36 Days ...

ECHS05

Seems like when someone says the number 49, I get a weird eye twitch, but, I can't for the life of me figure out why.  

My therapist says that I may have suppressed some memories, and that the number 49 could be a trigger. They want to use hypnosis, but, I'm afraid of what I may find out out about it. 

xD

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Seems like when someone says the number 49, I get a weird eye twitch, but, I can't for the life of me figure out why.  

My therapist says that I may have suppressed some memories, and that the number 49 could be a trigger. They want to use hypnosis, but, I'm afraid of what I may find out out about it. 

xD

Hahahaha 

11 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

xD

Nightmares of Graysons 49-21 slaughtering of Colquitt at the Hawg Pen in 2016?

17 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

What?!

Did Grayson come to Moultrie in 2016? 

You guys are jerking my chain. 

You know I believe everything ECHSO5 posts except Buford is not top 100 and Hunnicutt can’t coach. 

Other than that ECHSO5 is golden bro.... golden. 

Hahahaha 

BGW

p.s. It’s called RabMisinformation. 

All this posting about Marietta vs Rome is so cute...when every guru worth their salt knows that the only game that matters is played on Saturday in the Benz....Colquitt vs McEachern.

Let's face it....Rush will be on the World Wide Web !!!!!

And who knows...you might even get to see Rab.......LOL.

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

As far as I can tell the 1st Georgia game is 5:30 pm ET, Thursday August 16th,  which is the first game of the Corky Kell Classic at Romes' Barron Stadium.

The first at 5:30pm ET is defending 3A Champ Calhoun vs. 4A Ridgeland who was 11-1 last season.

That means 40 Days, 5 hours, & 54 minutes from this second, we'll have kickoff.

X

On 7/7/2018 at 11:36 AM, ECHS05 said:

As far as I can tell the 1st Georgia game is 5:30 pm ET, Thursday August 16th,  which is the first game of the Corky Kell Classic at Romes' Barron Stadium.

The first at 5:30pm ET is defending 3A Champ Calhoun vs. 4A Ridgeland who was 11-1 last season.

That means 40 Days, 5 hours, & 54 minutes from this second, we'll have kickoff.

TREINTA NUEVE, PENDEJOS!!!!

• Like 1