferred to Legacy.   they also have a very ambitious schedule to start the season.   those kids out in Mansfield are fast fast and Fast

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Greater Atl. Christian @ Prestonwood Christian.... Hello.

Its actually funny that Privates from TX and GA are playing each other, given that they are the 2 top Public dominated states.

GAC = Top 3 3A team ... (Calhoun, Peach Co., Cedar Grove, & GAC are clearly the best 4 teams in 3A...)

Prestonwood Christian = defending TAPPS Champ , and apparently the #1 Private team in Texas

I'm talking about the real football teams bro. 

Allen vs. Grayson

Katy vs. Archer

Lake Travis vs. Colquitt

Longview vs. Lee

Etc. Etc.

Idc about no private small ball. xD

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm talking about the real football teams bro. 

Allen vs. Grayson

Katy vs. Archer

Lake Travis vs. Colquitt

Longview vs. Lee

Etc. Etc.

Idc about no private small ball. xD

Yours ... Plus ...

McEachern vs. Euless Trinity

Rome vs. Aledo

Buford vs. Mansfield Legacy

Marietta vs. Westlake (Austin)

Walton vs. Southlake Carroll

North Gwinnett vs. North Shore

Blessed Trinity vs. Duncanville

Milton vs. Lufkin

Lowndes vs. Klein Collins

ELCA vs. Newton 

Obviously this is a fantasy but if we could do this Id be fine with no other OOS games vs. anyone ...

Sorry Texas guys, you can have your thread back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:
  1.  LT
  2. Allen
  3. North shore
  4. Katy
  5. Judson
  6. Westlake
  7. Duncanville
  8. Klein collins
  9. Longview
  10. Cy fair
  11. Westfield
  12. ET
  13. SLC
  14. Smithson valley
  15. Lufkin
  16. Coppell
  17. Legacy
  18. Woodlands
  19. Arlington Martin
  20. Manvel

I like this better than my own actually.. But Id put Legacy higher.

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Yours ... Plus ...

McEachern vs. Euless Trinity

Rome vs. Aledo

Buford vs. Mansfield Legacy

Marietta vs. Westlake (Austin)

Walton vs. Southlake Carroll

North Gwinnett vs. North Shore

Blessed Trinity vs. Duncanville

Milton vs. Lufkin

Lowndes vs. Klein Collins

ELCA vs. Newton 

Obviously this is a fantasy but if we could do this Id be fine with no other OOS games vs. anyone ...

Sorry Texas guys, you can have your thread back.

Np, it’s all good

4 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Looking forward to seeing how they do against jenks..

I think they will do well on the Road.  Jenks was down last year and their coach dealing with ALS retiring.  The will be interesting as well.  The good thing about it will be the 1st game for each.  Most times the MobileHoma teams area  week or two ahead.  Lake Ridge moving up to 6A open on the road with Union that will be tougher in my opinion and the next week they have Midway at the Cotton Bowl and will play Desoto 3 weeks later in a district game. 

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

If any of you Texas guys care, this is GAC in the 3A Semifinals last season... They ended up losing to Peach Co. 28-23. 

GAC is in black, Peach Co. in white.

GAC looks good, quick and fast.  Prestonwood will have their hands full for sure. 

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

GAC looks good, quick and fast.  Prestonwood will have their hands full for sure. 

The guy that made the video is actually a Peach Co. guy I believe, or atleast he follows them around all season. So it may be slanted toward showing better highlights for Peach.

Yeah I think GAC will rep well, I just have no idea what to expect cause I dont know much about Prestonwood Christian.

Not sure who is going to be GACs playmaker with the ball since Kyler McMichael is gone... He played RB for them but went to Clemson as a 4* CB.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

The guy that made the video is actually a Peach Co. guy I believe, or atleast he follows them around all season. So it may be slanted toward showing better highlights for Peach.

Yeah I think GAC will rep well, I just have no idea what to expect cause I dont know much about Prestonwood Christian.

You and me both

13 hours ago, Horsefly said:

IMO -  The Mansfield schools could very easily lose the series of games vs the Oklahoma teams

Union and Jenks will win 

The key game will be Broken Arrow vs Mansfield High

hard to judge the other games.

23 minutes ago, Texasball said:

IMO -  The Mansfield schools could very easily lose the series of games vs the Oklahoma teams

Union and Jenks will win 

The key game will be Broken Arrow vs Mansfield High

hard to judge the other games.

Jenks isnt beating Mansfield Legacy.