TX 11 man private Top 5 (Dave Campbell)

Horsefly

On 6/24/2018 at 11:21 PM, DevilDog said:

No doubt top 3A vs. Top 4A teams.  Ranked 4A vs. Ranked 5A.  Privates stepping up.  We will have a very good road map to compare the top 3 Classes in Texas 4A-6A and the top privates.  Very interesting year.  I am more interested in the Intra-State matchups over the Inter-State ones. 

Don’t forget that 3A Brock is playing Liberty Christian too.  

11 hours ago, Texasball said:

"The best of Louisiana" 🤩

"Maybe" the best in Shreveport, maybe.

Anyways, the game is at Panther Stadium?

A guy posted a couple weeks ago his Evangel season tickets said the game was at SMU.

I don't know and really don't care all that much where it's played.

5 hours ago, Texasball said:

http://highschoolfootballamerica.com/texas-leads-high-school-football-america-preseason-100-with-14-teams/

DD - go to the bottom of this under honorable mention and look at who is getting some love...

This puts them in good company regardless of how many **** they have behind the name.

Woah 😲

(I meant that for the scissor jump)

On 6/21/2018 at 6:09 AM, Horsefly said:

The next 5 yrs, privates will field a superpower, but I think it will come from a school like prestonwood, ft worth all saints, etc. I just read where Aledo lost one of their top underclass WR to all saints.  Allen lost 2 top underclass OL prospects to privates.  So the transfer game has started for them.  

I’m excited to see dunne as well, to see if they are maturing as a program.  If they somehow beat desoto, it’s a wrap on 6A scheduling them again. 

Allen kids moved to play on varsity.  Will be back

• Like 1

Could any of you Texas fellas give me your combined Texas Top 15 or 20? Im making a National Top 100... But ranking Texas teams is giving me a headache... 

P.S. - Im high on Smithson Valley... Not Top 5 high, but Top 10-12... I like Mansfield Legacy too... Deep field this year

Mine...

1. Lake Travis

2. Allen

3. Katy

4. Westlake (Austin)

5. Cy-Fair

6. Converse Judson

7. Duncanville

8. North Shore

9. Lufkin

10. Longview

11. Mansfield Legacy

12. Klein Collins

13. Aledo

14. Smithson Valley

15. Cedar Ridge

16. Southlake Carroll

17. Westfield

Whos next?

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Could any of you Texas fellas give me your combined Texas Top 15 or 20? Im making a National Top 100... But ranking Texas teams is giving me a headache... 

P.S. - Im high on Smithson Valley... Not Top 5 high, but Top 10-12... I like Mansfield Legacy too... Deep field this year

Mine...

1. Lake Travis

2. Allen

3. Katy

4. Westlake (Austin)

5. Cy-Fair

6. Converse Judson

7. Duncanville

8. North Shore

9. Lufkin

10. Longview

11. Mansfield Legacy

12. Klein Collins

13. Aledo

14. Smithson Valley

15. Cedar Ridge

16. Southlake Carroll

17. Westfield

Whos next?

These 3 would be in my top 20:

Euless trinty

woodlands

coppell 

ill post my top 20 shortly 

22 hours ago, Texasball said:

http://highschoolfootballamerica.com/texas-leads-high-school-football-america-preseason-100-with-14-teams/

DD - go to the bottom of this under honorable mention and look at who is getting some love...

This puts them in good company regardless of how many **** they have behind the name.

I agree with them.  Can't wait for the season. My most ambitious travel schedule yet.